MyXR is building an ecosystem of Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and gamification SaaS solutions to be easily incorporated and adjusted into any vertical and licensed by the Company. We developed MyXR Engage 2.0 for multiple verticals on one infrastructure, and MyXR Experience Platform 3.0 to provide syndicated AR content to partners around the world.
- Proven leadership, engineering teams plus CEO/Investor with multiple exits
- Global pipeline including resellers
- Post Revenue
- Proven Technology Platforms
- Immediate revenue production from at least one globally scalable product
- Community Focus, formation of MyXR Foundation planned
- Engagement solutions aren’t easy to integrate, usually highly customized, and marginally effective
- Augmented Reality for Sports, Enterprise, Education, or any industry typically does ONE thing by ONE company
- Different industries can’t take advantage of scale in emerging technologies
- Exceptional XR content has been traditionally only on VR, with a high price threshold for consumers to buy separate VR equipment.
- Flat engagement on existing digital platforms
- Broaden market appeal - diverse audiences
We start with the user before each new product is envisioned. Our technology platforms are then refined by users, fans, students, and customers. MyXR’s goal is to enlighten and elevate users through every interaction. We then make this complex process simple and effective to implement for a range of customer and organizational types:
- White-labeled SaaS solutions keep customers on partner’s existing digital platforms
- Ease of use by consumers
- Drives engagement, proven results, ROI
- Flexible Integration
- Long term contracts (1yr +)
- Revenue share opportunities for partners
- Scalable solutions for existing platforms
The company, which first started generating revenue in 2018, is gearing up new 2021 revenues in two main categories: SaaS Subscriptions and Software Licenses.
SaaS Subscriptions include:
MyXR Engage 2.0x
- 2.0 Basic
- 2.0b Enterprise/Training
- 2.0c Government Response Platform (e.g. Covid-19)
- 2.0e Education
- 2.0i Insurance and Health
- 2.0m Music
MyXR Experience Platform 3.0
- T1 - Closed Circuit
- TX - Open Syndication System
- a la carte sales - e.g. MyXR Portal
- Reseller Sales - Agencies, Countries, CPG conglomerates
We are targeting a portion of multiple global markets. They include:
- Augmented Reality
Combined, these account for an $800B+ market. Since we now serve clients in specific markets that include Sports Marketing, Edtech, Federal Contracts, eHealth, InsureTech, and Entertainment and Media, our market size is much bigger.
- Initial R&D and market testing completed in 2017
- Initial POC completed (2018)
- Acquired Coin-In Inc (2018)
- Team expansion
- Post Revenue (first revenue in 2018)
- Diversified Revenue (Product expansion started Q2 2020 for 2021 launches)
- Strategically positioned product platforms
- Global access and pipeline relationships
- High exposure corporate, technology, and distribution partnerships
- Technology audits completed
- New Banking and Legal Relationships
KiwiTech: KiwiTech, a growing ecosystem of entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors, helps early and growth-stage startups build viable products, drive traction, raise capital, and scale their businesses. The KiwiTech ecosystem is currently home to 2000+ investors and 300+ portfolio companies across 15+ industries undergoing disruption.
Theia Interactive: Based in Chico California, Theia Interactive is a creative solutions studio with a passion for building beautiful virtual environments for business, and offering tools to empower others to do the same. Theia tells engaging stories through virtualization. Theia has created award-winning projects for companies such as Epic Games, Hewlett Packard, Mohawk Group, NVIDIA, Suffolk Construction and Toll Brothers.
MyXR x Theia
- 49ERS CLAIM FIRST WITH AR PARTNERSHIP - TheStadiumBusiness News, Jul 24, 2018
- KiwiTech Announces Strategic Partnership with Augmented Reality Platform MyXR - PRWEB, May 11, 2020
- MyXR Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership with Theia Interactive for New Augmented Reality Syndication Platform - Intrado GlobeNewswire, Dec 17, 2020
- Proven startup to exit experience by CEO
- Proven adaptability in changing market
- Globally scalable with both internal and external resources
- Key Product Development Experience
- Global access to partners across industry
- Hans Koch, CEO
- Peter Stramese, President
- Dr. Daniel Nagle (BOD)
- Hon Luu, VP Business Development
- Gurvinder Batra
- 45 team members, 110 partners globally
Advisors and Investors
- Jim Wiatt (Sr. Advisor)
- Brandon Salaam-Bailey (Advisor)
- Kelly Freis (Advisor)
- Ross Levitsky (Advisor)
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $249,999 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Compensation for managers||$25,000||10.0%|
|Engineering expansion (Engage 2.0x, Experience Platform 3.0, Portal 2.0)||$125,000||50.0%|
|Legal / Contracts||$30,000||12.0%|
|Conversion of 1099 to W2 for existing staff||$5,000||2.0%|
|Additional payroll for new Sales, Analytics, Financial team||$5,000||2.0%|
|Partnerships and Marketing||$30,000||12.0%|
|Formation of MyXR Foundation||$1,750||0.7%|
|Existing Accounts Payable||$15,999||6.4%|
This is an offering of Class A Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in MYXR Inc, doing business as MyXR. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by February 25, 2021 at 4:00pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. MyXR may issue additional securities to raise up to $249,999, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Jan 11, 2021** New Team Additions. ** We are in discussion...
New Team Additions. We are in discussion to add several new team members and teams including 1) former professional sports partnerships executives to add to our sports and brand division, and 2) the original engineering team responsible for developing MyXR Engage (acquired by MYXR Inc in 2018.) The additions will be integrated with our core team and partners and are part of our expansion and responsible growth plan to meet demand.
- Dec 31, 2020**2021 Banking Relationships** We're pleased to...
2021 Banking Relationships We’re pleased to announce our new banking relationships for 2021 and beyond. Our new corporate banking relationship for 2021 is First Republic Bank. Also, we will announce our first new retail banking partnership in mid January. Our retail banking partners are tasked with critical e-commerce and revenue infrastructure elements for the Company. Our banking partners must be business friendly, top rated for credit, and be committed to helping underserved communities.
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.