Mosquito Steve’s groundbreaking innovations in natural repellent paired with new versatile product designs, provide maximum protection for any occasion, wherever insects lurk. For long term deterrence, our patented sprayer helps turn your home, yard, and even business into a sanctuary free from mosquitos, flies, ticks, and fleas. On the go, Mosquito Steve's topical repellent delivers natural insect protection no matter where life takes you.
- The low cost of insect repellent can help drive sales in adverse market conditions, because no matter what the economy is doing, fleas, ticks, and mosquitos still bite.
- Based on the increased prevalence of vector-borne illnesses and market demand for an effective natural alternative to DEET, Mosquito Steve’s natural products demonstrate a unique propensity to capitalize on market demand.
- With an effective repellent rate of 90% or better, validated by numerous entomologists, (compared to the less than 80% effectiveness of the leading non-natural repellent), versatile product selection including a patented mister, and no harsh chemical smells, we believe Mosquito Steve is poised for success.
- We continue to develop new and more effective products.
My neighbor sprayed some on her hands and then lightly rubbed the repellent over her little dog and it did a good job of keeping the mosquitos off.”
No one wants mosquitoes ruining their outdoor activities, and no one likes the chemical smell of insect repellent. The “solution” of spraying people down with harmful chemicals like DEET just doesn’t cut it. Not to mention the problems that come from other insects, such as ticks and fleas, and their associated problems.
When it comes to unwanted insects, parents are left with an unfortunate dilemma. Leave children unprotected from fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks (and the diseases they carry), or “protecting” them with today’s best-selling insect repellent (the chemical DEET), which in the long run can cause harmful skin reactions, seizures, fatigue, respiratory conditions, and possibly cancer? Without an effective natural alternative, this is a decision every parent must make, and a problem that will not go away on its own.
Imagine your last backyard barbeque. Kids are playing, old friends are catching up, everything is perfect until there is a light tickle on the back of your neck, swiftly greeted by a loud SMACK! The first mosquito has arrived. Time to break out the usual mosquito repellent and spray yourself down with foul smelling chemicals. Don’t you wish there was a better way?
From 2004 to 2016, disease cases caused by infected mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas tripled in the United States along with the discovery of nine new diseases transmitted by these insects. In that same time frame, all fifty states reported the spread of vector-borne diseases (those spread by mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas), with cases appearing in communities with no previous exposure. Over these thirteen years, the CDC discovered NINE new diseases transmitted by mosquitoes and ticks, posing an even more significant threat to public health. 
At Mosquito Steve, we’ve developed a versatile line of insect repellents engineered to provide maximum protection with potent, all natural, odorless, and chemical free formulas.
With a wide variety of products, Mosquito Steve offers all around protection wherever life takes you.
Our patented portable sprayer combines a highly effective, all natural repellent with top of the line technology in a long term solution for keeping yards, homes, and businesses mosquito, tick, and flea free. With a time saving monthly spray, Mosquito Steve provides half an acre sanctuary from mosquitos, ticks, and fleas, wherever applied, for scentless long term effects.
Paired with our industry leading topical mosquito repellent, proven at least 10% more effective than the best chemical repellent in its class , and even works on ticks, Mosquito Steve keeps you protected no matter where you go, without any harsh chemical odors.
Mosquito Steve eliminates the need for parents to choose between leaving their children unprotected from mosquitos, ticks, and fleas (and the diseases they carry) or “protecting” them with repellents containing chemicals like DEET (and their harmful long term effects). At home or on the go, Mosquito Steve’s all-natural and odor free repellents keep you protected with long term results.
 Verified by Dr. Jeff Seabrook, Dr. Jeff Tucker and Dr. Ray Thompson (see report).
At Mosquito Steve, we market and sell our products in a variety of ways:
- By utilizing social media influencers and digital marketing strategies, our products are efficiently introduced to a large target demographic .
- We are in talks with the Home Shopping Network to be featured once the virus passes.
- At the completion of our patented sprayer development, we received a letter of intent to manufacture and license the sprayer from a company currently selling millions of similar product units online through Home Depot, Costco, and Tractor Supply.
- To maximize revenue stream efficiency we have re-packaged a number of products demonstrating high demand for retail sales.
- On account of the impressive profit opportunities derived from supplying large quantities insect repellents to commercial operators, we have taken targeted B2B marketing initiatives with companies like ABC Pest Control, Brightview Services, Massey, and Hometeam Pest aiming to acquire contracts that could supply millions in revenue each year.
From 2004 to 2016, disease cases caused by infected mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas tripled in the United States along with the discovery of nine new diseases transmitted by these insects.
In that same time frame, all fifty states reported the spread of vector-borne diseases (those spread by mosquitos, ticks, and fleas), with cases appearing in communities with no previous exposure. Over these thirteen years, the CDC discovered NINE new diseases transmitted by mosquitos and ticks, posing an even more significant threat to public health. 
In an attempt to control the spread of these life-threatening diseases, the CDC has stressed each individual must play a role in protecting their community. Paired with an increasing number of studies demonstrating the dangers of traditional insect repellent, which rely on harsh chemicals like DEET, there is a massive and growing market for safe and effective insect repellents.
No matter how old, every individual is at risk of contracting these deadly diseases, and with cases servicing in every state, the entire nation is at threat. Therefore, everyone has something to gain by using Mosquito Steve's products. On the retail level, the porch sprayers and topical repellent offer unrivaled protection from ticks and comfortable summer nights without mosquitos. On a commercial scale, the patented sprayer makes it possible for businesses to facilitate an unparalleled level of protection for employees and customers. The U.S is only the beginning, with vector-borne diseases increasing all around the world, Mosquito Steve could see demand from a global market.
Our most prevalent competition comes from traditional, non-natural, and DEET containing brands with previous consumer engagement and a history of retail sales. While these brands are currently more recognizable to the average consumer, our superior results in both field and lab tests paired with increasing exposure through social media/digital marketing strategies, targeted B2B initiatives with commercial operators, and our exciting progress with interested manufacturers facilitates the opportunity to capitalize on market demand for a highly effective all-natural insect repellent.
In yard sprays and home protection, most products contain a combination of PErmethrin, Pyrethrins and PBOs. This combination of chemicals kills fish and is a carcinogen. Even so, these products have been in use for so long that mosquitoes and other insects have become resistant to them. Our repellents are based on irritation and agitation of 5 different receptors on the mosquito antennae. It would take decades for resistance to be built up on our products.
Other popular choices in killing mosquitoes, at least from the professional standpoint, are neonicotinoids. These chemicals are known to kill bees and disrupt pollinators. And, the CDC director, Tom Frieden, stated that the “pesticides are not working as well as we hoped.”
Since Mosquito Steve’s founding, we have made impressive progress in product, business, and marketing development. Our versatile product lines target both retail and commercial markets, meeting a growing array of consumer demands.
- We have developed two industry leading mosquito repellents performing more effectively than our DEET competitors in field and lab trials (one even repels ticks!).
- Our misting system now provides long term protection for the home and yard.
- Developed the most effective yard spray area repellent that also eliminates chiggers and fleas.
- Our patented sprayer has been engineered for industry leading effectiveness, at this stage of development one two minute spray will cover a half acre to keep insects away with longterm results. IT ALSO DISTRIBUTES DISINFECTANTS!
- Developed a patio sprayer for a small area that can sell for under $100, and incredibly competitive price given its effectiveness.
- Proved our concept of natural sprays for yards in the pest control and service provider industry.
- Developed commercial and DIY products that can replace chemical pesticides!
- Mosquito Steve live on national TV discussing West Nile Virus
- Mosquito Steve on NewFix talking Zika Virus
- Mosquito Steve discusses the Zika Virus
- Mosquito Steve discusses the zika virus and Mosquito Steve all natural products live on national TV
- Mosquito Steve discussed on 1310AM The Ticket Dallas/Fort Worth Radio
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $107,000 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Compensation for managers||$10,000||9.3%|
|Product Development Sprayers||$30,000||28.0%|
|Marketing, branding sprays to PCOs||$10,757||10.1%|
|Promotion for online sales||$15,000||14.0%|
|Promotion for new service providers||$12,000||11.2%|
|Samples for horse and cattle||$4,000||3.7%|
|Marketing thru AMCA, NPMA trade shows||$20,000||18.7%|
This is an offering of Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Mosquito Steve, Inc. . This offering must raise at least $10,000 by November 20, 2020 at 11:59am ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Mosquito Steve may issue additional securities to raise up to $107,000, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.