VOLTEQ accelerates access to battery-powered construction equipment for contractors, farmers, and the government to achieve sustainability and emission objectives in a market projected to reach $100 billion annually. VOLTEQ's innovative design and lean manufacturing practices deliver strong performance and economics that make sustainability efforts commercially viable.
VOLTEQ Equipment provides one of the world's highest-quality lines of equipment for earth-moving, agriculture, and construction. Being proactive, we have spent three years analyzing market needs, researching and collecting customer requirements, and studying newly formed industry standards. Our vision is to evolve with the latest technology and set the highest industry standards, with an emphasis on ELECTRIC machinery.
VOLTEQ Equipment is one of the first companies to offer mini track loaders solely powered by Lithium-ion batteries. Our business model is not to reconfigure or adapt existing gas or diesel-powered machines. We started from scratch to make achieving net zero realistic, avoiding constraints of pre-existing machine designs that hinder competing brands in their transition to electric power. This makes VOLTEQ unique and effective in serving the needs of today's market.
VOLTEQ PRODUCT ROADMAP
World leaders have set an aggressive path for reducing carbon emissions through incentives and requirements that are fueling demand for net zero solutions. Businesses are facing great pressure to reduce their carbon footprint and become sustainable. The pressure comes through regulatory directives and their customers, including multinational corporations holding supply chains accountable for sustainability. But the cost has been great, challenging profitability. Converting from the use of conventional fossil-fueled machines to VOLTEQ's battery-powered equipment can have an immediate impact on the company emissions and steps toward sustainable operations.
VOLTEQ accelerates accessibility to battery-powered construction equipment to enable private, commercial, and government entities to achieve sustainability goals. How does VOLTEQ do this? Through innovative design that makes zero-emission battery-powered solutions affordable without sacrificing performance. Also by substantially reducing machine fluids to drastically reduce the risk of contaminating job sites. There are no oils or coolants that would be present with a conventional engine, and the amount of hydraulic fluid and hydraulic hoses on the machine is greatly reduced. VOLTEQ machines like the SKY 1000 Mini Skid Steer can run over 15 attachments, giving customers great versatility and opportunity for utilization.
VOLTEQ aims to generate revenue through B2B sales channels by offering innovative electric equipment with related attachments and service parts. We take great care in partnering with dealers, rental stores, and national accounts to give the best possible service to customers in large private, commercial, and government sectors. Profitable growth comes through new customer acquisition, repeat business resulting from customer loyalty and new product introductions that propel the use of electric construction equipment, and through lean and agile manufacturing processes. The enthusiasm with a long-term vision paves our path to success as a leader in setting newly-formed industry standards.
success to date
VOLTEQ products are designed to serve the needs of private, commercial, and governmental users in the US construction, landscaping, agriculture, and mining markets. These markets are made up of more than 5.8 million enterprises and over $1.5 Trillion in revenue. Federal Initiatives to reach net zero emissions by 2050, and consumers factoring sustainability into the selection of service providers are fueling demand for zero-emission products. Battery-powered vehicles and equipment provide favorable characteristics and can alleviate challenges from labor shortages and rising labor costs.
- Like CTL's, the SKY mini skid steer products are equipped with tracks rather than wheels. Of numerous mini skid steer producers, one other manufacturer has been identified as offering an electric-powered model on tracks, and only a few are offering electric-powered models on wheels. Of those on wheels, operating capacities tend to be under 500 lbs. The SKY 1000 is powered with a low-maintenance efficient lithium-ion battery and provides an operating capacity of 1,000 lbs, bringing superior value and operating capacity to the market.
- The SKY 1000 mini skid steer is within 20% of the 1,251-2,000 lb operating capacity segment projected to take the lead in the coming years. SKY 2000, currently scheduled for production by Q1 of '24 meets customer demand for performance at the top end of this significant segment.
- The SKY 1000 aggressively tackles high maintenance costs, a leading restraint to skid steer loaders. So much so that the total cost of ownership overcomes another leading restraint, the capital investment to acquire skid steers.
- While Asia Pacific is trending towards dominance in the skid steer market in the following years, in 2018 the US held 75% of the market share and provided a significant opportunity to convert owners of conventional powered skid steers into zero-emission battery-powered options.
market DATa, Quotes, and resources
- The mining market (US) is $1T in 2022
- The construction market (US) was $112.9B in 2021
- Construction market (Global) 7.30%, reaching $14.4 Trillion by 2030
- Landscape and Garden Services 5.13%, $105.1 B in 2021, and growing by $6.6 B for the period of 2021-2026
- Agriculture (US) 0.03% for the period of 2022-2025, beginning with $312.3 B in '22
- Construction. There are 3,784,293 construction service contractors in the US in 2022
- Landscape & Garden Services. The National Association of Landscape Professionals reported there are 604,163 landscape service businesses in the US in 2021
- Agriculture. There are 2,012,050 farms in the US in 2021 according to the USDA PUBLICATION
- "2021 has so far been a great year for the skid steer industry with no signs of the market slowing," says Luke Gribble, solutions marketing manager for John Deere. "So far in 2021, the total skid steer industry demand has increased by over 20 percent when compared to the same time period in 2020. And on a rolling 12-month basis, the market, as a whole, surpassed 30,000 units. Based on customer and dealer feedback that we continue to receive, it's easy to see the demand continuing to be strong going into 2022."
- It is fair to conclude from the above points that CTL & SSL market in '20 was in excess of 73,000 financed unit sales.
- 1,251-2,000 lbs
- "The 1,251-2,000 Lbs segment could be taking the lead in the coming years. Skid steer loaders with this operating capacity are largely preferred for ground maintenance work, agricultural operations, and landscaping, particularly at small to medium farms."
- "The 1,251 lbs to 2,200 lbs segment dominated the market for skid steer loaders in 2018, accounting for more than 45% of the volume share."
- 2,001-3,000 lbs
- 3,001-4,000 lbs
- > 4,000 lbs
- "North America dominated the global market for skid steer leaders in 2018 with a revenue share of more than 75%. The region is expected to expand at a CAGR of more than 2% from 2019 to 2025."
- "The construction segment can witness slightly stronger growth compared to other segments, on account of the rising number of construction activities worldwide. North America along with the Middle East and Africa are spending heavily on infrastructure development."
- "Ground maintenance and landscaping is poised to record substantial growth thanks to the soaring number of construction activities in residential and commercial spaces."
- "Connected Mining Market to Register 17.5% CAGR Growth as Growing Demand for Safe, Sustainable & Green Mining Strategies, Growing Adoption & Integration of Smart Technology, The Brainy Insights"
- "The world's growing population will demand more minerals, which will lead to extensive mining activities around the world. To put this into perspective, 13 billion tons of minerals are presently extracted every year. This figure will grow to 90 million tons in a few years."
Landscaping and Ground Maintenance:
- "The landscaping and gardening services market size is expected to grow by USD 6.60 billion from 2021 to 2026. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.13% during the forecast period."
- "Gross production value in Agriculture is projected to amount to US$312.30bn in 2022.
- "An annual growth rate of 0.03% is expected (CAGR 2022-2025)."
- "The total number of enterprises amounted to 20,197 in 2018"
- "The construction Market size was valued at USD 7.28 trillion in 2021 and is predicted to reach USD 14.41 trillion by 2030 with a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022-2030."
- "Asia Pacific will dominate the worldwide skid steer loader market in the following years, thanks to the huge contributions from China, which is in the middle of a substantial boom in manufacturing. The country houses one of the biggest construction sectors in the world, which accounts for 30% of the overall construction investments, globally.
Of market restraints listed: "The significant costs of maintenance as well as the high capital investments required would be major restraining factors for the skid steer loader market. The need for skid steer loaders is significantly higher in medium & large-scale businesses."
1. Businesses face increasing pressure to reduce their carbon footprint and become sustainable. The pressure comes through regulatory directives and their customers, including multinational corporations holding their supply chains accountable for sustainability.
2. President Biden's Executive oRDER 14057 describes The Federal Sustainability Plan and outlines an ambitious path to achieve net-zero emissions across Federal operations by 2050.
3. States are putting sustainability and emission regulations in place, such as California's law banning the sale of new gas-powered engines by 2024.
4. An inflationary economy, the current oil markets, rising wages, and staffing shortages are driving business owners to cut costs, increase efficiency, and increase earning potential to recover profitability and overcome current challenges.
- “In order to achieve net-zero procurement by 2050, while increasing the sustainability of Federal supply chains, the Federal Government will leverage the power of its procurement to catalyze action by Federal suppliers. These supply chain initiatives include major contractor GHG emission disclosures paired with science-based targets, a "buy clean" initiative for low-carbon materials, and a sustainable products policy.”
- “The Federal Government cannot achieve its net-zero emissions goal by working alone. We will engage with domestic and international leaders to learn best practices for addressing more challenging or complex emissions reduction opportunities. We will place senior leaders from the private and non-profit sectors into limited-term appointments to bring innovative perspectives and expertise to assist Federal agencies with sustainability and climate preparedness efforts. We have also launched the first-ever Greening Government Initiative, through which the United States and Canada are convening countries from around the world who are interested in greening their national government operations.”
- These key actions will encourage suppliers to the US federal government to acquire and put into use zero emissions equipment used in the production of goods or performance of services. According to sustainablity.gov
- Is there a desire or need to work longer days but restricted by the use of noisy engines and exhaust that annoy neighboring property owners before 8 am and after 5 pm?
- 71% of landscapers offer design and construction services, and 63% offer tree care.
- “Electrification allows farmers to rely less on other energy sources, such as diesel, which ultimately benefits their bottom line while also reducing their carbon emissions.”
- When adding emissions from the building construction industry on top of operational emissions, the sector accounted for 38% of total global energy-related CO2 emissions. In order to reach net zero, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has estimated that direct building CO2 emissions need to fall by 50% by 2030. This equates to around 6% per year.*
The positive impact of electric, quiet machines on farms or for landscapers
The market is seeing significant indicators toward electric power for agriculture as major equipment manufacturers and start-ups are increasingly investing in technology.
- “MILAN, Nov 3 (Reuters) - CNH Industrial (CNHI.MI) said on Wednesday it had entered into an exclusive, multi-year licensing agreement for electrification technologies with Monarch Tractor, a U.S company focused on fully-electric autonomous tractors.”
- “Developers of electrified equipment for the farm — primarily tractors and skid-steer loaders as of 2022 — also say moving to battery-powered, zero-emission EV technology offers owners significant reductions in fuel and maintenance costs over the life of the machine when compared with diesel-powered equipment of the same capacity.”
- “Likewise in late 2021, California’s Air Resources Board (CARB) approved its own two-phase Tier 5 stiffened emission standards to cover small off-road engines (SORE) — from leaf blowers to generators — beginning in 2024. In a December news release, CARB announced the first phase of the CARB plan that seeks a 40-90% reduction in emissions based on engine size, and seeks zero emissions from all covered power equipment by 2028 in its second phase.”
- “The company (Gridtractor) estimates farms can save 55-75% on fuel costs by going electric, plus pick up additional savings by supplying stored power to irrigation pumps and the grid.”
- There are countless uses for skid steers in farming. While it is difficult to quantify how many farms use skid steers, there is a notable reference to popular use on the internet. “Producers finding skid steers essential to farm“ is an article that illustrates this point. And with so many uses, there can be a significant reduction of emissions emitted by conventional powered skid steers through emerging battery-powered alternatives.
VOLTEQ Equipment Inc. 7-B Disclosure
VOLTEQ Equipment Inc. disclosure in compliance with Section 17-B of the Securities Act. Benzinga has been compensated by VOLTEQ Equipment Inc. The rate paid by the issuer for this content through Benzinga costs $2000 = $5 CPC [cost per click] for Lead Generation Content.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $4,998,570 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Research & Development||$600,000||12.0%|
|Repayment of Loan||$240,000||4.8%|
This is an offering of Voting Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in VOLTEQ Equipment Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by November 13, 2023 at 11:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. VOLTEQ Equipment may issue additional securities to raise up to $4,998,570, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been audited by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Sep 18, 2023Our dealer network is expanding into three more...
Our dealer network is expanding into three more states. We’re delighted to welcome a new partner with locations in North Carolina, Virginia, and Delaware.
This expansion is a big leap toward making VOLTEQ equipment easily accessible all over the US.Let's explore SKY 1000
- Sep 12, 2023
- Aug 23, 2023At VOLTEQ, we firmly believe that embracing...
At VOLTEQ, we firmly believe that embracing electric construction equipment doesn’t just benefit the environment – it also opens doors to practical advantages for both users and operators. Reduced maintenance demands mean more focused time on the job, boosting overall productivity.
Transitioning to electric equipment may involve minor adjustments, like planning for charging, but the time saved and the enhanced working environment for operators make it a valuable shift. Picture working on a residential project without disturbing neighbors with noisy equipment, or seamlessly operating in noise-sensitive areas like hospitals or schools. The quieter operation allows for extended work hours, maximizing billable time and efficiency.Do you have a question? Feel free to contact us!
- Aug 1, 2023Vehicle electrification continues to be a hot...
Vehicle electrification continues to be a hot topic, and the shift towards sustainability and innovation is taking center stage. BlackRock’s CEO, Larry Fink, believes, “The next 1,000 unicorns won’t be search engines or social media companies. They’ll be sustainable, scalable innovators who help the world decarbonize and make the energy transition affordable for all consumers.”
Let’s keep pushing for a greener future!Check out this very interesting article from ForConstructionPros
- Jul 14, 2023Another successful demo in Minnesota with our...
Another successful demo in Minnesota with our potential partner!
The SKY 1000 proved once again why it’s the perfect choice for rental companies. With lower operating costs, reduced maintenance, and higher ROI, it’s a game-changer in the industry. We’re thrilled to be working towards a partnership that will bring the benefits of the SKY 1000 to even more customers.Stay tuned for more exciting updates!
- Jul 7, 2023
- Jun 29, 2023As the world evolves, so does the construction...
As the world evolves, so does the construction industry! More and more construction sites are going electric, and it’s no surprise why.Check out this insightful article published by IRONPROS and authored by Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Jun 14, 2023Maximize Savings, Minimize Impact: The Dual...
Maximize Savings, Minimize Impact: The Dual Advantage of Electric Mini Skid Steer Loaders
Adopting electric mini skid steer loaders can lead to significant long-term economic savings and reduced environmental impact, positioning the company as both cost-effective and environmentally responsibleThe Benefits of Adopting Electric Mini Skid Steer Loaderselectric vs diesel mini skid steer.png
- Jun 6, 2023Every remarkable journey starts with a...
Every remarkable journey starts with a serendipitous meeting. Meet Adam Zajac and Patrik Pšenák, two ambitious individuals whose paths crossed once again, leading to the birth of VOLTEQ. Discover their inspiring journey, from humble beginnings to the establishment of VOLTEQ and their ambitious road trip across America.Read the story of determination, passion, and innovation!VOLTEQ_roadshow.png
- Jun 2, 2023The Stand on Mini Skid Steer Loader Market has...
The Stand on Mini Skid Steer Loader Market has witnessed significant growth, with a value of USD 2.53 billion in 2021. It is projected to reach USD 3.61 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period (2022-2030). This growth can be attributed to the increasing number of infrastructure projects worldwide and rising government spending in the construction industry.
The construction segment dominated the market in 2021 and is expected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period (2022-2030).
Data from Market Research Future.Read More
- May 24, 2023VOLTEQ Equipment is expanding its dealer...
VOLTEQ Equipment is expanding its dealer network and we are thrilled to announce that we have recently signed dealership agreements in Iowa, Nebraska, and Indiana. We are also in advanced discussions with several other potential dealerships, bringing us closer to expanding our presence even further. Stay tuned for updates as we continue to bring our cutting-edge construction equipment to more regions.https://voltequip.com/news/
- May 9, 2023
- Apr 4, 2023In less than 3 months we've driven almost...
In less than 3 months we’ve driven almost 20,000 miles through 33 states, exhibited at 5 trade shows, and demonstrated the powerful electric mini track loader in sub-zero temps, a few snow storms, and eventually some beautiful sunny days, all driven by success, commitments and positive feedback.Be part of our journey H1_netcapital.png
- Mar 10, 2023Primary offering of $3.49shares at
- Mar 10, 2023
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.