Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $500,000 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Scientific & Technical (Salaries)||$110,000||22.0%|
|Operations & Contractors (Salaries)||$80,000||16.0%|
|Management (business, finance, Admin)||$50,000||10.0%|
|Membranes and other equipment||$25,000||5.0%|
|Lab and Office Rent||$9,000||1.8%|
|Utilities & Internet||$1,500||0.3%|
|Marketing & Travel||$10,000||2.0%|
|Trials & Demonstration||$10,000||2.0%|
|Legal & Accounting||$12,500||2.5%|
|Filing & Fees||$1,900||0.4%|
|Cloud, Email, & IT Admin||$900||0.2%|
This is an offering of Netcapital Common Units, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in KMX Technologies, LLC. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by March 31, 2023 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. KMX Technologies may issue additional securities to raise up to $500,000, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been audited by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Mar 25, 2023Closing in less then one week!
Closing in less then one week!
- Mar 17, 2023Closing in two weeks!
Closing in two weeks!
- Mar 16, 2023Cornish Lithium KMX Lab Visit – Water and...
Cornish Lithium KMX Lab Visit – Water and Lithium CollaborationRead here!
- Mar 7, 2023KMX round closing March 31st!
KMX round closing March 31st!
- Mar 4, 2023KMX CEO Zac Sadow presented at the Credit...
KMX CEO Zac Sadow presented at the Credit Suisse Vail Energy Summit this week, highlighting KMX’s lithium concentration technology and applications for other end-markets, like oil & gas.
- Mar 1, 2023KMX round closing this month!
KMX round closing this month!
- Feb 13, 2023KMX Announces Asset Upgrade Program
KMX Announces Asset Upgrade ProgramRead here!
- Feb 10, 2023KMX CEO Zachary Sadow had the honor of meeting...
KMX CEO Zachary Sadow had the honor of meeting with Ambassador Juan Gabriel Valdés, the Ambassador of Chile to the United States.
They discussed KMX’s lithium concentration technology and the importance of protecting water resources in Chile.
KMX and CleanTech Lithium signed an MOU in April 2022 to optimize the sustainability of lithium processing in Chile.
- Feb 6, 2023KMX White House Meeting on Lithium & Water
KMX White House Meeting on Lithium & WaterRead here!
- Feb 6, 2023
- Feb 3, 2023
- Feb 2, 2023KMX Chile Trip Highlights Water Technology...
KMX Chile Trip Highlights Water Technology Demand for Lithium DevelopmentRead here!
- Jan 27, 2023KMX Releases January Update
KMX Releases January UpdateRead here!
- Jan 7, 2023KMX Discusses Oil & Gas and Lithium Market...
KMX Discusses Oil & Gas and Lithium Market Opportunities with ScotiabankRead here!
- Jan 3, 2023KMX to Participate in Credit Suisse 28th Annual...
KMX to Participate in Credit Suisse 28th Annual Vail Energy SummitRead here!
- Dec 19, 2022KMX Releases December Update
KMX Releases December UpdateRead here!
- Dec 13, 2022
- Dec 7, 2022KMX to Participate in Barclays ESG Conference 2023
KMX to Participate in Barclays ESG Conference 2023Read here
- Nov 15, 2022KMX Releases November Update
KMX Releases November UpdateRead here!
- Nov 10, 2022KMX CEO Zachary Sadow spoke with Canadian...
KMX CEO Zachary Sadow spoke with Canadian Mining Journal. Read about KMX’s growing commercial pipeline, its unique technology, and details on some of our exciting partnerships.Read here!
- Nov 2, 2022KMX Advisor Appointed Dean of International...
KMX Advisor Appointed Dean of International Desalination AssociationRead here!
- Oct 31, 2022KMX highlighted in TETRA Technologies'...
KMX highlighted in TETRA Technologies’ third-quarter 2022 financial results.Read here
- Oct 27, 2022KMX to Participate in Scotiabank Fireside Chat:...
KMX to Participate in Scotiabank Fireside Chat: Water Treatment Technologies Today and the FutureRead here
- Oct 25, 2022CleanTech Lithium, a Chile-focused lithium...
CleanTech Lithium, a Chile-focused lithium developer, publishes new presentation on its three strategic lithium projects in Chile.
KMX and CleanTech Lithium signed an MOU in April to optimize sustainability of lithium processing.
Learn more about CleanTech Lithium and the company’s lithium projects in the link below.CleanTech Lithium Presentation - Oct. 2022
- Oct 22, 2022KMX Releases October Update.
KMX Releases October Update.Read here
- Oct 21, 2022KMX launches new round following sold-out $1MM...
KMX launches new round following sold-out $1MM round!
- Oct 20, 2022Primary offering of $2units at
- Oct 20, 2022
- Aug 26, 2022KMX Releases August Update.
KMX Releases August Update.Read here
- Aug 23, 2022KMX Enters Global Oil & Gas Technology...
KMX Enters Global Oil & Gas Technology Licensing Agreement with TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Read here for more on the recently announced licensing agreement, the beneficial reuse market opportunity, and how TETRA’s Integrated Water Management Solution is positioned to leverage KMX’s technology.Read here!
- Aug 16, 2022KMX Collaborating with CanmetMINING on Lithium...
KMX Collaborating with CanmetMINING on Lithium ResearchRead here!
- Aug 8, 2022TETRA TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE...
TETRA TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY AGREEMENTS WITH KMX TECHNOLOGIES AND HYREC HOLDINGS COMPANY FOR OIL AND GAS WELLS PRODUCED WATER BENEFICIAL REUSERead here!
- Aug 7, 2022KMX offering sold out and closed! Thank you for...
KMX offering sold out and closed! Thank you for your support!
- Aug 6, 2022Primary offering finalized, sellingunitsSold $1.49 for a total of $1,069,998.80units at
- Jul 31, 2022$1 million raised! KMX offering closing in...
$1 million raised!
KMX offering closing in five days with a maximum raise of $1.07 million.
Thank you for all of your support!
- Jul 29, 2022KMX offering close in one week!
KMX offering close in one week!
- Jul 28, 2022KMX recently hosted a Technology Tour of its...
KMX recently hosted a Technology Tour of its new laboratory in Mississauga, Ontario.Read the Technology Tour highlights here!
- Jul 26, 2022KMX named a "New Pick" by Early Investing!
KMX named a “New Pick” by Early Investing!"New Pick: Rapid, Eco-Friendly Lithium Production"
- Jul 23, 2022KMX offering close in less than two weeks!
KMX offering close in less than two weeks!
- Jul 15, 2022KMX Final Close! We are closing the offering in...
KMX Final Close! We are closing the offering in three weeks. Thank you for all of your support!
- Jul 13, 2022KMX Releases July Update.
KMX Releases July Update.Read here!
- Jun 28, 2022KMX Discusses Lithium Concentration at the...
KMX Discusses Lithium Concentration at the Credit Suisse Mobility ForumRead here
- Jun 9, 2022KMX Releases Mid-Year Update.
KMX Releases Mid-Year Update.Read here!
- Jun 1, 2022KMX Mid-Year Update and Upcoming Events.
KMX Mid-Year Update and Upcoming Events.For information on these events, including how to attend, read here.
- May 17, 2022KMX CEO Zachary Sadow featured on Wood...
KMX CEO Zachary Sadow featured on Wood Mackenzie’s podcast, the Interchange Recharge, for a discussion titled “The Future of Lithium Extraction”.
Zac speaks with David Banmiller, Global Head of Strategic Banking at Wood Mackenzie, about KMX’s lithium concentration technology, how it can help traditional energy companies participate in the energy transition, energy policy, and more.Listen Here!
- May 10, 2022KMX releases May update: "South America in...
KMX releases May update: “South America in Focus – Enhancing LatAm Commercial Efforts in-front of Regional Buildout”Read here
- May 3, 2022KMX to Present at 2022 Produced Water Society...
KMX to Present at 2022 Produced Water Society Conference on Beneficial Reuse and Critical Mineral Recovery.Read here
- Apr 28, 2022KMX to Participate in Credit Suisse 2022...
KMX to Participate in Credit Suisse 2022 Mobility Forum.Read here
- Apr 26, 2022CleanTech Lithium MOU Signed with KMX...
CleanTech Lithium MOU Signed with KMX Technologies to Optimize Sustainability of Lithium Processing.Read press release here
- Apr 19, 2022KMX CEO Zac Sadow shares his views on the...
KMX CEO Zac Sadow shares his views on the complementary steps in bringing lithium from brine to batteries.Read here: "Lithium’s Rise Depends on New Water Technology, Not Extraction Ones"
- Apr 11, 2022KMX and MP+ Partner for South American Lithium...
KMX and MP+ Partner for South American Lithium Development.Read here
- Apr 6, 2022KMX releases April update: "Technology in...
KMX releases April update: “Technology in Focus: New Trial Underway, Commercial System Build-out, and IP Expansion”.Read here
- Mar 22, 2022KMX Adds LatAm Expert to Advisory Board and...
KMX Adds LatAm Expert to Advisory Board and Enhances South America Lithium Focus.Read here
- Mar 17, 2022Upcoming Round Close and Future Updates: We...
Upcoming Round Close and Future Updates:
We recently announced that KMX has reduced the number of shares being offered for the current round, and hope to close the round soon.
We have had an outstanding experience and are overwhelmed by the support and feedback we have received.
If you have enjoyed reading our updates and seeing our various commercial and technology announcements (which have been posted to our Netcapital “Offering Page”), please sign-up for our newsletter on our company website to stay up to date with our continued progress and new developments following the close of the round.
We look forward to continuing to provide updates following the close of the round and intend to do so via company newsletter (sign-up here: https://kmxtechnologies.com/).
Once again, thank you for your support!Sign-up here
- Mar 9, 2022KMX releases March update: "Commercial Outlook...
KMX releases March update: “Commercial Outlook in Focus: Leveraging Partnerships Outside Lithium”.Read here
- Mar 4, 2022KMX Reduces Number of Shares Offered for...
KMX Reduces Number of Shares Offered for Current Round:
Unfolding market and commercial developments, as well as potential upcoming company catalysts, has led to the reduction of shares offered for the current round.
- Feb 25, 2022KMX releases update: "Expanding on Recent...
KMX releases update: “Expanding on Recent Evercore Discussion – Three Goals for the Year Ahead”.Read here
- Feb 15, 2022Evercore ISI energy analyst James West hosts...
Evercore ISI energy analyst James West hosts KMX CEO Zac Sadow for a discussion on the lithium market and KMX’s unique technology.Watch Here!
- Feb 4, 2022Nasdaq publishes: "To Get in on Lithium Boom,...
Nasdaq publishes: “To Get in on Lithium Boom, Consider Investing in KMX Technologies”.Read here!
- Feb 3, 2022KMX profiled in BlueTech Research's "Water and...
KMX profiled in BlueTech Research’s “Water and the Lithium-ion Battery Value Chain” report.
The Executive Summary states: “Of particular interest are membrane and highly selective adsorbents for DLE and Osmotic or Membrane Distillation processes for brine concentration.”
In the Membrane Distillation (MD) section (KMX’s underlying technology), the authors state: “KMX’s MD technology is capable of concentrating LiCl solutions downstream of any DLE technology to 250,000 ppm or higher.”
An overview of the report’s findings are in the link below. The full report is available to BlueTech Research clients.Read here
- Feb 1, 2022KMX releases February update: "Lithium...
KMX releases February update: “Lithium Opportunities Expanding; Technology Development Accelerating”. Update spans KMX’s commercial focus, technology progress, and recent lithium market developments.Read Here
- Jan 18, 2022KMX CEO Zac Sadow shares his views on the...
KMX CEO Zac Sadow shares his views on the looming shortfall in lithium supply and how demand can be met from unconventional sources through technological advances.Read here: "Meeting the Lithium Challenge – Technology and Unconventional Resources"
- Jan 11, 2022KMX update covering accelerating activity into...
KMX update covering accelerating activity into 2022. Update spans intensifying lithium shortage, increased inbound interest, Chile’s unfolding lithium policy reforms, and the KMX technical team’s focus.Read here
- Dec 30, 2021KMX publishes update covering recent successes...
KMX publishes update covering recent successes and road ahead. “As we enter 2022, KMX is building significant momentum with growing macro tailwinds for its core focus: lithium.” KMX Insights – December 2021Read here
- Dec 28, 2021Listen - Smart Water Solutions, a podcast...
Listen - Smart Water Solutions, a podcast focused on “science, technology and investment happening in the water industry” recently spoke with KMX CEO Zac Sadow. The conversation covers KMX’s core lithium focus, its unique technology, the outlook for the growing lithium market, the team, and a lot more.Listen Here!
- Dec 20, 2021KMX named one of four "EV Battery Startups...
KMX named one of four “EV Battery Startups Worth Watching” by Steve LeVine of The Electric!
Steve is the author of the recently published New York Times essay “America Isn’t Ready for the Electric-Vehicle Revolution”, and the book “The Powerhouse: America, China, and the Great Battery War”.Read here: "Four EV Battery Startups Worth Watching"
- Dec 15, 2021Watch - KMX CEO Zac Sadow Q&A with Tom Smith of...
Watch - KMX CEO Zac Sadow Q&A with Tom Smith of Net Capital. The conversation covers KMX’s outlook, its recently announced lithium projects, and highlights the team, technology, and year ahead.Watch Here!
- Dec 13, 2021Press Release - KMX Enhances Intellectual...
Press Release - KMX Enhances Intellectual Property Portfolio and Operational Efficiency. Strengthens position as a leading membrane distillation provider; enhances position as a premier lithium concentration technology provider.Read the press release here
- Dec 8, 2021pv magazine, one of the leading solar...
pv magazine, one of the leading solar photovoltaic publications, highlighted KMX Technologies’ work with CleanTech Lithium.
CleanTech Lithium “produces lithium using a sustainable direct extraction method, which returns the water to its source rather than depleting vital aquifers. Its projects are based in Chile, one of the best solar regions in the world.”Read the article here
- Dec 2, 2021Watch KMX's new lithium video. We recently...
Watch KMX’s new lithium video. We recently announced two new lithium LOIs and are increasing marketing efforts as demand for lithium and our technology builds. Learn how KMX has changed how lithium is sustainably secured.Watch Here
- Nov 30, 2021KMX executes Letter of Intent with Cornish...
KMX executes Letter of Intent with Cornish Lithium.
KMX and Cornish Lithium plan to work together to incorporate KMX’s technology into Cornish Lithium’s Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) Pilot Plant at its United Downs Geothermal Waters Test Facility in Cornwall.
The announcement follows the recent conclusion of a successful lithium production enhancement laboratory test, which was conducted in a third-party laboratory utilizing KMX’s proprietary technology.Read the press release here
- Nov 22, 2021KMX's CEO Zac Sadow discussed the company's...
KMX’s CEO Zac Sadow discussed the company’s outlook for its core markets, lithium, water, and critical minerals on Netcapital’s recent Demo Day, and gave an update on some exciting unfolding commercial developments.Watch Here
- Nov 18, 2021We are excited to announce the establishment of...
We are excited to announce the establishment of a partnership between KMX and the Columbia Water Center with the execution of a Letter of Agreement and Collaboration.
The partnership plans to cover joint research on water, lithium, and critical minerals.
The Columbia Water Center is led by Professor Upmanu Lall, a leading global water expert and Advisor to KMX.
KMX is looking to build partnerships across industry, government, and academia, and is excited about how this collaboration could enhance our lithium production enhancement solution and next generation water treatment technology.Learn about the Columbia Water Center Here
- Nov 8, 2021We are excited to announce KMX and CleanTech...
We are excited to announce KMX and CleanTech Lithium have entered into an LOI to incorporate KMX’s technology into CleanTech’s two lithium projects in Chile, Laguna Verde and Francisco Basin.Read the press release here
- Oct 26, 2021KMX launches new website. Visit to learn about...
KMX launches new website. Visit to learn about our technology and how KMX is changing how lithium and critical minerals are secured, while providing next generation water treatment opportunities.
The KMX TeamNew KMX Website
- Oct 13, 2021Primary offering of $1.49units at
- Oct 20, 2022
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.
Looking to raise capital?
We can help turn your friends, family and customers into investors.
Interested in more investment opportunities?
Browse all offerings currently available.