Written by WaterWorks CEO Lon Johnson
WaterWorks seeks to advance potential water solutions by introducing investors to opportunities in technology companies and projects through our online investing platform: waterworksfund.com
- Online investing is growing. According to Crowdfund Capital Advisors, July of 2020 saw $23.2 million in investment commitments, making it the best month ever for Reg CF online investing. That same firm estimates that in the next year over 400,000 Americans will invest more than $250 million into startups and small firms. In addition, the SEC recently proposed increasing the amount allowed to be raised via Reg CF from $1,070,000 to $5,000,000.
- We’re niche and sector focused. By becoming industry leaders in one sector, we believe this will lead to greater trust by water innovators seeking capital and investors seeking opportunity in the sector. With each new investment offering and investment transaction, we’re building a community of water innovators and investors that may consider additional offerings.
- Strong and experienced team and partnerships. In addition to national water, finance and policy leaders, our team includes individuals who helped transform national political fundraising from an event and insider driven process to an online inclusive digital process. We seek to do it again for water.
- America has water problems. And we believe because of climate change, population growth, aging infrastructure and limited public dollars it’s going to get worse. The time to invest and support new water technologies and potential solutions is now.
- We’re merging growing trends. Online investing. Sustainable investing. The Water Market. All growing and being merged at WaterWorks.
- Online Investment Sees the Highest Month of Activity in July Small Firms Most Affected by COVID-19 Find Ready Investors and Capital The Time is Now for Washington to Invest Alongside the Crowd
- Regulation Crowdfunding Finishes its Fourth Year with Impressive Results - Crowdfund Capital Advisors says Industry Poised for Significant Growth
- Sustainable and Impact Investing
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Market Worth $211.3 Billion by 2025, Growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019- Global Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts by Meticulous Research®