ABS Inc. is a SaaS company that focuses on supporting Small, Local & Black-Owned Businesses with entering the next generation of Couponing. We are creating a digital marketplace for users to earn top coupons to brands in the community. Our product suite is called Freedom, which is designed to give savings and entertainment through Shopping, Couponing, and Gaming.
We currently offer 2 core products, Shop with Freedom and FreedomTV+, that connect shoppers and businesses through our website, mobile app, browser extension and tv app.
To use coupons to inspire users to shop local and save money, while we support local businesses by creating more revenue for them through deals and our digital media.
Existing Solutions are Failing
Shoppers want to Support Local more and more everyday. Online shoppers are spending millions of dollars with digital coupons, but due to small businesses' lack of resources and lack of technology they are unable to support this next generation of local digital shoppers. Shoppers need a fun, media driven experience where they can Support Local & Save Money shopping in an easy, enjoyable, and digital way.
Small businesses are the backbone of America but struggling to compete. We want to help the heroes of our economy increase visibility and compete with digital coupons to local brands. We believe small businesses need our services to market, advertise and show community deals in a fun and digital way.
Local brands have a tough time in the digital space due lack of visibility, outdated tech, and lack of digital marketing competing with other digital e-commerce brands. Our local, black, and small businesses need help and support on the digital side to show off their amazing products and deals.
The Future of the e-Commerce Market is: Local & Digital
- Merchants: 86% of US shoppers are planning to buy gifts from small businesses 
- Shopping: 75% of online consumers shop at least once a month 
- Couponing: 69% of people would switch brands based on a coupon received on a phone 
- Extension: 63% of online shoppers start on Amazon when searching for products 
- Advertising: 75% of Millennial's purchase decisions are influenced by Social Media 
ABS Inc. created the Freedom Suite
Freedom provides a digital connection between local shoppers, online shoppers, and couponers to small merchants and local influencers. Think of it as your very own local couponing shopping assistant online, on Amazon, across social media, on TV and your phone!
Our software guides shoppers to local brands and businesses:
- We provide Local Shoppers with deals & coupons when they shop on our website & mobile app
- We provide Online Shoppers deals & coupons to e-commerce brands and when they shop on Amazon
- We provide Mobile Couponers deals and show users new brands content online and through social media
- We provide Small Merchants visibility to advertise on mobile app, website, and browser extension
- We connect Local Influencers to Small Merchants for advertising on social media
The Freedom Suite
For local brands, we are a one stop shop marketing powerhouse. We help provide visibility, coupon distribution, and marketing services with our products below.
Shop with Freedom
- Helps small brands, local merchants, and black owned businesses list their products, coupons, and services all in one location
- Users Shop Deals, Game for Coupons and Get Content from the small business
- Allows users to see small business deals while shopping on Amazon
- 63% of all US Shopping starts on Amazon, and we allow users to see small business deals while shopping on Amazon 
FreedomTV+ helps shoppers and small businesses by:
- Providing media to watch, share & learn from, created by Freedom influencers
- Creating online digital deals and coupons to use and advertise
- Video ad spots & low affordable pricing for scalable marketing
- Marketing products on social media and with influencer promotions
Freedom Success to Date
- Freedom has over 1,350 app downloads
- Freedom TV+ is currently on Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Freedom TV+ hosts over 50+ influencers & creators on the network
- Freedom TV+ network content has over 120k views on Roku & Amazon Fire TV
- Shop with Freedom is currently on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Android
- Shop with Freedom has over 300+ businesses on the extension, mobile app & website
- Shop with Freedom currently price tracks items at major retailers including Amazon, Macy’s, Chewy, Target and more!
Business Model Plan
We are a B2C & B2B SaaS company that sells products and services to consumers while selling store listings & ad placements to businesses. 4 Main Revenue Streams.
- Monthly Subscriptions • Store Listing Fee - $15 a month
- Product Sales • Transaction Commission - 15% per transaction• Amazon Affiliate Commission - 4-15% per transaction
- Advertising (on app, website, extension, and tv)• Ad Placement - starts at $4.99
The market size for Freedom’s opportunity is big! Very Big!
Our Market Size:
- E-Commerce - $307B
- Couponing - $4B
- Browser Extension - $65B
- Local Merchants - $31B
- Mobile Ads - $120B
- Mobile Gaming - $85B
Total Addressable Market - $612B
The Freedom suite is positioned at the center of Digital & Future Thinking Markets, primed and ready to support the next generation of shopping
Couponers: Millennials, working women and college students look for coupons the most while shopping out of all demographics.
Mobile Gamers: Millennials, working women and college students play mobile games the most out of all demographics.
Our Target customer is people within the community who like to save money, coupon, or play games.
Our Go-To-Market Strategy has a combination of software sales techniques with product-led growth.
- Hyper-localized go-to-market agenda
- Focus on building online customer communities
- Improving local sales scalability by decreasing costs
- Strong social selling that accelerates growth
Advantages for Freedom
1. Word of Mouth: We anticipate our most prominent users to be millennial shoppers, Gen-Z shoppers, college students, parents who coupon, and people interested in shopping local and black-owned in Boston.
2. FreedomTV+ Influencers: We are working with 50+ influencers & creators based in Boston & major metros ready to use the reach of their networks and social followings to promote our community and products.
3. Partnerships: Small business groups and expos have a high target market and volume of consumers focused on our mission to serve small businesses.
4. Public Relations: Freedom is developing more relationships with towns, cities and local organizations to help more people shop local businesses and town centers at scale.
Summary of Investment Rationale
- Freedom is Shopping, Entertainment, Media, and Cashback capabilities
- We Help Conscious shoppers save money shopping local and minority businesses
- Freedom has a 50+ Influencer Community poised for Rapid growth
- Freedom’s TAM is $612 Billion dollar market growing in the online e-commerce, gaming, and crypto space
Outlet: Patch Media
Board of Directors
We’ve been very fortunate to have such a strong and supportive board starting in this early phase.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,069,999 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Employees (Including Hiring)||$566,569||53.0%|
This is an offering of Series B Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Above & Beyond Studios, Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by April 29, 2022 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Above & Beyond Studios, Inc. may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,069,999, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- May 11, 2022
- Apr 30, 2022Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $1.65 for a total of $36,765.30shares at
- Apr 12, 2022
- Feb 17, 2022Primary offering of $1.65shares at
- Feb 17, 2022
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.
Looking to raise capital?
We can help turn your friends, family and customers into investors.
Interested in more investment opportunities?
Browse all offerings currently available.