Change the investment landscape forever.
Our mission is to democratize access to capital for startups and to make investing in startups a possibility for everyone. We’re always looking for exceptional talent, so if you don’t fit any of our openings, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Angel backed FinTech startup revolutionizing the way in which private securities are offered, sold and traded.
- SEC-registered and FINRA-member Funding Portal.
- Small and growing, talented and experienced team.
- Offices in Boston and New York with teammates in California, Colorado, and North Carolina.
- Backed by key leaders from well-known companies, including Verizon, PayPal, Napster, Sprint, DraftKings, and Fidelity.
Netcapital's six guiding principles:
- Making private transactions transparent and easy
- Enabling entrepreneurs and investors to work together to build value
- Empowering investors to control their portfolios
- Closing the wealth gap in America
- Giving every innovator access to funding
- Giving all investors - not just the connected ones - access to early-stage investments
Junior Software Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
You will initially be expected to write automated test cases and build pages for customers seeking to raise funds on our platform. As you get to know the code base your role will expand to other parts of the application.
Email us your résumé.
Senior Software Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or significant programming accomplishments
- Experience working across the front-end and back-end for a production website
You will be expected to “own” the implementation of a section of our website, back-end or third-party integrations. This is a top-notch custom development shop - we do not use any comprehensive front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Ember. You should be comfortable building pages using BackboneJS or other minimal model-view frameworks for continuous data synchronization.
Email us your résumé and a link to your GitHub profile.
You like engaging and communicating directly with our users. You want to grow and maintain our community of investors and entrepreneurs. Email us at email@example.com.
You want to shape the Netcapital brand and define what it looks like to invest in startups. We prefer someone with experience designing responsive web and mobile applications. Some experience with HTML / CSS is a plus, but isn’t required. Email us a portfolio of your work.
You want to write engaging content for our web site and social media. You want to help startups who list on Netcapital develop their pitch materials and express their vision to investors. Email us a portfolio of your work.
We’re always looking for exceptional undergraduates or recent graduates to join us. Tell us what you expect out of an internship at Netcapital at firstname.lastname@example.org.