TechBio is a reference to the rising convergence of biology and technology. It is at this intersection that we’re seeing unprecedented innovation that stands to radically reshape and transform the future of healthcare over the coming decades.
Emerging technology areas such as AI & Machine Learning, Regenerative Medicine, Cell & Gene Therapy, Digital Health, Intelligent Devices, Sequencing, 3D Bioprinting, and Health Services and Software are paving the way to a brighter future for all of us and creating immensely valuable businesses and market opportunities in the process.
We’re seeing the first wave of TechBio companies, those started ~10 years ago, successfully realize their visions and be able to reward their investors and employees with massive exits via IPO or acquisition:
- Recursion (Nasdaq: RXRX): ~$5.7B market cap (AI-enabled drug discovery)
- Zymergen (Nasdaq: ZY): $4.3B market cap (synthetic biology)
- Gingko Bioworks: $15B SPAC (synthetic biology)
- AbCellera (Nasdaq: ABCL): ~$5.5B market cap (antibody discovery)
- Grail: $8B acquisition by Illunina (liquid biopsies for early cancer detection)
- Guardant (Nasdaq: GH): ~12.2B market cap (early cancer detection)
- Twist (Nasdaq: TWIST) ~$5.8B market cap (synthetic biology)
It is our mission at Bioverge to identify and help accelerate the next generation of these startups who are pushing the boundaries of healthcare and bringing science fiction to life.
To that end, we have built the world’s first-ever investment platform dedicated to democratizing access to emerging opportunities at the forefront of the TechBio revolution.
And for a limited time, we are offering our supporters the opportunity to secure an ownership stake in Bioverge, enabling you to own a piece of our expanding portfolio of TechBio startups and funds. This opportunity is analogous to becoming a Bioverge General Partner in our firm, the type of ownership typically reserved for senior leadership and founding members.
Success To Date
The overall BV portfolio has significant momentum:
- Since October 2016, we've raised $5.5M+ for 28 TechBio companies across 39 deals and 3 multi-company funds (and counting...)
- We’ve invested alongside many of the world’s premier venture firms, including Andreesen Horowitz, Lux Capital, Perceptive Advisors, NEA, First Round Capital. Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greylock Partners, Polaris Partners, Social Capital, Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund, Amgen Ventures, Thiel Capital, Y Combinator, and many others.
- 4 companies within the portfolio (14%) are now valued over $100M and we've recorded 2 company exits to date (Blue Mesa Health acq. by Virgin Pulse; Echo acq. by CELLINK for $110M)
- Mature companies in our portfolio (4.5+ years old) have generated unrealized returns of 9.74x (62.8% IRR) on a valuation-to-valuation basis.
- We've earned ~15% carried interest on the $5.5M total and have also invested directly into each deal.
- If the overall portfolio return is 5x, the assets we hold today will alone be worth over $5M to Bioverge. At 10x, they'll be worth over $10M. And we're just getting started! Each new company we add to the portfolio acts as a force multiplier with asymmetric return potential.
Startup investing historically reserved for professionals and the wealthy
The venture capital asset class has historically been the exclusive domain of venture capital firms, professional investors, and high net worth individuals.
Why? The answer is simple: venture capital has consistently outperformed all other asset classes!
Barriers to Entry for the Average Person
There are three key barriers that must be solved to level the playing field for everyone:
- Lack of Awareness. The vast majority of people in the U.S. have never invested in a startup or private investment fund even though they are eligible to and it is advantageous for diversification and outperforming the public markets.
- Lack of Access. Even if they might be aware of the potential benefits of investing in private companies, most people lack access to the highest quality companies and investment rounds, those opportunities capable of generating the highest returns.
- Lack of Bandwidth/Expertise. Investing in early-stage, private technology companies requires time, expertise, and the ability to understand nuanced and oftentimes complex science and novel technologies, industries and business models.
Bioverge is Leveling the Playing Field
Rick and Neil founded Bioverge in 2016 based on the premise of democratizing access to the best investment opportunities in startups leading the TechBio revolution.
We provide individuals with the opportunity to incorporate venture capital into their investment portfolios and own a piece of highly vetted startups at the cutting edge of medical innovation.
We believe everyone should be able to invest in innovations that have the potential to improve the quality and length of people’s lives and fight the diseases most important to them, so we've built our platform to promote awareness, enable access, and help individual investors understand complex science and early-stage businesses.
At Bioverge, we recognize that health is universal and you should have the opportunity to own the future of your health!
And we’re certainly not in this alone. We’ve been fortunate to invest in companies alongside many of the world’s premier venture firms:
The Bioverge Member Experience
Our member community enjoys access to the same innovative health investment opportunities offered to clients of top venture capital firms. With Bioverge, that experience includes:
- Professional sourcing - early-stage startups carefully chosen for their innovative vision, scientific validity, and growth potential. We accept less than 5% of prospective startups.
- Meticulous vetting - specialized Bioverge diligence review and professional co-investor participation.
- Exclusive access - opportunities that aren’t available on the open market.
- Impact + Financial Returns - investment opportunities aligned with personal values that have the potential to impact the world.
Bioverge members are part of a community anchored by the Bioverge Network - a healthcare-specific grouping of strategic partners, advisors, subject matter experts, and institutional investors who enable us to maintain our rigorous standards and support our portfolio companies.
The Bioverge platform enables multiple investment pathways for members:
- Bioverge Deals - investing into a specific startup of your choosing
- Bioverge Access Funds - spreading a single investment across a diversified set of 10-15 Bioverge-curated startups
Since inception, Bioverge has invested in a portfolio of game-changing medical solutions that have the potential to save lives and generate financial returns. By investing in Bioverge, you get an ownership piece of each and every investment we make!
Since October 2016, we’ve completed a total of 39 investments and have built a portfolio of 28 companies. As of this writing, 22 investments (56% of the portfolio) are being held at cost (1.0x) since they have not raised additional rounds and/or do not otherwise have objective third-party valuation metrics. The average age of investment in our portfolio is just 625 days (1.71 years), so our portfolio is very young. We’ve broken performance out by six-month intervals, as we believe that provides the most accurate and complete representation of performance.
What Our Members Say About Us:
What Founders Say About Us:
Bioverge operates two core businesses with significant revenue potential:
- Online Venture Capital. We have a syndication model which aggregates accredited investors into a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). That SPV will then either invest directly in a single company, or invest in multiple companies through one of our Access Funds. We typically charge investors an administrative and management fee for these services plus a carried interest on the total investment.
- Crowdfunding Portal. This is a new business for us and one we are very excited about as it enables us to open up investment opportunities to non-accredited investors (~90% of the U.S. population). We charge companies a success-based transaction fee based on the amount of capital they raise through their offering from Bioverge investors.
Traditionally, non-accredited investors were barred altogether from participating in private startup offerings, which is quite shocking because 90% of the U.S. falls in this category.
Regulation Crowdfunding (Reg CF), introduced in 2012 via the JOBS Act, opened up private investment opportunities that were previously restricted to accredited investors. Since 2016, 1700+ companies have collectively raised over $400 million via Reg CF.
According to the SEC, the private placements market was $1.8 trillion in 2017 as roughly 300,000 accredited investors participated in 23,000 offerings. In 2019, the market grew to $2.7 trillion (+25% CAGR).
While an impressive growth trajectory, relative to the 20 million accredited households in the U.S. and 110 million non-accredited households, this is just a drop in the bucket - we expect this trend to continue to accelerate.
An estimated $30 trillion is held in U.S. savings accounts. If just 1% of these savings were to be reallocated to private health companies, it would create a $300 billion market, 2.8x larger than today's entire venture capital market:
In March 2021, the offering limit for Reg CF offerings is set to be raised from $1.07 million to $5.0 million. With this new change, the Reg CF pathway via funding portals like ours will become an even more attractive option for companies at various stages of growth.
According to a report by Goldman Sachs, finance is meeting the network effect. Technology and an increasingly social consumer are democratizing access to funds and services beyond the walls of financial institutions. With Millennials as important agents of change, new business models for crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, socialized payments, and automated investing are rising to take market share from existing banking channels.
In addition, by 2030, we estimate that a key customer segment of ours - Millennials - will control $20 trillion in financial assets, 5x what they control today. Data from the same Goldman Sachs reports shows Millennials are less invested in stocks and are more likely to participate in crowdfunding.
The Rise of Impact Investing
- Healthcare represents an attractive opportunity for investors who are looking to make a financial return and have a global impact.
- We have all been first hand witnesses to the importance of healthcare innovation throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bioverge enables each of us to invest in the health-related causes and diseases that we care most about.
- Forbes.com & Forbes Finance Council columns:
- San Francisco Business Times, Will new equity crowdfunding rules boost health care startups? One S.F. firm is betting on it.
- The Bioverge Podcast with Neil Littman
- Authority Magazine: Neil Littman of Bioverge: 5 Things I Need to See Before Making a VC Investment
- The Medtech Strategist Bioverge Democratizes Early-Stage Investing
- Best Healthcare Start-Ups Investment Platform 2021, GHP Magazine
- Bioverge wins 2nd place in TechRound’s Fintech50 Finalists for 2021!
- Podcast/interview appearances:
- The Meb Faber Show: Episode #146: Neil Littman, “The More Risk You Kill, Inherently, The More Value You Create”
- Building the Future Show Radio/TV/Podcast: Episode 307 with Neil Littman
- Club E Interview with Neil Littman: The Best Investment You'll Ever Make
- Press releases:
Executive Leadership Team at $3B venture philanthropy organization. Formerly Vice President of Business Development at Notable Labs. Advisor on investment banking transactions totaling $1B+
Neil was previously Vice President of Business Development at Notable Labs, an oncology focused startup and Bioverge portfolio company, where he led the development of global corporate partnerships and contributed to the strategic vision. Neil oversaw business development at Notable through the successful completion of the company’s $40 million Series B and was instrumental in negotiating multiple terms sheets to in-license clinical stage oncology assets.
Prior to Notable, Neil was a member of the Executive Leadership Team and Director of Business Development at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM). As part of CIRM’s leadership team, Neil helped develop the five-year strategic plan for managing and deploying CIRM’s $3 billion across the organization’s discovery, translational, and clinical stage stem cell and regenerative medicines programs. At CIRM, Neil was Head of the Therapeutics Group and oversaw a team responsible for managing over 40 clinical stage therapies totaling over $500 million of CIRM investment, including Forty Seven, Inc. (acquired by Gilead for $4.9B), Orchard Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ORTX), Cellular Dynamics International (acquired by Fujifilm for $307M), Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGMO), Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTX), and others.
Prior to managing the Therapeutics Group, Neil oversaw the Strategic Infrastructure Group at CIRM, managing a portfolio of $125 million supporting infrastructure programs including: $30 million Stem Cell Center (partnership with IQVIA); $24 million Alpha Stem Cell Clinical Network (partnership with UCLA, UCSD, City of Hope, UC Irvine); $32 million iPSC Bank (partnership with Fujifilm); $40 million Genomics Center of Excellence (partnership with Stanford).
Prior to CIRM, Neil was a healthcare investment banker at Thomas WeiselPartners and Deutsche Bank, working on transactions totaling over $1 billion. His primary focus was on strategic advisory and public and private financings.
Neil received a Master of Science in Biotechnology from The Johns Hopkins University, and a Bachelor of Arts in Molecular, Cellular and Development Biology from the University of Colorado, Boulder. Neil worked in a virology lab during his time at CU Boulder.
Investment professional at Stanford’s $450M healthcare venture capital fund. Maintained portfolio of 300+ healthcare inventions at Stanford
Prior to founding Bioverge, Rick worked at Stanford University’s Office of the CFO as a Senior Venture Fund Analyst where he was involved in the management and oversight of the President’s Venture Fund and Stanford-StartX Fund. Across both of these funds, Rick was primarily involved with investment sourcing, due diligence, and portfolio management, investing $450M in aggregate across more than 400 companies. This further included providing ongoing support by connecting them to elite talent, fundraising opportunities and strategic partnerships, as well as stewarding long-term strategic plans and operating roadmaps to achieve commercialization, a stronger innovation pipeline, and enhanced product-market fit.
Notable highlights include leading seed-stage investments into Personalis (precision medicine and cancer genomics company; co-investors:Lightspeed; NASDAQ: PSNL), Kodiak Sciences (antibody therapies to treat and prevent blindness; NASDAQ: KOD), Oculeve (ocular stimulation to treat dry eye disease; acquired by Medtronic), Genapsys(desktop DNA sequencing), HeartFlow (real-time digital modeling of coronary arteries; co-investors: Medtronic, USVP, GE Ventures; $1.5B+ valuation), and Orca Bio (cellular therapies to treat cancer and autoimmune disorders; co-investors: Lightspeed, Data Collective, 8VC).
Prior to this, Rick was a part of the Licensing team at Stanford University’s Office of Technology Licensing (OTL). The OTL receives and evaluates over 500 invention disclosures each year to assess their commercial feasibility and potential. Royalties from successful licensing are collected and distributed to the inventors, their departments and schools. At the OTL, he managed a portfolio of 300+ technologies across their full lifecycle to support them with critical expertise in IP strategy, marketing, business development, licensing, fundraising and commercialization.
Rick holds a Master’s Degree in Biotechnology from The Johns Hopkins University, and graduated from Rice University with a B.S. in Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering.
Additional Team Members
Bioverge has a diverse and growing multi-disciplinary team, including:
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,069,998 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|General & administrative||$428,043||40.0%|
|Sales & marketing||$268,493||25.1%|
Investors who participate in the offering on or before May 15, 2021, will receive an early bird discount and be able to invest at a purchase price of $1.14 per share, which equates to a $10 million pre money valuation; and investors who participate in the offering after May 15, 2021 will invest at a purchase price of $1.71 per share, which equates to a $15 million pre money valuation.
This is an offering of Class B Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Bioverge, Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by January 13, 2022 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Bioverge may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,069,998, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Nov 3, 2021We are excited to share with you an exciting...
We are excited to share with you an exciting company milestone!
Just in: Bioverge portfolio company Volumetric is set to acquired by 3D Systems ($DDD) in a deal valued up to $400M
We couldn’t be more thrilled for the Volumetric team and for participating Bioverge investors on the successful exit!
For those considering investment into Bioverge Inc, Volumetric is our 3rd company exit and a prime example of our model’s potential at work, having gone from our investment at a ~$10M valuation to a $400M strategic acquisition in a span of just 18 months.
We first met the Volumetric team…Continue Reading
- Oct 26, 2021We are pleased to share our Q3'21 investor...
We are pleased to share our Q3’21 investor update. To all or our new investors, a big thank you for supporting us! In addition, we have a quick ask outlined in the investor update - simply share your enthusiasm for what we’re building and follow on on social!
Also, since the quarter closed one of our portfolio companies, Intelligent Implants, raised an $8.7M follow-on round, details in the TechCrunch piece here: “Intelligent Implants raises $8.7M to help you grow a spine”: https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/22/intelligent-implants-seed-round/Read More
- Oct 24, 2021On this week's podcast, Viswa Colluru, PhD,...
On this week’s podcast, Viswa Colluru, PhD, Founder & CEO of Bioverge portfolio company Enveda Biosciences, sits down with Neil Littman to discuss how Enveda is applying advanced AI & ML to translate the natural world into novel medicine.
Viswa provides a fantastic perspective on what it means to build a TechBio company and the important role leadership and culture play.
Available on iTunes https://lnkd.in/gaWwjPUb
Available on Soundcloud: https://lnkd.in/gKBT-HNWListen Now
- Oct 6, 2021As seen on forbes.com, our latest article is...
As seen on forbes.com, our latest article is live: “Myth-Busting In Equity Crowdfunding.” Read more about the most common myths and why they’re wrong!Read More
- Sep 15, 2021On this week's episode of the Bioverge Podcast,...
On this week’s episode of the Bioverge Podcast, Lindy Morris Fishburne, Managing Partner of Breakout Ventures, sits down with Neil Littman to discuss investing in seed-and early-stage bioscience companies, and what she learned working with entrepreneurial scientists at Breakout Labs.
Available on iTunes: https://lnkd.in/gaWwjPUb
Available on SoundCloud: https://lnkd.in/e_wBAuuJListen Now
- Sep 2, 2021We're pleased to share our Q2'21 investor...
We’re pleased to share our Q2’21 investor update. As you’ll see, we highlight a case study from a recent exit we had within our portfolio. Our portfolio company, Discover Echo , Inc. was acquired for $110M by CELLINK on July 1st! This represented an overall net IRR of 35.8% and a 2.97x cash-on-cash return for investors across 3 SPVs. And for investors in the 3rd and most recent SPV, the net IRR was 52%.
This is the 2nd exit we’ve had in our portfolio. Furthermore, the companies in our portfolio continue to perform well, with 100% of them still operating since we made our first investment over 5 years ago. This is particularly noteworthy since upwards of 70% of companies at the seed stage fail, so needless to say our diligence model has been working nicely thus far.
You can read more about this, as well as a few of our recent investments and more in our Q2 update!
(Disclosure: please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results).Read more
- Aug 18, 2021On the latest episode of the Bioverge Podcast,...
On the latest episode of the Bioverge Podcast, Neil Littman sits down with Eric Topol, MD, Founder and Director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, to discuss the COVID-19 delta variant, why it’s such a formidable adversary, and what steps need to be taken to combat the ongoing pandemic.
Available on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bioverge/id1553379692
Available on SoundCloud: https://lnkd.in/gj9piYDqListen Now
- Aug 16, 2021On our most recent podcast, we sit down with...
On our most recent podcast, we sit down with Pete Schultz, CEO of Scripps Research, to discuss his efforts to create a self-sustaining nonprofit drug discovery and development institute and it’s work to advance small molecule regenerative therapies from the lab to the clinic.
Available on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bioverge/id1553379692 Available on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-770548556/bridging-the-translational-science-divideListen Now
- Jul 27, 2021We are pleased to share our latest feature in...
We are pleased to share our latest feature in FierceBiotech, a widely read healthcare & biotech industry publication, “Managed marketplaces and reality TV: How a new generation of gatekeepers are opening biotech up to amateur investors.”
Read more about how our curated marketplace is democratizing access to healthcare & biotech investment opportunities!Read More
- Jul 15, 2021On this week's podcast, James Valentine talks...
On this week’s podcast, James Valentine talks with Neil Littman about the controversy surrounding the FDA’s approval of Biogen’s Alzheimer’s drug Aduhelm (aducanumab) and why it’s ultimately a good thing for patients.
James previously worked in FDA’s Office of Health and Constituent Affairs and brings a unique perspective about how the FDA incorporates the patient perspective into their decision-making process when it comes to risk vs. benefit.Listen Now
- Jul 7, 2021Check out the newest episode of the Bioverge...
Check out the newest episode of the Bioverge Podcast with Juan Scarlett, Managing Director of OneValley Ventures, who sits down with me to discusses OneValley’s efforts to democratize entrepreneurship and his approach investing in pre-seed and seed funding rounds!
Subscribe and listen on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-770548556/democratizing-entrepreneurship
Subscribe and listen on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bioverge/id1553379692Listen Now
- Jun 29, 2021We're excited to share that one of out...
We’re excited to share that one of out portfolio companies announced on Saturday that they are being acquired for $110 million (see the link to press release)! We first investing in Echo in 2016 when they had less than $1.8M of cumulative sales and followed on our investment through two additional SPVs over the years based on the company’s strong performance. Fast forward to today, and Echo is expected to grow 65% in 2021 and hit $20 million of revenue with a double-digit EBITDA margin. This exit happened in < 4 years since our initial investment, and < 2 years since our last investment.
Read more about the journey on our blog, https://bioverge.com/blog/congratulations-echo!
And as a reminder, by investing in our Reg CF campaign, we’re providing you an ownership stake in all of the companies in our portfolio, companies at the forefront of the TechBio revolution. We are the world’s first and only investment platform, open to both accredited and non-accredited investors, that is dedicated to democratizing access to TechBio startups. And Echo is a prime example of the innovative companies we invest in!Read More
- Jun 22, 2021See our latest article on Forbes.com, "The...
See our latest article on Forbes.com, “The Evolving Landscape Of Funding And Investing In Biotech Startups.” By investing in our Reg CF campaign, you are directly helping to support visionary entrepreneurs who are bringing science fiction to life and will share in the upside if the companies are successful!Read More
- Jun 17, 2021For a long time, the common wisdom has...
For a long time, the common wisdom has separated philanthropy — that is, donations of financial resources toward social change — from investing, which is meant to support purely financial interests.
We are firm believers that social change and investing do NOT need to be mutually exclusive. In fact, we believe impact investing is one of the best ways to seek financial returns AND create a positive social or environmental impact at the same time—which is why we created Bioverge, a platform specifically geared to healthcare investing.
For more, check out our recent Forbes column on the topic.Read the article
- Jun 14, 2021See our article in Authority Magazine, "Neil...
See our article in Authority Magazine, “Neil Littman of Bioverge: 5 Things I Need To See Before Making A VC Investment.” Neil gives his insights about investing in early-stage private companies, what to look for and what to watch out for!Read More
- Jun 13, 2021Like and follow us on SoundCloud and iTunes to...
Like and follow us on SoundCloud and iTunes to stay up-to-date on our episodes of the Bioverge Podcast (published bi-weekly):
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-770548556Listen Now
- Jun 12, 2021See our press coverage in the San Francisco...
See our press coverage in the San Francisco Business Times, “Will new equity crowdfunding rules boost health care startups? One S.F. firm is betting on it.” Unfortunately the article is behind a fire wall, but as you can guess, we believe the time is right to bring equity crowdfunding to healthcare!Read More
- Jun 10, 2021Read our CEO Neil Littman's article on...
Read our CEO Neil Littman’s article on Forbes.com, “What Everyday Investors Should Know About Private Investments.” Neil gives a detailed discussion about why he started investing his own portfolio in private companies and discusses the potential benefits and risks.Read More
- Jun 8, 2021ICYMI: Bioverge founder, Neil Littman, was a...
ICYMI: Bioverge founder, Neil Littman, was a guest on the Meb Faber Show to talk about the Bioverge platform.Listen Now
- Jun 6, 2021ICYMI: Our Co-founder Neil Littman pitched...
ICYMI: Our Co-founder Neil Littman pitched Bioverge during Netcapital’s recent Demo Day event.Watch Now
- Jun 5, 2021Did you know we publish exclusive content...
Did you know we publish exclusive content regularly on our blog? If you’re interested in learning more about investing or the intersection of health + tech and the entrepreneurs who are working to bring science fiction to life, be sure to take a look!
And reach out to us anytime, we’re always open to suggestions for new topics!Read More
- Jun 4, 2021We're pleased to share our newest episode of...
We’re pleased to share our newest episode of the Bioverge Podcast! This week Neil Littman sits down with Brian Culley, CEO of Lineage Cell Therapeutics (NYSE: LCTX), to discuss Lineage’s efforts to develop allogenic cell therapies to treat degenerative retinal disease, spinal cord injury, and cancer.
For those interested in regenerative medicine and cell therapies, you don’t want to miss this one!
Here’s the link on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-770548556/advancing-a-pipeline-of-off-the-shelf-cell-therapies
It’s also available on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bioverge/id1553379692
And please be sure to like and follow us!Listen Now
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.