Why Loverly: Deal Highlights
As the world of weddings emerges post-covid, Loverly is on a mission to reimagine wedding planning. Founded by wedding industry insider, Kellee Khalil, and with a best-in-class team of brand strategists, content creators, engineers, and data scientists, Loverly is redefining how modern couples plan their special day:
- $57.9B industry ready for innovation and a true authority in wedding planning.
- 2022-2023 is set to be the largest wedding season on record with 2.5M+ weddings projected per year.
- Founder Kellee Khalil is author of a best-selling wedding planning book.
- Average monthly reach of over 20M across brand channels.
- Robust database of over 18k+ listings of local wedding service providers.
- Innovative suite of DIY wedding planning tools built on our proprietary technology, engineered to support the end-to-end wedding planning process.
- Premium video masterclass series introduced in 2022 featuring wedding industry insiders, taking couples through the entire wedding planning process step-by-step.
- Exclusive partnerships with industry-leading retailers including Registry, Stationery and Wedding Website, offering a full-service 360-degree experience.
The Problem: 70% of People Plan Their Wedding Completely on Their Own
Wedding planning is overwhelming, time-consuming, and expensive. The average couple will spend nearly 300 hours orchestrating the single most important event in their lives thus far.
With the average cost of a wedding in the US at $30,000 and the cost to hire a wedding planner at $3,500, this service is a luxury that only 30% of the annual 2.5M couples afford.
The other 70% of couples are left alone to plan the most important day of their life while feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and anxious.
With the wedding industry being either full-service or no-service, Loverly bridges that gap with tools, inspiration, and guidance to empower modern couples.
Our Solution: Accessible and Affordable Wedding Planning
With Loverly, couples have a premium, end-to-end, and completely virtual wedding planner. By providing tools and resources to educate and empower couples planning their wedding, we guide couples from “Yes” to “I Do” with ease, joy, and love.
Our goal is to make the wedding planning journey less stressful and more fun with our on-demand, affordable, and transparent all-in-one platform.
What We Do
- Foster an engaging and inclusive community
- Resonate with Millennial and GenZ couples
- Build our brand on inspiration and trust
- Make wedding planning easier and stress-free
- Lead with value
How We Do It
- Real Wedding Inspiration
- Expert Wedding Planning Advice
- Premium Video Masterclass Series coupled with interactive worksheets, downloads and guides, curated products and brand recommendations, promotional discounts and savings
- Free Planning Tools: guest list manager, vision boards, personalized checklist, wedding style quiz
Loverly partners with best-in-class vendors to create a nimble platform that can constantly adapt to the needs of couples today, offering them the latest and best options for their special day.
Incumbents like the TKWW (The Knot and WeddingWire) and Zola have raised a combined $571.9m in capital investing in infrastructure for marketplace and ecommerce. The pressures to return investor capital has caused them to focus on short term revenue at the expense of customer experience. This is misaligned from what the customer wants.
Because we have established a brand built on trustworthy, innovative, and relevant content, we acquire couples extremely early in their wedding planning process (sometimes even before they are engaged!). This extensive and valuable reach allows us to strategically partner and deeply integrate with key partners and retailers.
B2B - Strategic Integrations:
We partner with best-in-class brands and retailers in categories such as Registry, Stationery, Wedding Attire, Financial Services, Travel and more, to create a 360-experience during the wedding planning process and align our areas of expertise - Loverly leading in content and customer acquisition at the earliest stages, and the respective retailer for their quality goods and services. Our partnership revenues are usually aligned against content production and deliverables, reach, and actions such as an opt-in and/or conversion.
Loverly Jumps the Broom With Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Cheddar News
CheddarTV Closing Bell: How Couples Are Navigating the Busiest Summer Wedding Season in Years
- The New York Times
Find Out Why The ‘Peoples Shark’ Daymond John is Investing in Loverly, A One-Stop-Shop for Wedding Planning
- This $57.9B industry is primed for disruption and innovation, plus a true authority helping modern couples with what they actually need.
- 2022-2023 is set to be the largest wedding season on record with 2.5M+ weddings projected per year.
- Loverly has the brand equity and voice to be the most relevant and trusted wedding planner and wedding planning platform.
- Loverly has established partnerships with key brands and retailers.
In a recent article on Crunchbase, they discuss the disproportionate amount of funding in 2022 going into the wedding industry based on the explosion in demand and previous years. That’s why Loverly’s mission is to use these funds to continue to provide key wedding planning advice, tools, and guidance to all couples on their wedding planning journey.
Frequently asked questions
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,000,001 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Team Resources & Staff||$250,000||25.0%|
|General and Administrative||$71,001||7.1%|
This is an offering of Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Loverly, Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by September 15, 2022 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Loverly may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,000,001, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Oct 11, 2022
- Sep 16, 2022Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $2.25 for a total of $51,603.75shares at
- Aug 18, 2022New Feature in Forbes! "Kellee Khalil, Founder...
New Feature in Forbes! “Kellee Khalil, Founder And CEO Of Loverly Shows Us How To Get To “I Do” In A Brand New Way”
- Aug 17, 2022Tune in tonight, Wednesday, August 17th, at...
Tune in tonight, Wednesday, August 17th, at 4:00pm EST for a LIVE Q&A! Join via the Zoom link below.https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/6316583283187/WN_hzvFrzsxTMei7AA1m6BbnQ
- Aug 16, 2022
- Aug 3, 2022Just Featured in Adweek: Loverly Jumps the...
Just Featured in Adweek: Loverly Jumps the Broom With Bed, Bath & BeyondREAD MOREScreen Shot 2022-08-03 at 9.28.37 AM.png
- Jul 23, 2022Another big partnership announcement! We are...
Another big partnership announcement! We are excited to launch our wedding registry pilot program with Bed Bath & Beyond. Now couples can easily set up their wedding registry with our seamless integration.Check It Out
- Jul 22, 2022Loverly is excited to share the launch of our...
Loverly is excited to share the launch of our NEWEST partnership. Wedding Invitations and Wedding Websites powered by industry leader Minted.LEARN MORE
- Jul 19, 2022Our founder & CEO, Kellee Khalil, was featured...
Our founder & CEO, Kellee Khalil, was featured on Cheddar discussing the summer Wedding Boom and how Loverly is helping couples navigate the increase in demand.Watch the Video
- Jul 8, 2022
- Jun 20, 2022Loverly is now on TIKTOK! Follow along for all...
Loverly is now on TIKTOK! Follow along for all the latest #weddinginspiration and tips!FOLLOW LOVERLY
- Jun 20, 2022Loverly announces our NEWEST investor, Shark...
Loverly announces our NEWEST investor, Shark Tank’s Daymond John!READ MORE
- May 26, 2022
- May 20, 2022Primary offering of $2.25shares at
- May 20, 2022
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.
Looking to raise capital?
We can help turn your friends, family and customers into investors.
Interested in more investment opportunities?
Browse all offerings currently available.