YEP, Inc. announces Utopix™ and CBDBrainIQ™, a portfolio of plant based CBD Health and Wellness products focused on providing consumers around the world with Health and Wellness CBD products to compete and gain market share in the U.S. and emerging Asian markets.
YEP’s CBD Health and Wellness consumer product categories:
- Plant based CBD beverages
- Human and pet products
- CBDBrainIQ™, CBD nootropic products for cognitive performance featuring clinically studied ingredients
- Advisory board members include Kevin Harrington (original “Shark” on Shark Tank) & Steve Mandell (CEO - Gameplan Enterprises)
- Global supply agreements for proprietary CBD beverage technologies
- Launched CBDBrainIQ™ brands
- Launched FLUX™ Drinkables, a CBD water delivery system that utilizes CBD and nutraceutical tablets
- CBD distribution partnerships in Thailand and Japan
- Domestic CBD wholesale partnerships
- Funding allocations toward revenue generating activities
National Institutes of Health reported:
- 100 million Americans are in daily chronic pain
- As many as 1 in 4 Americans struggle with opioid addiction issues
- Over 55% of Americans are suffering from daily anxiety issues
- 25% of Americans have acute inflammation
There is an epidemic when it comes to treating chronic pain and inflammation. Over 100 million Americans’ suffer every day from pain lasting more than six months. Two-thirds of pain sufferers believe they will never live another day pain free.
Treatment centered around prescription medication can have detrimental consequences such as addiction and cardiovascular damage. For example, opioids merely mask pain as a symptom and do not address the underlying root causes.
Oral NSAIDs products such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen also may not be the best long term solution. Most oral tablets are delivered through the GI tract — eventually spreading throughout the body. This results in lower concentrations of medicine reaching localized areas experiencing pain.
The CDC guideline now recommends nonopioid medications and nonpharmacologic treatments as the frontline defense for chronic pain outside of active cancer, palliative, or end-of-life care.
YEP has launched a CBD consumer portfolio of products: Utopix™, CBDbrainIQ™, and FLUX™ Drinkables.
- The Utopix™ line of water-soluble CBD products are designed to provide consumers with functional plant based CBD products that work more efficiently than traditional “me too” CBD products.
- The Utopix™ CBD human and pet line will specifically focus on pain, inflammation management, brain health, and cognitive performance all with zero THC.
- CBDbrainIQ™ will provide consumers a CBD nootropic, in the form of a ready to drink beverage, for improved memory and cognitive performance.
- Clinical research has shown that nootropics derived from natural sources have positive effects on the human body.
- FLUX™ Drinkables is a CBD water delivery system that utilizes natural nutraceutical tablets: Burn, Slay, and Reset.
A proprietary consumer and pet product line exclusively with Micelle Nano technology for advanced absorption. Utopix™ CBD portfolio of natural and organic CBD Isolate and broad spectrum CBD is carefully formulated to deliver top-quality, consistent doses of pure, THC free CBD products.
- Pain relief roll-on’s and cream jars
- Beauty creams for U.S. and Japanese markets
- Oral sublingual mints and tarts
- Oil tinctures
- Gourmet gummies
Inspired by leading CBD innovation centers, the Utopix™ CBD products are produced with organically grown, pesticide-free hemp. The results are pure, safe, and great-tasting products.
An innovative nootropic CBD beverage and orally disintegrating tablet (ODT) with a focus on rapid delivery and high dosing amounts of CBD. CBDBrainIQ™ contains clinically studied ingredients that have shown positive effects on the human body. Dosing ranges from 100-500 milligrams to produce an efficacious response to enhance one’s focus, memory, and brain function.
CBDBrainIQ™ will be offered in 100mg and 500mg doses for chronic pain, inflammation, and opioid addiction. Ready to drink beverages with great taste and function.
FLUX™ Drinkables is a CBD water delivery system that utilizes 3 different natural nutraceutical tablets:
The diversified line of drinkables caters to varying individual goals. The tablets support weight loss, sleep, and energy all with zero carbs and no hidden calories. The natural nutraceutical tablets come in a 30 day supply, with options to purchase premium reusable-post consumer recycled plastic FLUX™ bottles and filter add-ons.
YEP’s CBD Utopix™, CBDBrainIQ™, and FLUX™ Drinkables beverage lines have enabled YEP to create invaluable, domestic and international sales relationships with doctor’s networks, highly coveted direct to consumer influencer channels, and B2B industries.
Direct Sales Affiliate Model
YEP has a robust domestic and international affiliate customer base who pay a monthly subscription for proprietary CBD health products. Our markets include highly coveted Asian countries including:
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
Direct to Consumer E-commerce and Influencer Marketing
UTOPIX™ advanced absorption human and pet CBD product lines plan to be marketed through traditional radio, podcast, and email campaigns for high profit margins and customer bases.
Direct wholesale to thousands of stand alone CBD stores and health care professionals.
Water-soluble CBD is well positioned to capture significant domestic and international market share. Yahoo Finance projects U.S. Hemp CBD sales to reach $5.3 billion in retail with a 2026 projection of $16 billion.
UTOPIX™ CBD will aggressively enter Asian countries, primarily Japan and S. Korea through an affiliate model as well as direct online sales.
CBDBrainIQ™, a nootropic for cognitive performance, has the opportunity to be a flagship CBD product, specifically marketed to aging adults, college students, and athletes.
Functional CBD is a national game changer in the U.S.,with an estimated market of over $2 billion dollars in 2021.
We plan to use your investment to grow the company in three ways:
- YEP plans to expand UTOPIX™ featuring Micelle Nano technology, CBDBrainIQ™, and FLUX™ Drinkables into highly coveted affiliate models through existing offices and partners. Accelerate customer acquisition and secure additional, highly coveted distribution customers domestically and in growing Asian markets.
- We plan to strategically invest in influencer marketing to scale the business and brands. Marketing investments centered around driving performance based sales, securing high profit margins with a high level of brand exposure. A significant opportunity for YEP lies in performance-focused paid media. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad networks will be workhorses for our growth. Concurrently, we'll use steady PR and media pitching to drive demand. Lastly, we'll create high-quality content to fuel the entire marketing ecosystem, and more importantly, provide real value to consumers striving to improve their health and wellness.
- CBDBrainIQ™ consumer product lines feature clinically studied ingredients with higher, dosable amounts of CBD for chronic pain & opioid addiction.
Unlike most conventional CBD pain relief brands on the market, our existing product lines provide solutions designed to treat the causes of pain, inflammation and oxidative stress, as well as support brain function and weight loss.
At the same time, future complementary products will deepen customer loyalty and increase lifetime value. By creating best in class CBD pain relief products, YEP offers global consumers tremendous value at affordable prices compared to the fragmented CBD wellness market.
- YEP Enters into Globally Exclusive Letter of Intent with Wellness Labs for Specialized PPE, Hydration Systems, and CBD Products - Yahoo Finance
- YEP Enters into Globally Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Axiom8, an FDA Clinically Approved 5-Hour Skin Protectant Against COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance
- YEP Enters into Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement for Flux Drinkables, an FDA Approved, Bio-Enhanced, Water Bottle Delivery System for Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Cannabis Consumer Products - Yahoo Finance
- YEP Announces Kevin Harrington and Steve Mandell Appointed to Advisory Board - Yahoo Finance
- YEP Announces the Launch of Its DDS Challenge - Yahoo Finance
Over 15 years, Ezzell grew several organizations into tens of thousands of members worldwide. Built several sales organizations, totaling over $100 million+ of revenue. Won numerous industry awards and reached top executive levels in several companies.
Anson has 20+ years of consumer product development experience. Rick specializes in hemp CBD, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical products. He developed and commercialized a proprietary line of PPE products for B2B and B2C providing non-alcohol based, FDA and EPA registered, clinically proven personal protection and business use products.
Floyd has previously been CEO and CFO for several public and private companies, with in-depth knowledge of public company reporting and fundraising. Successful turnaround experience for equity funds. He’s a former auditor and consultant for Ernst & Young, Berlin, Germany. MBA, Wharton.
Winfield has 20+ years experience as Director of Operations for Aquila Energy and Verizon. Spearheaded critical transitional phases during acquisitions.
Livia has 22 years of experience in filmmaking, TV production, and brand/business development. Partnered in 2009 with UFC's international expansion team, UFC subsequently sold to WME for $4 billion in 2016. Social media and content marketing strategist for celebrities, building combined audiences of millions of followers.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,069,999 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Marketing & Advertising||$220,500||20.6%|
|CBD Related Investments||$389,569||36.4%|
This is an offering of Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in YEP, Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by September 29, 2021 at 11:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. YEP may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,069,999, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.