- Harvard founders with work experience at Google and Bridgewater Associates.
- Globally recognized investors and advisors with multi-billion-dollar exits, including former Dean of MIT Engineering and Harvard/MIT professors.
- Bringing AIs from all around the world to defeat COVID and get humanity back on track.
- The market for AI services is estimated to reach $5.5 trillion by 2027.
- If we achieve our vision, we believe GenesisAI has the potential to become one of the most valuable technologies of all time.
- A global AI network that just works.
Economics, Harvard University. Previous experience at Bridgewater Associates. Serial entrepreneur. Recognized by media outlets including the New York Post, Forbes, and Yahoo Finance.
Computer Science, Harvard University. Senior Software Engineer work experience at Google.
PhD in Applied Physics, MS in Computational Science and Engineering both from Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Published multiple scientific papers and raised over $1 million in research grants.
When we were developing Palatine Analytics (a startup selling AI-powered employee performance monitoring systems), we learned that AI development is hindered by two fundamental problems:
- AI development is expensive
- Independent AI developers can neither monetize nor share their code.
Today, there are only around 10,000 AI developers in the world. 99% of companies cannot afford to hire their own team of AI engineers to create in-house AIs, nor do they have enough technical capabilities to correctly determine from which open-source APIs to grab existing AI code.
Astoundingly, there is no way for AIs to exchange data, learn from each other, leverage their capabilities, and trade services— let alone judge the quality of AIs (there is no reputation system). AIs are operating in a closed environment.
GenesisAI is a Machine Learning protocol. On top of this protocol, we are building a marketplace for AI products and services - an Amazon for AI services. The marketplace, which includes a built-in reputation system, connects companies in need of AI services, data, and models with companies interested in monetizing their AI tech. Initially, GenesisAI is focused on asset management space and recently entered the healthcare sector.
Amidst the global pandemic, all of us need to do our part to combat COVID. We need a global coordinated effort.
After getting overwhelming demand, GenesisAI decided to enter the healthcare sector. We are bringing AIs from all around the world to help battle COVID and aid humanity.
GenesisAI team is gathering AIs to develop detection, testing, diagnostic and treatment.
The initial focus will be on:
- AI that identifies people who are at high risk of getting really sick if they were to become infected
- AI that predicts future outbreaks
- AI that simulates the impact of different government policies
We have a beta product and have agreements with over 20 AI supply-side firms who wish to place their product on our marketplace and 25 demand-side firms who wish to purchase products on our marketplace.
All in all, if you believe in supporting our mission, join us and help us enable anyone in the world to access AI.
- Large corporations will no longer be the only entities able to develop and utilize AI. We believe in making AI accessible: “for the people, by the people.”
- By linking AI services with each other and increasing the supply of AI services, GenesisAI provides a web platform that offers low-cost AI services. This makes AI technology more efficient and affordable for businesses.
- Our technology enables different AIs to communicate with each other, exchange data and trade services. Anyone can develop and purchase AI services.
Invest to help us further develop our promising technology. The time is now.
Founders – studied computer science and economics at Harvard, and long work experience in the AI industry and in companies like Google and Bridgewater.
Advisors – 2 multi-billion-dollar exits, former Dean of MIT Engineering, $310M exit, MIT AI/ML professor, 2 Harvard computer science professors, 2 Harvard Business School professors
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum Reg CF allocation of $444,609 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Sales and Marketing||$147,151||33.1%|
If the offering's maximum amount of $2,499,998 across Reg. CF and Reg. D is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Sales and Marketing||$827,417||33.1%|
This is a side-by-side offering of Common Stock, under registration exemptions 4(a)(6) and 506(c), in GenesisAI Corporation. Up to $444,608.71 may be raised under the 4(a)(6) exemption. Netcapital will determine which exemption applies to your investment and notify you before you complete your investment. For any 506(c) investment that is less than $5,000, the Company has agreed to pay a processing fee of $245 in lieu of the 4.9% intermediary fee.
The amount raised under the two exemptions must total at least $10,000 by December 15, 2020 at 11:59pm ET. If the total doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. GenesisAI may issue additional securities to raise up to $2,499,998, the offering’s maximum.
If the side-by-side offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been audited by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemptions 4(a)(6) and 506(c) of the Securities Act of 1933. Similar information is sometimes offered in a Private Placement Memorandum for 506(c) offerings.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Nov 23, 2020Presented at a premier venture conference -...
Presented at a premier venture conference - Venture 135!
I had the pleasure to present at the virtual Venture 135 conference. The venture conference focused on quality deal flow and innovation in the fintech, insurtech and healthtech ecosystems.
Here is a video: https://youtu.be/EWFrxLEjNmk
GenesisAI was one of the few companies being invited to present! The conference was attended by many institutional investors! Got a great interest! Stay tuned!
Buy shares Now! AI is the future.Visit
- Nov 17, 2020Over $1.1M raised! We are moving forward and...
Over $1.1M raised! We are moving forward and moving fast!
I would like to welcome our new investors to the GenesisAI community and thank them for their support!
Together we are stronger! Together we have even better chances of realizing the dream of shared AI for all!
To join our fight against AI oligopolies invest here: https://bit.ly/2PHuozx
- Nov 11, 2020I am thrilled to announce that the premier AI...
- Nov 7, 2020Watch the recording of the webinar about AI and...
- Nov 2, 2020GenesisAI featured in AE! I am glad to have...
GenesisAI featured in AE!
I am glad to have lots of good news for the GenesisAI community. We are getting more and more exposure every day. AE featured us here: https://www.africanexponent.com/post/7947-why-we-are-building-genesisai
We discuss the state of AI! Invest Today!
- Oct 29, 2020I would like to congratulate everyone that we...
- Oct 26, 2020Netcapital published a blog post about us! AI...
Netcapital published a blog post about us! AI is having an incredible impact on our lives, and the benefits of this technology should be shared by all! Currently, the benefits mainly accrue to a few large companies. To read more: https://netcapital.com/news#why-we-are-building-genesisai Invest Now!
- Oct 20, 2020Every day we are becoming stronger and...
Every day we are becoming stronger and stronger. We are getting closer to achieving our vision of shared AI for all!
Check out a new short video where I am talking more about GenesisAI and answering investor questions. https://youtu.be/i3uwtmf1-i4. Invest Today!
- Oct 9, 2020GenesisAI video has over 135,000 views on...
- Sep 30, 2020We broke the $600k raised mark TODAY! I would...
We broke the $600k raised mark TODAY! I would like to welcome 600 new investors! This is bringing us closer to the dream of shared AI for all! We continue our fight against big tech AI oligopolies. The benefits of AI should be shared with all. Shared AI for the people and by the people!
- Sep 25, 2020GenesisAI Webinar on Youtube! I had a pleasure...
- Sep 22, 2020GenesisAI featured in InvestorPlace! We have...
GenesisAI featured in InvestorPlace! We have been getting great exposure and overwhelming interest! Check out article about us at InvestorPlace:
Join AI revolution!Read more
- Sep 18, 2020We are thrilled to announce that the premier AI...
We are thrilled to announce that the premier AI and data company - Datanautix has joined our platform as a supplier!
Datanautix aims to bring its expertise in AI specifically in Natural Language Processing (NLP) to help companies make sense of thousands of pages of text data
- Sep 15, 2020Our round is filling up faster! Average weekly...
Our round is filling up faster! Average weekly raise up by ~115% in the last 3 weeks. The average amount of funds raised each week has been consistently going up and has more than doubled! We are getting even more momentum!
Join the Artificial Intelligence revolution!
The future is here!
- Sep 11, 2020GenesisAI featured in Business Insider and...
GenesisAI featured in Business Insider and Nasdaq!
Invest in us!
- Sep 7, 2020We reached 300 investors! Over $250k committed!...
We reached 300 investors! Over $250k committed! We have one of the best momentums currently in crowdfunding! I would like to thank every one of you for participation! We will win!
- Sep 3, 2020GenesisAI is proud to announce that RebootAI...
- Aug 16, 2020Hello GenesisAI community! In a short time...
Hello GenesisAI community!
In a short time after our public launch, we already raised over $100k from around 100 investors! I would like to thank everyone! Thank you for joining us in building the future of AI! Together we are stronger! The road ahead is bright.
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.