Rialto Markets is a broker dealer empowering private companies to raise money through our expertise in crowdfunding and institutional investment.
Rialto Markets is a broker-dealer that empowers companies to raise capital directly and provides a technology driven secondary market for buying and selling shares in private companies.
- The private equity market is set to triple to $30 trillion by 2030 but less than 1% of private company shares currently trade on an alternative trading system (ATS)
- Rialto Markets’ ATS aims to transform this private company marketplace, allowing shareholders to monetize the value of their shares much earlier
- Actively raising $200m+ with $730m in signed contracts on our broker dealer primary platform through Rialto Markets’ infrastructure
- With a developing potential pipeline of many growth-stage companies to invest in via the secondary market – such companies were previously inaccessible to the public market before an Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Experienced team averaging 25 years developing the digital infrastructure for high-profile Wall Street firms such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Citadel
- Winner of the highly prestigious Aite Group 2020 Impact Innovation Award which recognizes leading technology companies in financial markets
What we believe makes our technology unique
- Reduces friction
- Expands access to more potential investors
- Lowers the cost of raising capital
- Provides investors with access to new opportunities, and
- Allows for secondary trading, enabling the private markets to scale
How it works
Rialto Markets’ key points of difference are linked to our capital-raising technology infrastructure, financial market experience, and our ATS.
Capital Raising Infrastructure
Private companies issuing securities can use our infrastructure to add an “invest” button on their website, turning their everyday website traffic into an opportunity to raise capital.
Key Product Features
- Easy-to-use investor dashboard to view portfolio and find new investment opportunities
- Seamless compliance review for issuers
- Streamlined investor vetting process
- Flexible payment options: credit cards, ACH, wire transfers, and a “tap-and-go” IRA
Major Market Growth
The private markets continue to grow rapidly, with private equity accounting for most global managed assets at $7 trillion, indicating that investors are increasingly interested in private companies.
Forbes forecasts global PE assets under management will reach $30 trillion by 2030.
At the same time, private companies are largely choosing to stay private instead of raising money via Initial Public Offerings. In 2020, securities offered through Regulation D and Regulation A+ offerings accounted for $1.4 trillion – nearly a third of all capital raised by private companies under SEC regulations (source: Office of the Advocate for Small Business Capital Formation).
Rialto Markets' multiple revenue streams
We earn our revenue through success fees paid by an issuer in Primary Markets. In Secondary Markets we earn one-time setup fees as well as recurring annual maintenance fees paid by issuers to be on-boarded to our ATS. Additionally, we earn fees from commissions paid by investors trading on our ATS in the secondary market. Rialto’s White Label earns revenue from licensing fees paid by market participants for use of our ATS and commissions paid by investors who participate through market participants.
Rialto’s Primary Markets’ division allows issuers:
- to create a standalone website and link it to their digital presence, as opposed to onboarding to a crowdfunding portal and competing for eyeballs alongside other issues that may not be related or aligned with that issuer’s business
- to capture and own data on the standalone website to enable an issuer to access the success of its digital marketing plan
Our Secondary Markets division provides issuers with direct access to retail investors without the need for an intermediary, resulting in lower transactional costs. Our platform was designed to scale across a large number of retail investors and issuers, to offer competitive rates to issuers onboarded to our ATS, and to provide a venue for issuers’ clients to monetize their investments seamlessly using Rialto’s proprietary infrastructure.
Rialto’s White Label division gives marketplaces, crowdfunding portals, and other market participants access into the Rialto ATS while still maintaining their own digital brand.
Rialto Markets Traction & Success to Date
- Actively raising $200M+ with a $1billion pipeline on our broker dealer primary platform through Rialto Markets’ infrastructure
- Established partnerships with many investment banks, law firms, transfer agents and escrow banks
- Successfully launched primary offerings for nine private companies, with 20+ in the pipeline
- Built-out infrastructure for both primary raises and secondary offerings
- Mission First Capital Launches Fund with Rialto Markets Helping Active Duty Service Members and Veterans
- Atlis closes $5 million funding round with Rialto Markets
- Rialto Markets Alternative Trading System Looks to Provide Secondary Trading in Reg A+, Reg CF Securities
- Rialto Markets to launch Secondary Market ATS as crowdfunding explodes
- Rialto Markets announced as a winner of the Aite Group 2020 Impact Innovation Awards in Capital Markets
- Rialto Markets Named Deal Manager for Cityzenith’s $15m Reg A+ capital raise
- Marquette University’s Business Magazine interviews Shari Noonan, CEO and Founder of Rialto Markets, as one of their leading alumni
- Netcapital establishes secondary trading ATS partnership with Rialto Markets
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $522,480 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|General & Administrative||$78,895||15.1%|
This is an offering of Series A-2 Units, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Rialto Trading Holdings LLC, doing business as Rialto Markets LLC. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by September 22, 2023 at 6:00pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Rialto Markets LLC may issue additional securities to raise up to $522,480, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
Rialto Markets LLC’s official name is Rialto Trading Holdings LLC, so that’s the name that appears in the statements below.
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Sep 22, 2023Primary offering finalized, sellingunitsSold $24.88 for a total of $39,982.16units at
- Sep 1, 2023Primary offering of $24.88units at
- Sep 1, 2023
- Aug 1, 2023Primary offering finalized, sellingunitsSold $24.88 for a total of $93,698.08units at
- Jun 7, 2023Primary offering of $24.88units at
- Jul 1, 2022Primary offering finalized, sellingunitsSold $18.29 for a total of $163,457.73units at
- Jan 28, 2022Netcapital hosts exclusive investor insights...
Netcapital hosts exclusive investor insights interview with Rialto Markets CEO Shari Noonan
Netcapital’s exclusive event covered how the private securities market is transforming through private equity crowdfunding and secondary trading, using a regulated SEC and FINRA approved alternative trading system (ATS).Check out the video here!
- Jan 14, 2022Medtech Summit announces partnership with...
Medtech Summit announces partnership with Rialto Markets
Rialto Markets will support this year’s annual summit at Dana Point, California, from March 15th – 18th, 2022, connecting high growth Medtech companies with potential investors via Life Science Intelligence (LSI).Read the Full Story
- Jan 11, 2022In the first week of January, we added over $50...
In the first week of January, we added over $50 million in signed contracts! Meaning we now have $780m in signed contracts on our broker dealer primary platform.
- Dec 17, 2021Mission First Capital – an investment fund...
Mission First Capital – an investment fund wholly owned and operated by US forces veterans – has launched a $50 million Regulation A+ crowdfunding raise to invest in real estate, with Rialto Markets as it’s official broker dealer.Read the Full Story
- Dec 14, 2021With Rialto Markets as its official...
With Rialto Markets as its official broker-dealer, Atlis Motor Vehicles (ATLIS) closed a heavily oversubscribed six-week $5 million crowdfunding raise.
The Regulation CF campaign was one of the fastest crowdfunding campaigns of 2021, attracting 4,123 new investors.Read the Full Story
- Dec 13, 2021Rialto Markets CEO and Co-Founder Shari Noonan...
Rialto Markets CEO and Co-Founder Shari Noonan recently featured on KingsCrowd’s Startup Investing Podcast to discuss all things Rialto Markets and our recent progress, as well as plans for the future.Check out the video here!
- Dec 7, 2021Rialto Markets increased the value of signed...
Rialto Markets increased the value of signed contracts through their capital raising infrastructure from $600m to $716m as of the 8th December 2021.
- Nov 26, 2021Primary offering of $18.29units at
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.