Lincoln Private Jets is an innovative data and technology-driven travel solutions provider that connects consumers to safety-vetted and verified private aircraft. Our offerings consist of a suite of products and services, that include multi-tiered membership programs, on-demand flights across all private aircraft cabin categories, aircraft management, retail and wholesale charter, corporate flight solutions, special missions, signature events and experiences, and commercial travel benefits through our strategic partnerships.
We believe our diversified marketplace platform offers a solution for market participants, from aircraft and operators, to individual and corporate flyers across across a broad range of flight needs.
- Personalization: Lincoln Private Jets aims to make flying privately as personalized as possible with its concierge-based service and easy-to-use app.
- Demand: More people than ever are flying private, creating a need for flexible alternatives that deliver luxurious amenities.
- Opportunity: The boom in COVID-driven private aviation continues. Before the pandemic, only 10% of those with the means to travel privately did so.
Charterting private jets is a difficult & problematic process
While the concept of private aviation revolves around flexibility and seamless travel, chartering a private flight can be a complicated process that's nearly inaccessible to those who haven't done so before. Moreover, many private outfits don't have transparent pricing and are plagued with inefficient practices and unreliable booking services.
Add to this flawed model, the apprehension that passengers have due to the pandemic and systemic staff shortages, and it's glaringly apparent that the private jet industry is in desperate need of an overhaul.
Lincoln Private Jets aims to provide efficient booking & world-class concierge services
Lincoln Private Jets isn't just a world-class luxury airline, but one that is continuously delivering excellence. Our goal is to ensure our customers with the highest confidence that every facet of the company is of the highest caliber. Our operators are Argus Platinum Rated & Wingman Certified.
- Argus Platinum Rated: awarded to air charter operators who have demonstrated successful implementation of industry best safety practices relative to their operations and maintenance.
- Wingman Certified: an elite group who align their practices with professional international industry standards.
Passengers can rest easy that the best of the best are flying them to their destinations. Moreover, through our 3rd party network, members can choose from a vast amount of luxurious jets such as Bombardier 350 and 3500 models, just to name a few.
Our member advisors are trained concierge professionals, who will walk you through every step of the booking and traveling process. Our advisors pride themselves on their ability to meet our client's needs by building personal relationships with them. Their dedication to your comfort is an extension of our drive to give you the ideal travel experience. That said, if you feel like booking your own trip, take solace with the knowledge that our easy-to-use app was designed to make booking as simple as possible.
Our business model is based on a core set of products and services available to our customers. We plan to generate sales from membership (initiation and annual renewal fees), several categories of flight revenue, and ancillary services.
We believe that all sales activity will be driven using our proprietary App, which functions as a prospecting, quoting, and booking platform to arrange private jet travel with managed aircraft and third-party carriers. Users of our App can research and choose, secure, and pay for a flight in real-time. In addition, through our App, we plan to electronically and automatically correspond with operators of private jets who have posted their aircraft for hire, providing a much-expanded set of aircraft inventory, flight availability, and scheduling.
Planned Revenue Structure:
Included in our Freedom and Enterprise tier levels, Members would be able to receive guaranteed aircraft availability through both the Lincoln Private Jets Elite Fleet, and our On-Demand fleet — on all aircraft types, on short notice, and with price protection through capped hourly rates on the busiest industry days. In addition to their initiation fee and annual dues, members pay for their flights based on a fixed quoted amount generated at the time of booking. Depending on membership type and method of payment, the cost of a flight is generally either dynamically priced by our proprietary pricing engine, manually priced, or based on a capped hourly rate. This approach provides qualifying Members with price protection on our busiest, high-demand days. For trips that are charged based on a capped hourly rate, the cost of the trip is calculated by multiplying the applicable capped hourly rate (based on plane type) by the estimated flight and taxi time with minimum flight hours for each plane type.
The Lincoln Private Jets aircraft fleet is anticipated to grow through a mix of targeted capital investments, industry relationships, and future transactions. In We believe that in the future this will allow us to aggregate a large and diverse fleet of owned, leased, managed, and third-party operator aircraft.
Our owned (signed LOI) and leased aircraft operate as a “floating fleet,” meaning that they do not necessarily return to a home base. We believe this allows us to keep our aircraft positioned to most efficiently address our member flight requests, ensuring broad geographic coverage with the fleet and minimizing costly repositioning flights.
When a non-owned or managed aircraft is utilized for a Lincoln Private Jets Member flight, our goal would be for the owner of the aircraft to receive either a revenue share or a fixed hourly rate for all hours as payment.
Under the terms of our On-Demand Fleet agreements, our plan for approved third-party operators would be to provide service to our Members subject to continued compliance with our flight standards. We aim to contract with operators to participate in our On-Demand Fleet for periods ranging from a single flight up to two years with compensation to the operator based on the cabin class or other unique characteristics of the aircraft.
We believe our strategy of combining, in our searchable instant booking platform, the availability of private jet carriers, our own fleet, and assets of private jet owners, allows all parties to leverage and monetize underutilized flight time and seats; thus, increasing operational efficiencies.
Over the past 30 years, the market for private jet travel has transformed significantly. First, the model of full aircraft ownership transformed into fractional ownership with companies such as NetJets. This was followed by operators offering jet cards and on-demand service through their fleet of aircraft. The latest iteration of private jet travel provides even more flexibility by providing an on-demand service to travelers while leveraging the flight availability of one or more third party carriers. The result of this transformation is a highly segmented industry with numerous market participants offering varying levels of ownership. However, even with the above evolution:
- Private aviation exceeded $24 billion of economic activity during 2020 and is expected to grow over $37 billion by 2028.
- 90% of individuals or families with between $1 million and $10 million of net worth do not fly private.
- On average, private jets sit idle for over 97% of the time.
- Outdated technology does not efficiently connect interested parties with accurate information.
- Flight prices are opaque and seeking details requires significant customer effort and industry knowledge.
Lincoln Private Jets (the "App")
- Launched our booking platform, which is available on the iOS App store & Google Play.
- The App functions as a prospecting, quoting, and booking platform to arrange private jet travel with third-party carriers. Users can research and choose, secure, and pay for a flight in real-time.
- Proprietary scheduling system (Lincoln-owned or leased aircraft, our "Elite Fleet" offering)
- Electronic & automatic capabilities to correspond with operators of private jets who have posted their aircraft for hire, providing a much-expanded set of aircraft inventory, flight availability, and scheduling.
- Electronic payments — currently accepting payments for flight via debit card, wire, ACH, and credit card.
- Signed a Letter of Intent ("LOI") with Bombardier for the acquisition of initial company-owned aircraft as part of a multi-aircraft deal for the challenger 3500 (the "aircraft").
- Additional jet deliveries are anticipated to be spaced out based on membership demand over the course of several years.
- We intend to finance the purchase of these aircraft through a capital lease facility that we are currently negotiating.
- Delivery of our first aircraft would only occur following our finalization of financing agreements.
Jet Aviation Agreement
- Entered into an Executive Aircraft Management and Charter Services Agreement with Jet Aviation Flight Services, Inc. ("JAFS" and "Jet Aviation") pursuant to which Jet Aviation has agreed to provide for the management, operation, and maintenance of our aircraft.
It's time to bring private aviation into the modern era
Lincoln Private Jets exists with the goal to transform the industry by implementing proprietary technology that shows you real time pricing and availability. With our deep understanding of differentiating automations and human connection, we believe there is an opportunity to disrupt a billion dollar industry. We believe we have the leadership, services, and fleet to aid in the transformation of a multibillion dollar industry that is rapidly growing.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,999,999 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Compensation for Managers||$350,000||17.5%|
|Research & Development||$400,000||20.0%|
|Technology Tooling & Software||$55,000||2.8%|
|Rent and Utilities||$185,000||9.3%|
This is an offering of Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Lincoln Aerospace Holdings, Inc. , doing business as Lincoln Private Jets. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by November 21, 2022 at 11:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Lincoln Private Jets may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,999,999, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
Lincoln Private Jets’ official name is Lincoln Aerospace Holdings, Inc. , so that’s the name that appears in the statements below.
These financial statements have been audited by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Sep 19, 2022Primary offering of $1.35shares at
- Sep 19, 2022
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.