- Protein Quick is a ready to drink, proprietary protein formulation providing up to 20 grams of protein in 2 ounces of liquid with zero fat, zero sugar, zero caffeine, and zero carbs. It is packaged in a 5 Hour Energy®-sized 2 ounce bottle and requires no mixing or refrigeration.
- Kevin Harrington - an original Shark on Shark Tank - is a Protein Quick operating partner. Play the video above to hear directly from Kevin.
- Protein Quick is convenient, portable, and ready. With minimal ingredients, the only source of calories is the protein - up to 80 calories per serving.
- Protein Quick instantly adds protein to any meal or snack for better nutritional balance. It is available before, during, or after a workout - for those needing protein without large quantities of liquid or calories - or whenever protein is needed - anywhere for everyone. It’s Just the Protein.
Most protein sources such as bars, shakes, powders, yogurts and protein-infused water:
- Contain high amounts of fat, sugar, or carbs
- Are loaded with calories making protein synonymous with “meal replacement”
- Require drinking large quantities of liquid
- Require mixing or refrigeration
Using these products is like putting a piece of broccoli into a hot fudge sundae…
WHY CAN’T WE JUST HAVE THE PROTEIN??
The Solution is Protein Quick:
- Zero fat, zero sugar, zero caffeine & zero carbohydrates
- Low calorie –only source of calories is the protein
- Only 2 ounces of liquid which allows for easy and quick consumption
- Ready to drink –requires no mixing or refrigeration
- Conveniently ready when you are – available anytime and anywhere
- Instantly adds protein to any meal or snack for better nutritional balance
PROTEIN QUICK IS JUST THE PROTEIN
Protein Quick carries an MSRP between $1 -$3 per bottle (based on protein content) and we envision it being available everywhere. We plan to position Protein Quick as an affordable and convenient way to quickly access protein - anywhere at any time.
We believe Protein Quick will benefit from the widespread knowledge and awareness of protein:
- Protein content is often highlighted on consumer packaging
- Everybody needs protein everyday
Protein Quick was specifically formulated with adaptability in mind, in order to maximize distribution:
- Reduce to 10 grams and sell in Dollar Stores
- Offer a 15 and 20 gram version for online and retail use
- Use stevia or monk fruit for distribution in Whole Foods and similar outlets
- Add collagen to capitalize on another growing trend
Protein Quick is not solely reliant on consumer markets:
- Medical patient groups who need protein but cannot tolerate large quantities of liquid or calories: a few examples are: Crohn’s, Colitis, Bariatrics & Chemotherapy
- Disaster Relief / Humanitarian / Military - Product is ready to drink requiring no refrigeration or mixing, with the goal of making it available to anyone, anyplace, anywhere
Key Distribution Channels:
- Protein Quick can be used everyday, and multiple times per day making it perfect for a recurring subscription model
- Management Team has access to influencers & micro-influencers to quickly gain traction on social media
- We anticipate our Customer Acquisition Cost will be amortized over several months of reorders
- Multiple price points & product SKUs by adjusting the amount of protein (10 to 20 grams)
- Ability to offer exclusive flavors and/or ingredients (ex: collagen)
- Management team has access to buyers and decision makers at large chains
- Wide ranging sampling program - the product has the opportunity to sell itself with usage
- Access to large distribution networks already selling into these channels
According to Grandview Research, the global protein supplements market size was valued at USD 18.91 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028.
“The market is gaining momentum owing to the increasing health consciousness and a rising number of fitness centers around the globe. The increasing product popularity among the millennials coupled with their interest in building health through a balanced diet is expected to create additional demand for protein supplements over the forecast period. Increasing reliance on supplements to fulfill the daily nutritional requirements owing to changing lifestyles is expected to drive the product demand further. Led by the U.S., North America was the largest regional market in 2020.” - Grandview Research
Success To Date
- Added Kevin Harrington as a partner. Kevin was an original Shark on Shark Tank with the distribution network to quickly gain traction in all targeted channels
- Added Gerry David to the team. Gerry, as former CEO of Celsius Energy Holdings (Nasdaq: CELH) took Celsius from the “pink sheets” to Nasdaq
- Created a product perfect for crowdsourcing as every potential investor is also a potential customer - which allows investors to advertise their investment by using it everyday
- Developed an offering that enables investors to join with a Shark Tank “Shark” right from the beginning
Protein Quick is Perfect for Crowdsourcing:
- Every potential investor is also a potential customer
- Investor-only product discounts
- Every investor product referral adds value to their investment
- Investors can actively “use” their investment everyday which will promote product awareness and serve as free advertising
- Bulk of proceeds will be used to generate sales and drive revenues
Protein Quick allows investors to join an original Shark right from the beginning
An original “Shark” on the hit TV show Shark Tank, the creator of the infomercial, pioneer of the As Seen on TV brand, and co-founding board member of the Entrepreneur’s Organization—Kevin Harrington has pushed past all the questions and excuses to repeatedly enjoy 100X success. His legendary work behind-the-scenes of business ventures has produced well over $5 billion in global sales, the launch of more than 500 products, and the making dozens of millionaires. Twenty of his companies have each topped $100 million in revenue.
Gerry is the former CEO of Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CELH) a leading fitness drink company. During his tenure, Gerry took Celsius from the "pink sheets" to NASDAQ by increasing revenues 350% and the share price by 1,800%. He expanded sales internationally in Singapore, Hong Kong, Brazil, Finland, and the Middle East and manufacturing in Germany, China, and the United States. Gerry has management experience in public and private companies ranging from startup to turnaround to growth. He has launched companies and products spanning 70+ countries.
Scott has a strong history of helping launch and scale disruptive companies with very successful exits. TracFone Wireless and Soothe Wellness are two examples. Scott joined TracFone as a startup and helped create and execute the plan which would eventually become a multi-billion dollar business. TracFone pioneered the sale of prepaid phones at retail. He assisted with the sale of the company to Carlos Slim - once the world's richest man. Scott was part of the launch and scaling of Soothe Wellness - the largest on-demand provider of wellness services - and assisted in the company‘s sale to Riverside Capital.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,070,000 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Selling, General & Administrative||$176,000||16.4%|
This is an offering of Class C units, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Adaptive Holdings, LLC, doing business as Protein Quick. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by February 28, 2022 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Protein Quick may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,070,000, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
Protein Quick’s official name is Adaptive Holdings, LLC, so that’s the name that appears in the statements below.
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Dec 9, 2021
- Nov 30, 2021
- Nov 24, 2021Protein Quick Community, We recently held an...
Protein Quick Community,
We recently held an exclusive Q&A webinar with Protein Quick partner and original Shark Kevin Harrington!
This event gave investors and potential investors alike the opportunity to get their questions addressed by the Protein Quick executive team.
In case you missed it, you can still read our recent investor article where we highlight some of the important topics that were discussed.
For a more in depth look at our recent investor webinar, we encourage you to watch our recap video as well.
Head over to our raise page and join our community of early shareholders for as little as $99 today!
Thank you for your support in the Protein Quick vision.
If you still have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team and we will be happy to address them for you.
Warmly, Scott Kauffman Founder & CEO Protein QuickRead More
- Nov 23, 2021All of us at Protein Quick would like to take a...
All of us at Protein Quick would like to take a moment and thank those in the Netcapital community who have invested with us so far. We sincerely appreciate your trust and confidence.
To all who have elected to “watch” our listing, we encourage you to reach out with any questions in the discussion section of our listing. We also encourage everyone to view our webinars either on our listing page or on Youtube. You will hear directly from original Shark Tank Shark Kevin Harrington and former Celsius Energy Drink (NASDAQ: CELH) CEO Gerry David - both Protein Quick partners.
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
- Nov 18, 2021
- Nov 17, 2021Register for our exclusive investor Q&A...
Register for our exclusive investor Q&A webinar!
Register today, and join us as Shark Tank’s original shark, Kevin Harrington, discusses why he believes Protein Quick holds a competitive advantage.
Join us tomorrow, November 18th, 2021 at 2PM EST and find out why our product may be the right investment opportunity for you!
Only one day left to sign up!
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to get your inquiries answered LIVE by the shark himself.
There will be a live Q&A portion of the discussion, so bring your burning questions and we’ll see you there!
We look forward to seeing you in attendance.
Warmly, Scott Kauffman Founder & CEO Protein QuickRegister Today!
- Nov 12, 2021Register today for our webinar on 11/18...
Register today for our webinar on 11/18 featuring Protein Quick Partner and Original Shark Tank Shark Kevin Harrington! Hear directly from Kevin and ask questions about Protein Quick! One lucky webinar attendee will be selected at random for a 10 minute one-on-one call with Kevin! Register today - see attached link!Register Today - Protein Quick Webinar on 11/18 Featuring Original Shark Kevin Harrington
- Nov 3, 2021Protein Quick Community,
Protein Quick Community,Watch Here
- Oct 28, 2021Protein Quick Community,
Protein Quick Community,Visit Website
- Oct 25, 2021PROTEIN QUICK REACHES $100,000 RASIED ON...
PROTEIN QUICK REACHES $100,000 RASIED ON NETCAPITAL!! As we reach this impressive milestone, we wanted to thank all who have supported us so far. To those watching our listing or thinking of joining us, please reach out with any questions. We encourage you to view our webinars available on Youtube. These webinars feature Protein Quick partners Kevin Harrington (an original Shark on Shark Tank) and Gerry David (former CEO of Celsius Energy Drink). You will see why Protein Quick is perfect for crowdsourcing - a product needed by everyone, a huge market and a terrific management team!
- Oct 20, 2021Protein Quick Community,
Protein Quick Community,Read more
- Oct 18, 2021Protein Quick Community,
Protein Quick Community,Watch Our Latest Investor Q&A Webinar
- Oct 11, 2021Protein Quick Community, The protein market...
Protein Quick Community,
The protein market is booming!
From a niche market, protein went mainstream as the need for a healthy diet gained momentum from increasing popularity of health and fitness among millennials.
The global protein supplements market size was valued at $19.91B in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028.
Consumers worldwide are seeing the benefits of incorporating protein supplements into their diet.
With the reliance on protein that’s on the rise, the market is expected to be driven even further which leaves even more potential for growth and demand.
Don’t hesitate! For more information on the impact Protein Quick is making, visit our website today!
By purchasing equity, you are becoming part of an exciting company that is revolutionizing the way people consume protein!
Warmly, Scott Kauffman Founder & CEO Protein QuickInvest in Protein Quick!
- Oct 5, 2021Protein Quick Community, I am thrilled to...
Protein Quick Community,
I am thrilled to announce that we will be hosting an exclusive investor Q&A webinar alongside our partner Gerry David, where we will answer all of your burning questions about Protein Quick.
Gerry is the former CEO of Celsius Energy Drink, a company now valued at $6 billion, and is now a part of our team. Gerry took Celsius Energy from a good idea to NASDAQ, while Kevin Harrington - the original Shark, was on the board!
Are you curious if this is the right investment for you?
Join us on Tuesday, October 12th at 2PM (EST), where you will gain access to expert insight and information surrounding our equity crowdfunding raise on Netcapital.
We look forward to hearing from you and register here!
Warmly, Scott Kauffman Founder & CEO Protein QuickRegister For Our Exclusive Investor Q&A Webinar!
- Sep 28, 2021
- Aug 30, 2021
- Aug 11, 2021Protein Quick announces collaboration with...
Protein Quick announces collaboration with beverage industry leader BevSourceKevin Harrington's Protein Quick announces key partnership with beverage industry leader
- Jul 8, 2021Kevin Harrington and Scott Kauffman's first...
Kevin Harrington and Scott Kauffman’s first Zoom investor call with Netcapital. Hear directly from Kevin & Scott as they discuss all the exciting opportunities Protein Quick offers and answer live questions.Watch Now - Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington discuss Protein Quick
- Jun 29, 2021Primary offering of $1units at
- Jun 29, 2021
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.