GZI translates scientific innovation into financial technology. We aim to net users higher returns and reduced volatility by repackaging global knowledge of the new normal into financial data and portfolio management tools across 16 countries.
- CEO invited to be listed as one of the "Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in Biotechnology" in Beyond Exclamation magazine
- Interviews at CNBC
- Graduate from the prestigious Founder Institute Accelerator as an FI Select Company
- The top 2% of 5,000 companies across the globe
- Data that outperformed 103/107 of the largest multi-billion dollar hedge funds on Wall St.
- Signed NDAs from hedge funds and ETF managers
COVID has and continues to impact the lives of people globally. The pandemic was a catalyst in global economic change, proving to be a daunting time financially for many. Pew Research Center reported that roughly half of non-retired adults say the economic consequences of COVID will make it harder for them to achieve their financial goals.
Unfortunately many investors still rely heavily on traditional data sources, which can lack transparency, streamlined delivery, and alternative viewpoints. Traditional data sources such as:
- Financial Statements
- Press Releases
- Management Presentations
Statista reported that in 2020, 38% of hedge fund managers who were using alternative data globally believed that alternative data will be widely adopted in the next three to five years. The respective five year returns for AI/ML, systematic, and normal hedge funds:
GZI delivers cutting edge alternative data to users in search of higher returns and less volatility. While we don’t actually do the investing for you, we provide the necessary resources for you to make informed decisions. Alternative data helps investors get more accurate, faster, and granular insights/metrics.
Investors often use robo advisors, automated, algorithm-driven financial planning services that oftentimes lack accessibility to alternative data.
Our 2020 & 2021 Data Results
- 2020: 51% higher than robo advisors
- 2021: 23% higher than robo advisors
- Consistently on par with the top hedge funds in the world
We resell the industry agnostic and sector specific alternative data used to outperform some of the top funds on Wall St., back to clients across more than 4 continents and 16 countries.
What People Say About Us:
You're In Good Company. Our Partners Include:
Key Revenue Channels
Provides customers the same trading ability without overstepping regulations
Signed NDAs from hedge funds and ETF managers
Data can be restructured for cross-selling opportunities with more advanced features
Internationally applicable solution is easily distributed worldwide
GZI charges a monthly subscription fee depending on the size of funds being managed:
- $999/mo, $10-100M Assets Under Management (AUM)
- $9,999/mo, over $100M Assets Under Management (AUM)
Current market trends are optimal for GZI
COVID Changed Environmental Trends
- Oil prices went negative
- Biotechnology and cleantech outperformed the tech sector by 300%
- Both for the first time in history
Decentralization of Financial Markets
- Rise in the number of financial APIs
- More retail traders utilize third-party software
Global Trends Support International Markets
- 130% YoY growth in European venture investments
- Economic shift towards the Asian economy
Emergence of Asset Backed Cryptocurrency
- Moderna, Tesla, and Google now have their own cryptocurrencies
- Normalization of cryptocurrency trading worldwide
The alternative data market is rapidly growing. Over the last 10 years, technological advances in computing power and increased personal device usage has generated a significant amount of data growth.
The 2018 Preqin Global Hedge Fund Report found that total assets under management in the industry are valued at more than $3.2T. PwC reported that $3.8B is being managed by cryptocurrency hedge funds worldwide.
52% of the 129 million US households have investments, but only 1.1M people trade stocks internationally. We have a large B2B opportunity as businesses are starting to see the value that alternative data holds.
- Moderna now has an asset-backed cryptocurrency
- Our projected bottoms-up TAM is $3.5m in 18 months
Success to Date
- Launched at the Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator
- Our data made over 400% on biotechnology companies in 2020
- Mark-to-market gain of 58% that outperformed all but 4 of the world’s largest hedge funds in 2020
- Back Tested data projected to outperform the indexes by 30-73%
- Fund is up 30% as of June 2021
- GZI is an FI Select company, which constitutes the top 2% of their portfolio of over 5,000 companies across the globe. Other top FI companies: Udemy & Thumbtack
- Secured 14 month contract from leading data supplier
- Finalizing contracts with Exchange Traded Concepts for launching GZI’s own ETF
Adler was a Chinese government scholar at WHO Collaborative Centers in 2018 before attending Johns Hopkins for graduate school in Biotechnology where he screened biotech ventures for an alumni angel group during COVID. He was invited to be listed as one of the "Top 10 Most Influential Leaders in Biotechnology" in Beyond Exclamation magazine.
Top rated mentor at Founder Institute since their inception in 2009 and a regional board member for Entrepreneurs Organization. Currently the CEO of his newest company, Paynerd. Matt sold his first company in 2010 and another in 2016. His companies have been covered in national and local news outlets.
Social entrepreneur and CEO of digital health company Benten Technologies for over 20 years. Tony has raised over $13m for Benten Technologies and is a longstanding member of the invite only start-up group Founders Network.
GP of a privately held quant fund. Partner at internationally oriented fintech venture capital firm 7BC. He invests in and advises numerous biotechnology companies in addition to his work at investment funds. Lexington has a BA in biochemistry and physics from the University of Utah. 7BC was an early investor in startups like Superhuman.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $250,000 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Compensation for managers||$140,986||56.4%|
|Staff and Contractors||$60,297||24.1%|
This is an offering of Class B Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in GZI HUB, INC.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by February 17, 2022 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. GZI may issue additional securities to raise up to $250,000, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Feb 18, 2022Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $0.84 for a total of $10,300.92shares at
- Feb 10, 2022
- Feb 2, 2022Part 3/9 of our interview series with Valiant...
Part 3/9 of our interview series with Valiant CEO includes emphasis on business as a human phenomena, team dynamics, anti-fragility in company culture, carbon exchanges in Asia, and trying to secure IP as an American citizen in China during the trade war.Read more
- Jan 26, 2022Highlights from part 2/9 of our interview...
Highlights from part 2/9 of our interview series with Valiant CEO magazine include reversals of Jason Calacnis’s “Atoms to bits” quote, genetic swaps in the metaverse, playing the drums, and doing the splits.Check it out to learn more about GZI.
- Jan 4, 2022
- Nov 29, 2021
- Nov 22, 2021Investor/Watchlist Notice: We can configure the...
Investor/Watchlist Notice: We can configure the database for your free trial if you email 'firstname.lastname@example.org‘ directly. Please tell us how we can improve your experience with GZI and thank you for the support.
- Nov 19, 2021Our domain has been transferred from gzihub.com...
Our domain has been transferred from gzihub.com to gzi.app. We apologize for any temporary inconveniences.
- Nov 1, 2021GZI launches product updates and is presenting...
GZI launches product updates and is presenting at Kiwitech’s fintech demo day on November 2nd. We appreciate everyone’s support so feel free to swing by and see us present.Click Link to Learn More
- Nov 1, 2021
- Oct 7, 2021GZI is offering a free one month trial to...
GZI is offering a free one month trial to Netcapital investors willing to provide design feedback on our product updates. The expected release date is set for November.Click the Link
- Oct 5, 2021GZI's website views are up 3,375% for the week.
GZI’s website views are up 3,375% for the week.3375.png
- Sep 30, 2021Primary offering of $0.84shares at
- Sep 30, 2021
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.