Northstar produces a complete building structure using only advanced composite materials through digital engineering and automated manufacturing processes. This results in a cost effective, environmentally sustainable, and safer building structure to protect life and our planet. Our product is a catalyst for transforming local governments to adopt new building code standards.
- Advanced composite products utilizing Northstar building systems and methods that are patent pending.
- Specified on a $2.5+ Billion construction project in the Northeast to supply our Northstar products for their project. This is a five-year project with an estimated contract start date of 1st Quarter 2022.
- Management team and Company Advisors with experience in Fortune 500 companies, aerospace / defense, patent development, management, litigation, and composite home / commercial construction.
- Over $11 million invested in the development of our proprietary, patent pending, technology.
- The US market for residential and commercial construction is estimated to reach $1.8 Trillion by 2023. The European marketplace is estimated to reach over $2.8 Trillion by 2023.
- We bring sustainable, energy efficient, and cost effective construction solutions into the global marketplace to combat climate change and protect future generations.
Traditional building materials (concrete, steel and wood) break down over time, are vulnerable to water, chemicals and insects, and are no match to natural disasters. Attempting to achieve energy efficiency, at an affordable cost, is virtually impossible due to long standing inefficient designs and the physical properties of these materials. And yet, we continue to build the same way, using the same materials, over and over again, expecting a different result.
- Historic flooding
- Category 5 hurricanes
- West Coast fires ($136 billion in losses combined in 2018 and 2019),
- Losses in 2017 totaled over $306.2 billion dollars.
As a result of these annual weather related disasters, FEMA’s budgets have been increasingly strained, making it abundantly clear they are not positioned to rebuild America year after year. Homeowners and local communities are also at financial risk for even the most basic coverage of damage, as insurance rates continue to increase year over year.
A new building material, using technologically advanced composite materials, must be identified to give us a fighting chance in protecting our loved ones and our communities.
Northstar Technologies Group, Inc. has developed a patent pending system and method to overcome all the problems associated with using traditional building materials. Through 16 years of development, 6 generations of advancements and $11M in development costs, Northstar is proud to announce our Generation 7 technology, using 100% Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composite materials. The results are exceptional, providing financial savings and environmental benefits that can be applied to the following market segments: Aerospace & Defense, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Agriculture, and Energy.
Our mission has always been to produce the most innovative building solutions while achieving the highest level of energy efficiency and sustainability possible. Equally, our goal has always been to make this technology efficient and affordable so that everyone can benefit from a better life.
Northstar’s modern methods of construction begin in our manufacturing facility located in Bonita Springs, Florida with a second facility planned to come on-line in 2022. This manufacturing process allows Northstar to increase quality control, efficiency, productivity, and financial savings.
Northstar residential, commercial, and mobile structures are designed and engineered to take full advantage of advanced composite materials. FRP is made up of high-performance resin systems with high-strength, high-stiffness glass fiber reinforcement that allow us the flexibility to meet a wide variety of project specifications.
FRP composite materials are 75% lighter than structural steel and stronger than steel on a pound-for- pound basis, reducing structural requirements, foundations, installation equipment and personnel. FRP composite materials have shown the lowest embodied carbon compared to concrete and steel, reducing the total emissions for resilient construction technologies today, thus meeting stringent LEED building requirements.
Our modern methods of construction and skillfully designed composite products, will impact the global construction industry in the same way the iPhone has impacted the global mobile phone industry in 2007. Our complete FRP technology and products contribute to this environmental achievement with no increase or additional upfront construction costs while lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO). We are unaware of any other competing building technology that can meet the environmental goal of the LEED Zero Carbon standards.
Superior Construction = Superior Benefits
Each Northstar building is designed to meet the following standards:
- Florida High Velocity Hurricane Zone approved for Exposure “D”
- EF5 tornado with 250 mph impact rating
- UL Ballistic Level 1 rated - ability to increase to UL Level 8 if needed
- Class A 30-minute extended fire protection - up to 2 hours if needed
- Prevents progressive collapse for Seismic regions
- Lightest weight building system (>75% lighter than steel)
- Non-corrosive, rust, rot, mildew and chemical and pest resistant
- Water and air impervious structural system and building envelope
- Ultra energy efficient for true, cost-effective off-grid operation
- 50 Year Structural Warranty
- Insurance rated “Superior Construction”
Northstar’s products provide a sustainable and energy efficient building system for residential, commercial, and mobile customers. We know of no other company in the world building a complete structure using only FRP materials. Our modern building method construction enables your home or commercial building to help earn LEED Zero status.
Northstar is “First to Market” while our patent pending technology and our ability to overcome stringent building codes provide at least a 2-year advantage (Barrier to Entry) over new competitors attempting to enter this market.
Our initial patent application consists of 17 pages of specifications and 35 claims, allowing Northstar the opportunity to expand our IP portfolio with multiple continuing applications. This strategy also applies to foreign patent applications.
Northstar has key business relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partners to ensure an adequate supply chain for raw materials and seamless integration within our residential homes and commercial buildings.
Northstar is the manufacturer for all of our building systems. Our current Northstar facility has the capability to produce over $41M in revenue per year with the option to increase manufacturing space for future expansion. Acting as a General Contractor for installation, service, and support, allows us to control costs and pass the savings to the end user. Our current manufacturing facility is located in Bonita Springs, FL. with additional facilities planned to support geographic regions where we have major construction projects or product demand.
Northstar’s business model is designed to flow from the design of residential and commercial construction projects to manufacturing and installation to service and support. Our business model allows us to capture all segments of the sales process; from building a customer designed project, all the way to a complete turnkey building solution and after sale service contracts.
Northstar’s pricing is remarkably competitive to block wall construction. Offering standard benefits normally associated with a premium product, provides us the ability to target a larger market who are looking for quality construction in the residential or commercial space.
Northstar’s sales strategy focuses on these key verticals:
- Target local and regional real estate companies to build a national sales network
- Target customers looking to build new residential and commercial buildings
- Target large national / global developers specializing in sustainable development
- Utilizing our architecture network for customer leads
- Target real estate investors for spec home and community developments
- Market to specific industries who currently manufacture their products with aluminum and other metals
- Market to the end user in the same manner the drug companies focus on the patient and not the doctor; this will bypass the natural “resistance to change” often found with engineers and architects.
It should be noted that the top two global markets that will gain the most from our product is:
- Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS). This market was valued in 2017 at 54.86 billion and is expected to grow to 108.11 billion by 2023.
- Architectural Claddings Systems market size by 2026 will be $152 billion, growing at 12.14% CAG
The Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS) market is valued roughly at 54.86 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow to 108.11 billion by 2023.
Our markets consist of both US and International residential and commercial customers desiring composite building products that can withstand 250 mph impact resistance and are fire resistant.
Experts estimate that the Architectural Claddings Systems market size by 2026 will be $152 billion, growing at 12.14% CAGR.
Northstar offers superior construction solutions with superior results, at the competitor’s installation price, protected by patented technology, we are creating a new market within an old industry. Our products allow Northstar to construct a residential or commercial building using less manpower while reducing the time necessary to complete the buildout.
In addition, due to our lightweight, high strength advanced composites, every market can benefit from our technology. This results in all stakeholders benefiting from this new application with a finished product that costs less and lasts longer.
With Northstar ’s advanced modern methods of construction we provide for the world a new and promising building technology that inspires a designers imagination.
Our pending patents give us confidence that Northstar is currently the only company having a complete FRP composite product for residential and commercial building applications. Because of this patent pending process, we are creating a new marketplace consisting of complete FRP structures assisting architects and builders to obtain LEED Platinum and LEED Zero certifications for residential and commercial buildings constructed with our products.
Our closest competitors use a combination of wood, steel, and composite, but they are unable to offer a complete FRP composite solution. Northstar’s FRP building systems are a cost-effective solution providing 250 mph impact rating with fire resistance and small-arms ballistic protections that are standard with our building systems.
- We have assembled a professional management team with experience in Fortune 500 companies, aerospace / defense, patent development, management, litigation, and composite home / commercial construction. Bringing these parties together affords Northstar the ability to grow quickly, but wisely.
- Over $11 million has been invested in the development of our proprietary, patent pending, technology.
- We have filed a patent pending application with the USPTO for Fiber Reinforced Polymer Buildings Systems and Methods.
- We have secured our raw material supplier(s) and have a robust supply chain.
- We have completed the Florida Product Approval for Northstar building systems and methods.
- We are finalizing our software integration with the development of Northstar Building Information Modeling (BIM) allowing for a seamless design to manufacturing process.
- We are finalizing our manufacturing facility in Bonita Spring, FL utilizing our Multi-CAM CNC machine for complete production of Northstar products with a start date of March 2021.
- Our company has been specified on a $2.5+ billion construction project in the Northeast to supply our Northstar products for their project. This is a five-year project with an estimated contract start date of 1st Quarter 2022.
- We are in discussions with a trade union to adopt Northstar’s products for their use throughout the Northeast. This will include potentially a new manufacturing facility and product training for the trade union.
- We have several residential homes under contract for design and engineering with a commitment to build once design / engineering is completed. We have additional residential homes in the proposal stage.
- We have two national and one local commercial projects in discussion with Northstar to utilize our products for their construction projects.
- We have established a partnership with a real estate broker to develop and execute our national residential and community sustainability development vision.
- We have secured OEM relationships with key partner vendors to ensure a consistent supply chain.
Our Executive Team has a proven history of being forward-thinking innovators.The team is made up of three members who each bring specific core strengths and skill-sets from their past experiences. Each has extensive experience creating next generation technologies that set new standards within their individual fields of expertise. Joining together to create Northstar Technologies Group has allowed the company the experience necessary to execute key foundation milestones promptly, thus, ensuring our success to forever change the global construction industry with the only patented advanced composite building systems and methods on the market today.
To help execute our global vision we are guided by a select group of Advisors who have real-world experience within their dedicated fields of expertise. They bring with them a proven track record for global expansion, commercial relationships, government processes and future market needs.
Mr. Inglese is CEO of Northstar Technologies Group, Inc.
Mr. Inglese is a specialist in the design, engineering and manufacturing of Advanced Fiber Reinforced Polymer Building Systems for use in Aerospace, Defense, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Energy and Agricultural market segments.
Over the past 34 years Mr. Inglese has worked on projects with some of the nation's leading retailers and shopping center developers including Sunoco Oil Company, Starbucks Coffee, McDonald's, Anheuser Busch Brewing Company, Miller Brewing Company, Transworld Entertainment, Forest City Development, Delaware North and General Growth Properties working on malls, stadiums and areas through the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Mr. Inglese’s experience with fiber reinforced polymers has provided him with the vision and skills necessary for the development of the only 100% fiber reinforced polymer building system in the world for low-rise structures, mid-rise structures and the only 100% fiber reinforced building system in the world for high-rise building envelope systems for high velocity wind zone regions.
Education / Certifications
- Graduate of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Architectural Design, Architectural History, Product Design, Product Development, Industrial Design
- State of Florida Certified Building Contractor
Construction Accounting, Construction Law, Contract Administration
Achievements / Public Relations
- 2018 Finalist at the Florida Venture Forum for the development of new building technology
- 2015 Received the Butler Manufacturing High Performance Builder Award for the fastest growing new builder in the Country.
- 2011 Enterprise Florida delegate for the Dominican Republic / Haiti Trade Mission for new building technology
- Member of American Institute of Architects
- Member of Design-Build Institute of America
Mr. Parker is the President of Northstar Technologies Group Inc. and XiDrone Systems Inc. Both companies share in collaborative business opportunities using Next Generation technologies.
Mr. Parker retired as a law enforcement helicopter pilot with 27 years’ experience supporting local, state and federal agencies (Fire, EMS, FAA, FBI, TSA, CBP and Secret Service).
Mr. Parker, personally developed patents in the U.S. and Europe allowing XiDrone Systems to be the first company to obtain multi-sensor, counter-drone, patents. XiDrone System current patent portfolio includes: 9 U.S. patents 3 pending U.S. patents 1 European patent inclusive of 12 EU countries.
Education / Certifications
- Pasco / Hernando Community College – State of Florida Police Officer certification
- IPTM – Traffic Homicide Investigator Certification
- FAA / NTSB – Aircraft Accident Investigation Certification & Safety Counselor Training
- DHS / ICE – Human & Drug Smuggling / Interdiction Certification
- Miami Dade Police – Aviation Counter-Terrorism / Fraudulent Aircraft Parts Training
- Collier County Sheriff – Critical Incident & Peer Support Counseling Training
- State of Florida FDLE – Thermal Imaging Thermography certification
- Air Bus (Eurocopter) Factory Pilot Certification – EC135
- Bell Helicopter Factory Pilot Certification – B429
- Bell Helicopter Factory Pilot Certification - B407
- FAA Part 135 Night Vision Pilot Certification - Helicopter
- FAA FASTeam Lead Safety Representative – Aviation Safety Instructor & Pilot Counselor
Achievements / Public Relations
- Saint Petersburg Jr. College – Media Relations & Public Information Officer (PIO) Training
- National T.V. Regular Featured Guest – Nancy Grace Show (CNN, HLN)
- National T.V. Regular Featured Guest – Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Benfield (CNN, HLN)
- National T.V. Featured Case – Court T.V. (Traffic Homicide case Tampa, Fl.)
- National T.V. Featured Story – Dateline NBC (Traffic Homicide Case Tampa, Fl.)
- Local Media – PIO statements and on-scene interviews
Mr. Foster is the Chief Financial Officer of Northstar Technologies Group, Inc.
Mr. Foster is a high-performing management executive with 20 years expertise in building and optimizing teams, organizational processes, infrastructure, financial, technical and general organization operational functions to maximize business results.
Mr. Foster has extensive experience working with the U.S. Department of Defense and various governmental agencies.
Mr. Foster is a skilled leader who manages through a deep understanding of the organization and strong commitment to the team. He has led as the COO of a small boutique defense company including through its acquisition and as CEO/CFO of a startup surveillance company that currently operates today in both domestic and international markets.
Mr. Foster purposely leads by example following a servant leadership style. He has a track record showing extensive scope of responsibility, integrity, proven success, and delivering optimal results in challenging environments.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, The Master's University, Santa Clarita, California
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
- Numerous non-credentialed training classes in Information Technology, Security, Accounting, Program Management
Areas of Expertise
- Multi-Site Operations
- Operating Infrastructure
- Revenue Goal / Growth Attainment
- Finance / Accounting
- P&L Management
- Decision Making
- Process Redesign
- Human Resources
- Process Redesign
- Information Technology
Achievements / Public Relations
- Security Clearance Active – TOP SECRET/SSBI
- Network Admin/IT Manager, The Master’s University
- IT Manager, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems/XonTech Operations
- IT Manager/Senior Network Engineer, Broadband Sports
- Network Administrator/ISSO, XonTech, Inc
- COO/VP Operations, Vista Research, Inc
- CEO, FX Technology Group & aXion Applied Technology
- CFO, X6 Corporation, Inc.
Advisors and Investors
Mr. O’Neill has held Senior-level management positions with seven leading corporations:
Siemens - Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise Communications Group – turned around Enterprise Communications Group from half billion Euro annual loss to break-even with annual revenue of 4 billion Euros. Consolidated operations from 86 nations to 21 nations
CompuDyne - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Corporation – grew annual revenue from $200 million to $270 million dollars in 18 months. Won $150 million dollar contract with Houston, the firm’s largest contract ever
Northrop Grumman - Corporate Vice President and President – Information Technology Sector – grew annual revenue of the TASC division from $428 million to $1 billion dollars in 23 months. Subsequently, grew information-technology sector business (including TASC) from $4 billion to $7 billion dollars in five years
Oracle - Senior Vice President – Communications and Utilities – grew yearly revenues from $200 million to $320 million dollars in 12 months
Lucent Technologies - President – Government Solutions – secured a $1 billion dollar contract with U.S. Navy. Sold firm’s Advanced Technology Systems Group to General Dynamics for $500 million dollars. Responsible for $2 billion dollars in annual sales
Digital Equipment Officer - Vice President and General Manager – Grew revenue from $200 million to $1.5 billion dollars in less than five years, the largest growth rate in the firm's history. Accomplished in the highly competitive Federal Government market, including intelligence
Sanders/Lockheed Martin - Director of Contracts – Promoted to vice president of contracts at age 33 (with seven peers in their sixties). Won the largest production contract from IBM to manufacture its 3250 and 5080 computers. Achieved approximately one-half-billion dollars in revenue yearly. Negotiated three-largest contracts in firm’s history
Mr. Rowles has 28 years of Commercial Helicopter Pilot experience. Mr. Rowles is currently an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner and has held that position for 23 years. Mr. Rowles is certified as an Airline Transport Pilot, a Certified Flight Instructor and has accumulated over 15,000 hours of flight time.
Mr. Rowles earned his Master in Business degree from Texas Christian University and currently sits on the following boards; Chair FAA Industry Advisory Panel, FAA Advisory Rule Making Committee, Director Helicopter Association International (HAI) Board of Directors, HAI Finance & Risk Committee, Chief Instructor HAI Flight Instructor Recertification Board.
Mr. Rowles is also the President and Founder of Helicopter Institute which owns and operates a fleet of helicopters providing specialized training to the US Government and Law Enforcement community. Mr. Rowles has been recognized as a Master Certified Flight Instructor with over 8000 hours of accident free instruction.
Mr. Rowles is a monthly columnist for Rotorcraft Professional Magazine and has been published in numerous articles and magazines as an expert in the field of aviation, aviation technology and aviation safety.
Dr. Rolf Schmelzer is a Retired Senior Partner Emeritus of Leadership Development Worldwide.
Prior to LDW, Rolf was co-founder of Organizational Development Worldwide (ODW), a global consulting firm. He previously served as a senior consultant with the world’s largest corporate psychology consulting firm with assignments in Chicago and Brussels, Belgium.
He also served as Manager of Human Resources and Leadership Development worldwide for Pepsi-Cola International. He subsequently held positions as Director of Training and Organizational Development for the Consumer and Real Estate & Business Banking divisions of Citibank, New York and thereafter as Vice President, Sales and Service in the Real Estate & Business Banking division of Citicorp.
Rolf’s consulting practice encompasses European and United States-based companies with global operations, including technology, med tech and leading international engineering, consumer goods, and service organizations.
His consulting practice includes work on organizational change, leadership development/assessment, and international teamwork. Rolf’s practice focuses on working with CEOs, general managers, and members of executive teams in aligning business strategy with human resource strategy and organizational culture.
He is considered to be a leading expert and practice leader on qualitative/cultural fit analysis of M&A targets and supporting an acquisition during the integration phase.
Rolf’s approach is long term, process oriented and focused on supporting the implementation of change efforts. He has served as invited speaker for major corporations and international conferences.
In his career, he has conducted considerable work on every continent and in most major cities.
He has significant awareness regarding the impact of cross-cultural differences.
Rolf received his Bachelor of Arts in psychology, magna cum laude, from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,069,800 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Engineering & Development||$429,990||40.2%|
|Marketing/ Business Development||$373,430||34.9%|
|Domestic/International Patent Filings||$106,980||10.0%|
This is an offering of Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Northstar Technologies Group, Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by November 1, 2021 at 11:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Northstar Technologies Group, Inc. may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,069,800, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Jun 29, 2021Northstar is proud to present EXOSTRUCTURE...
Northstar is proud to present EXOSTRUCTURE (Structural Composite Pre-Engineered Building).
EXOSTRUCTURE is a lightweight composite pre-engineered building system, designed to be an alternative to traditional pre-engineered and structural metal buildings.
EXOSTRUCTURE delivers a building system which reduces on-site construction time and total cost of ownership over the life of the structure.
EXOSTRUCTURE provides a resilient (250 MPH Impact and Fire Rating, Impervious to Air and Water) sustainable alternative that overcomes deficiencies in current pre-engineered building systems.Read More!
- Jun 18, 2021Northstar is pleased to announce the completion...
Northstar is pleased to announce the completion of the development of our BIM Component Library for architects and engineers to use in REVIT. Northstar digital fabrication is simplified with the integration of our BIM Component Library into REVIT.
This provides architects / designers / engineers ease of specifying and using Northstar Building System Components (BIM Component Library) for their projects and allows Northstar to fabricate within a digital environment to maintain quality control from design to completion of fabrication while dramatically increasing productivity.
- Jun 18, 2021Northstar is excited to announce an agreement...
Northstar is excited to announce an agreement with a highly regarded manufacturer representative firm to represent Northstar EXOSHELL products to architect firms throughout North America.
Through our manufacturer representative network EXOSHELL is currently being specified on numerous multi-million dollar projects ranging from $30M to $100M in revenue per project.
We are excited at the prospect of these projects and the potential exponential growth this may bring to Northstar.
- Jun 18, 2021Northstar is proud to present EXOShell...
Northstar is proud to present EXOShell (Structural Composite Exterior Wall Panel).
EXOSHELL is a lightweight composite alternative to concrete block and cold formed steel framed exterior walls.
EXOSHELL wall panels are approved by the State of Florida for use as an architectural cladding system on low, mid, and high-rise structures in Florida’s High Velocity Hurricane Zone regions.
EXOSHELL provides architects with a resilient (250 MPH Impact Rating, Fire Rating, Impervious to Air and Water) and sustainable alternative that overcomes deficiencies in current exterior wall panel systems.Read more!
- May 14, 2021Northstar is proud to present EXOFrame...
Northstar is proud to present EXOFrame (Structural Composite Framing System) by Northstar Building Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Northstar Technologies Group, Inc.
A lightweight composite alternative to cold formed steel and wood framing, which combines the benefits of precision automated manufacturing with reduced onsite construction time.Read more!
- Apr 29, 2021Northstar is excited to announce that we have...
Northstar is excited to announce that we have achieved three key milestones in the 1st quarter of 2021.
We have penetrated three vertical market segments using Northstar’s FRP composite building systems.
1) Residential Market - Contract signed for a luxury beach house
2) Commercial Market - Contract signed for an organic food & beverage processing center
3) Automotive Market - Porsche USA has approved Northstar’s EVLIION (Electric Vehicle Lithium Ion) battery storage structures for sale and distribution to Porsche dealerships
Invest in Northstar, the future is now!
- Apr 13, 2021Northstar Patent Pending Fiber Reinforced...
Northstar Patent Pending Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Building System and Methods provides the ability for a developer to achieve LEED Platinum and LEED ZERO in their construction projects by providing an ultra energy efficient low embodied carbon building structure.
Join us in creating a new environmental standard for sustainable residential and commercial structures for the world!Read more!
- Feb 25, 2021Check it out!!! Northstar is excited to...
Check it out!!!
Northstar is excited to announce that we have updated our Netcapital Offering Page with our newest marketing materials and accomplishments. We want to thank all of our investors for propelling us forward in our success.
Join our team today by investing in Northstar!
- Jan 15, 2021We are excited to be part of Netcapital's...
We are excited to be part of Netcapital’s Sustainability Demo Day on Thursday January 21st at 7PM Eastern Time.
Be sure to save your spot so you can hear Paul Inglese, Northstar CEO, discuss our sustainable materials and building systems.
Register now with this link:
Best regards, Scott
- Jan 12, 2021Netcapital published a blog post about us! ...
Netcapital published a blog post about us! Northstar is solving what was once unsolvable problems in the construction industry with our advanced building systems and methods. True sustainability and more efficient construction materials and processes are finally yielding meaningful results that benefit humanity and the environment. To read more: https://netcapital.com/news#advanced-yet-familiar Invest Today!
- Jan 9, 2021Northstar is pleased to announce the signing of...
Northstar is pleased to announce the signing of a lease for its new state of the art manufacturing facility in Bonita Springs, FL. This new facility will house our automated manufacturing equipment from Multicam. With this new facility and CNC technology Northstar will be poised to execute on its 2021 vision consisting of both residential and commercial projects that are currently in design and engineering. Join us by investing in Northstar’s future!
To learn more visit:
- Nov 6, 2020Northstar is excited to announce that we were...
Northstar is excited to announce that we were issued a letter of intent today for the $2.2B Construction Project that will utilize Northstar’s FRP Building systems and methods over the five year project. We are proud to be named as a crucial member of this world class sustainable project.
- Nov 5, 2020Northstar is pleased to announce our strategic...
Northstar is pleased to announce our strategic partnership with Flameoff Coatings, Inc. that will now allow our PFRP Building Systems to achieve a one (1) hour interior fire rating in accordance with UL 263-11, UL 263-03, ASTM E119-16, ASTM E119-2012A, ASTM E119-2008A, CAN/ULC-S101-14.
- Oct 30, 2020Northstar is pleased to announce that our...
Northstar is pleased to announce that our Exterior Wall Panels have passed International Code Council (ICC) NSSA Standards for the Design and Construction of Storm Shelters (ICC 500).
This certifies that our Exterior Wall Panels can sustain an impact from a projectile launched from an EF5 tornado.
- Oct 28, 2020Northstar Technologies Group, Inc. is proud to...
Northstar Technologies Group, Inc. is proud to announce that it has successfully passed the American Society for Testing and Materials, International Code Council, and Florida Building Code’s Test Application Standards on our PFRP exterior wall panel assemblies.
- Oct 28, 2020
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.