MyXR is building an ecosystem of Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and gamification SaaS solutions to be easily incorporated and adjusted into any vertical and licensed by the Company. We developed MyXR Engage 2.0 for multiple verticals on one infrastructure, and MyXR Experience Platform 3.0 to provide syndicated AR content to partners around the world.
- Proven leadership, engineering teams plus CEO/Investor with multiple exits
- Global pipeline including resellers
- Post Revenue
- Proven Technology Platforms
- Immediate revenue production from at least one globally scalable product
- Community Focus, formation of MyXR Foundation planned
- Engagement solutions aren’t easy to integrate, usually highly customized, and marginally effective
- Augmented Reality for Sports, Enterprise, Education, or any industry typically does ONE thing by ONE company
- Different industries can’t take advantage of scale in emerging technologies
- Exceptional XR content has been traditionally only on VR, with a high price threshold for consumers to buy separate VR equipment.
- Flat engagement on existing digital platforms
- Broaden market appeal - diverse audiences
We start with the user before each new product is envisioned. Our technology platforms are then refined by users, fans, students, and customers. MyXR’s goal is to enlighten and elevate users through every interaction. We then make this complex process simple and effective to implement for a range of customer and organizational types:
- White-labeled SaaS solutions keep customers on partner’s existing digital platforms
- Ease of use by consumers
- Drives engagement, proven results, ROI
- Flexible Integration
- Long term contracts (1yr +)
- Revenue share opportunities for partners
- Scalable solutions for existing platforms
The company, which first started generating revenue in 2018, is gearing up new 2021 revenues in two main categories: SaaS Subscriptions and Software Licenses.
SaaS Subscriptions include:
MyXR Engage 2.0x
- 2.0 Basic
- 2.0b Enterprise/Training
- 2.0c Government Response Platform (e.g. Covid-19)
- 2.0e Education
- 2.0i Insurance and Health
- 2.0m Music
MyXR Experience Platform 3.0
- T1 - Closed Circuit
- TX - Open Syndication System
- a la carte sales - e.g. MyXR Portal
- Reseller Sales - Agencies, Countries, CPG conglomerates
We are targeting a portion of multiple global markets. They include:
- Augmented Reality
Combined, these account for an $800B+ market. Since we now serve clients in specific markets that include Sports Marketing, Edtech, Federal Contracts, eHealth, InsureTech, and Entertainment and Media, our market size is much bigger.
- Initial R&D and market testing completed in 2017
- Initial POC completed (2018)
- Acquired Coin-In Inc (2018)
- Team expansion
- Post Revenue (first revenue in 2018)
- Diversified Revenue (Product expansion started Q2 2020 for 2021 launches)
- Strategically positioned product platforms
- Global access and pipeline relationships
- High exposure corporate, technology, and distribution partnerships
- Technology audits completed
- New Banking and Legal Relationships
KiwiTech: KiwiTech, a growing ecosystem of entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors, helps early and growth-stage startups build viable products, drive traction, raise capital, and scale their businesses. The KiwiTech ecosystem is currently home to 2000+ investors and 300+ portfolio companies across 15+ industries undergoing disruption.
Theia Interactive: Based in Chico California, Theia Interactive is a creative solutions studio with a passion for building beautiful virtual environments for business, and offering tools to empower others to do the same. Theia tells engaging stories through virtualization. Theia has created award-winning projects for companies such as Epic Games, Hewlett Packard, Mohawk Group, NVIDIA, Suffolk Construction and Toll Brothers.
MyXR x Theia
- 49ERS CLAIM FIRST WITH AR PARTNERSHIP - TheStadiumBusiness News, Jul 24, 2018
- KiwiTech Announces Strategic Partnership with Augmented Reality Platform MyXR - PRWEB, May 11, 2020
- MyXR Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership with Theia Interactive for New Augmented Reality Syndication Platform - Intrado GlobeNewswire, Dec 17, 2020
- Proven startup to exit experience by CEO
- Proven adaptability in changing market
- Globally scalable with both internal and external resources
- Key Product Development Experience
- Global access to partners across industry
- Hans Koch, CEO
- Peter Stramese, President
- Dr. Daniel Nagle (BOD)
- Hon Luu, VP Business Development
- Gurvinder Batra
- 45 team members, 110 partners globally
Advisors and Investors
- Jim Wiatt (Sr. Advisor)
- Brandon Salaam-Bailey (Advisor)
- Kelly Freis (Advisor)
- Ross Levitsky (Advisor)
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $249,999 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Compensation for managers||$25,000||10.0%|
|Engineering expansion (Engage 2.0x, Experience Platform 3.0, Portal 2.0)||$125,000||50.0%|
|Legal / Contracts||$30,000||12.0%|
|Conversion of 1099 to W2 for existing staff||$5,000||2.0%|
|Additional payroll for new Sales, Analytics, Financial team||$5,000||2.0%|
|Partnerships and Marketing||$30,000||12.0%|
|Formation of MyXR Foundation||$1,750||0.7%|
|Existing Accounts Payable||$15,999||6.4%|
This is an offering of Class A Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in MYXR Inc, doing business as MyXR. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by March 27, 2021 at 12:00am ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. MyXR may issue additional securities to raise up to $249,999, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Sep 30, 2021SLOANE STEPHENS joins MyXR Inc’s global team....
SLOANE STEPHENS joins MyXR Inc’s global team. American professional tennis player, Grand Slam Champion, Olympian, entrepreneur, investor, social activist, and founder of the Sloane Stephens Foundation joins industry leader in SaaS Engagement as partner, ambassador, shareholder, and advisor. READ MORE on the link below.Sloane Stephens joins MyXR
- Sep 30, 2021BlinkSky partners with MyXR Inc to reward...
BlinkSky partners with MyXR Inc to reward vaccine incentives across the country. BlinkSky will be integrated into the MyXR platform suite to provide digital vaccine incentives to corporate and government partners worldwide as well as integrated with the MyXR Engage 2.0x software platform.More on this MyXR Inc Announcement
- Sep 14, 2021MyXR Inc and beingAI announce global strategic...
MyXR Inc and beingAI announce global strategic partnership to include product development, integration, and global sales and marketing, beingAI is headquartered in Hong Kong and introduced Zbee (an AI being) in 2021. The companies are already in talks with major distribution partners for the integrated technologies.Learn about the partnership.
- Sep 10, 2021FootyMarket selects MyXR Inc to grow it's...
FootyMarket selects MyXR Inc to grow it’s soccer marketplace globally.Read more
- Aug 28, 2021Hello from MyXR HQ! As summer winds down, we're...
Hello from MyXR HQ! As summer winds down, we’re revving up new partnerships, revenue, advisors and organizing a new much larger funding round. Be sure to follow us on Instagram (@myxrco) or visit our blog (News + Notes) on our website. We hope all of you and your families are healthy, safe and well.Read more
- Apr 9, 2021** Brandon 'Stix' Salaam-Bailey joins MyXR **...
Brandon ‘Stix’ Salaam-Bailey joins MyXR The LA based Rapper, Community leader, Entrepreneur, and Founder of ThinkWatts Foundation was officially announced by the company this week. (April 6, 2021). We also announced our commitment to south LA communities including the formation of a Junior Advisory Board. This was the first of many planned announcements. Coverage of this announcement reached over 400 Million people worldwide according to our 3rd party media analyst’s report. Please read the full release below.Yahoo! Finance (Italy) : MyXR adds Brandon 'Stix' Salaam-Bailey to global team.
- Mar 27, 2021Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $3.44 for a total of $50,430.40shares at
- Mar 26, 2021** Final Day & Thank YOU ** Today is the last...
Final Day & Thank YOU Today is the last day of our Netcapital campaign. To everyone, we want to say thank you for joining our team as an investor or just as a fan. Even if you didn’t invest, be sure to follow us on Instagram at @myxrco or on our website, www.MyXR.com. For those that joined our ranks of over 115 investors from $100 to $250,000, we are ready to announce some incredible partnerships. We appreciate your support and are excited for the our new global chapter together to Elevate Everywhere. Thank you from all of us at MyXR.Visit MyXR.com
- Mar 22, 2021** Diversity Rider ** MyXR Inc is proud to...
Diversity Rider MyXR Inc is proud to announce that the parties have agreed to include a diversity rider in the terms of the new direct financing. This inclusion is just one of the company’s efforts to provide access and opportunity to underrepresented investor classes. For more information, check out the link below.READ: MyXR Inc Announces Diversity Rider
- Mar 16, 2021** MyXR Demo Day on NetCapital ** We're...
MyXR Demo Day on NetCapital We’re thrilled to be joining the ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES DEMO DAY on Netcapital on March 24 at 7:00pm ET. You’ll get a chance to listen to a quick company overview and join in Q&A with MyXR Inc and other great companies on Netcapital. Use the registration link below to sign up. Hope to see you there!REGISTER FOR DEMO DAY - March 24
- Mar 7, 2021** CEO Investment Matching ** The Chairman and...
CEO Investment Matching The Chairman and CEO of MyXR Inc, Hans Koch, has announced that he will contribute 10% of the total raised on Netcapital in the current campaign, up to $25,000. By example, for each $10,000 invested, he will personally invest $1,000 at the conclusion of the campaign. Mr. Koch has already contributed about 4.1% of the Netcapital campaign to date, and other executives have invested as well. “This is the most exciting company I have ever been involved in, and I want all investors to know we are committed to its success at every level. I hope my investment alongside others gives additional confidence in our mission and the company,” said Mr. Koch.
- Feb 24, 2021** Offering Extended ** Exciting news! We have...
Offering Extended Exciting news! We have extended our offering to March 26, 2021. We wanted to give some folks a chance to finish their investment and us a chance to make some exciting announcements. If you haven’t, please watch the Netcapital Q&A with MyXR Inc CEO Hans Koch on the link below. We couldn’t be more excited about our traction and rapid growth.WATCH: Netcapital Q&A with MyXR Inc/ Hans Koch
- Feb 22, 2021** Monday Motivation ** The team is hard at...
Monday Motivation The team is hard at work as we gear up for the release of MyXR Engage 2.0 across our growing client and pre-order base. We have just a few weeks of engineering left before we can turn on our new revenues. At the same time, we’re loading up amazing new content and content channels for MyXR T1/TX release to distribution partners. 2021 is shaping up to be an exceptional year as we add global scale, new proven AI technologies, new financial partners, e-commerce revenue, and incredible talent on the team. We’re using the Elevate Everywhere across our communication because it fits our mission and the demand for what we do. Our Instagram link is below to see how we communicate our excitement publicly every day.VISIT US on Instagram
- Feb 19, 2021** Term Sheet Received ** Thanks to all that...
Term Sheet Received Thanks to all that joined the Netcapital Q&A on Thursday. As you may have heard our CEO mention, after thorough due diligence, MyXR Inc has now received a signed term sheet for a direct $1M investment at $15M valuation from a new strategic investor. The amount of the round may be increased based on demand. The presence of the term sheet will not affect the company’s Netcapital campaign, as our pledge to provide more access to the company for private, non-institutional investors continues.
- Feb 18, 2021LIVE Q&A on Netcapital TODAY >> Thank you to...
LIVE Q&A on Netcapital TODAY >> Thank you to all of our new supporters, investors, and followers internationally. You may have seen the news, but we are thrilled to be invited to the Netcapital platform today for a Q&A to discuss the company - the past, the future , and the demand for our different platforms across borders and verticals. We will always keep it interesting so JOIN US TODAY at 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT (Thurs, Feb 18). Register in the link below. We hope to see you there!REGISTER for MyXR Q&A on Netcapital
- Feb 9, 2021** KingsCrowd Profile Published ** Thank you to...
KingsCrowd Profile Published Thank you to the team at KingsCrowd for the opportunity for our CEO to sit down and give a Q&A session for CF investors.READ THE INTERVIEW
- Feb 5, 2021** MyXR Portal Upgrade ** MyXR Portal clients...
MyXR Portal Upgrade MyXR Portal clients and prospects will be getting confidential upgrades for the a la carte service. These updates, announced today, will be introduced publicly mid March ‘21. This will the 2nd upgrade to the product since it’s launch in 2020. The video below shows MyXR Portal 1.0., which gives users a powerful AR experience for sports, travel, education, and more.Watch MyXR Portal 1.0
- Feb 5, 2021** New Client Update: Henriksen Productions ** ...
New Client Update: Henriksen Productions We’re thrilled to announce one of our newest clients, Henriksen Productions. MyXR will provide XR engagement software for a new digital media and empowerment platform, Soul Alignment Creative Hub.Read More
- Jan 27, 2021** Official: VP, Partnerships added ** We are...
Official: VP, Partnerships added We are please to announce that Brian Saal has been added as MyXR’s new VP, Partnerships. We met Brian in 2018 when he was an executive at the Miami Dolphins. Brian adds immediate value, bringing deal expertise, new connections, revenue production, and infectious energy. A south Florida native, he is able to bridge professional sports, brands, music, and personalities - and is already working with the team on global distribution partnerships in all of our key verticals.
- Jan 11, 2021** New Team Additions. ** We are in discussion...
New Team Additions. We are in discussion to add several new team members and teams including 1) former professional sports partnerships executives to add to our sports and brand division, and 2) the original engineering team responsible for developing MyXR Engage (acquired by MYXR Inc in 2018.) The additions will be integrated with our core team and partners and are part of our expansion and responsible growth plan to meet demand.
- Dec 31, 2020**2021 Banking Relationships** We're pleased to...
2021 Banking Relationships We’re pleased to announce our new banking relationships for 2021 and beyond. Our new corporate banking relationship for 2021 is First Republic Bank. Also, we will announce our first new retail banking partnership in mid January. Our retail banking partners are tasked with critical e-commerce and revenue infrastructure elements for the Company. Our banking partners must be business friendly, top rated for credit, and be committed to helping underserved communities.
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.