acQyr eXchange (QX) is a cloud-based platform for issuing, tracking, exchanging, and redeeming loyalty rewards across multiple rewards programs in any market. Our first entry is in the mobile and video gaming industry to help game publishers increase retention and grow revenue through personalized offers and loyalty rewards.
acQyr eXchange is well positioned to deliver and rapidly expand our Offering in the mobile/video gaming industry:
- Over $8 million invested to develop IP, platform, and go-to-market strategy, including extensive pilots and testing in the retail market with MasterCard.
- Netcapital Investors currently supporting initial rollout through $180,000 invested in first Reg CF Offering.
- Version 1.0 deployed; currently onboarding QX partner games/gamers; 15+ game publishers/developers exploring QX partnership.
- Currently enhancing and deploying our personalized offers and rewards AI technology, thereby allowing game publishers and developers to reduce CAC and increase LTV.
- Ported our IP and platform to Amazon AWS to allow for national and international scaling and expansion.
High cost of gamer acquisition for in-game monetization
The mobile and video gaming industry is currently experiencing double digit annual growth. There’s over 2.7 billion gamers worldwide and three out of four people in the United States are fueling this rapid growth.
While great for the industry, Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) are growing and the Life-Time Value (LTV) of gamers for each game is diminishing. Social media, app stores, gaming platforms, and other marketing methods are proving to be less effective and more costly across the industry.
QX is a public exchange to track and manage the rewards (loyalty rewards, earned prizes, etc.) gamers acquire online and redeem them into money. Our initial market is mobile and online gaming. Gamers can manage, exchange, and redeem their gaming digital assets from multiple games on the exchange with our QX mobile app.
acQyr eXchange delivers a well-proven method of issuing targeted offers and rewards to attract new customers and retain existing ones, thereby lowering CAC increasing LTV. This strategy has been a staple in the retail industry for nearly 70 years, where loyalty programs have been proven to increase sales and profits, reduce churn, and lower the cost of acquiring new customers.
We plan to generate our revenues from four primary sources:
- Small transaction fees (similar to currency exchange fees) for exchanging and redeeming in-game and issued rewards
- Premium membership fees
- QX Issuer fees for issuing, tracking, and redeeming targeted offers
- Premium service revenue-sharing with other fintech and value-added delivery companies that bring enhanced services to our premium members.
In 2020, the mobile and video gaming industry generated $160B in worldwide revenues and has an expected CAGR of 10.5% over the next 5 years according to Newzoo. There are over 2.7 billion gamers worldwide, with three out of four people in the US playing games (245 million). The market is expected to continue to outpace other entertainment industries.
Progress and Traction
- Dec 2018 - Solution, IP, and pilots completed for retail market, in partnership with MasterCard
- Apr 2019 - acQyr eXchange is announced - business strategy for bringing solution to multiple markets
- Mar 2020 - Mobile & video gaming market selected for initial launch
- Jun 2020 - Upgrades to IP for gaming industry are initiated on Amazon Web Services
- Dec 2020 - Version 1.0 of QX released to demo capability to game publishers and developers
- Mar 2021 - Strategic agreement signed with KiwiTech to enhance QX IP for Phase 2 and 3 capabilities
- Jul 2021 - First game publisher agreement signed with ePlay Digital
- Sept 2021 - Reg CF funding of $180,000+ completed on Netcapital platform to support launch of Version 1.0
- Oct 2021 - Decision to raise additional Reg CF funds using Netcapital platform for accelerated growth
- Nov 2021 - Plan to onboard ePlay Digital and 2 additional game partner games; another 15 game publishers and developers considering becoming a QX partner
- Dec 2021 - Two additional partners (Crimson Company and Studio 85) agree to join ePlay Digital as a QX partner; several more game publishers and developers considering becoming a QX partner
- Dec 2021 - Deployed version 2.0 game partner portal and admin portal to production environment; onboarded first QX partners via the game partner portal
- Jan 2022 – Anticipate our first exchange and redemption transactions to be processed with our first QX partners
- Mar 2022 – Planning to release version 2.0 QX app for much enhanced targeted offers and rewards for gamers
- May 2022 - Anticipate version 3.0 of QX to be released to provide multiple redemption options and drive gamer growth
- Jul 2022 - We plan to initiate international expansion to bring QX to 2.7 billion+ gamers worldwide
- Acqyr Exchange unveils cash rewards for gamers | VentureBeat
- Acqyr Exchange offers cash rewards for gamers (hitechglitz.com)
- “ePlay and acQyr eXchange Announce Partnership for Monetization of Sports and eSports apps”
- “KiwiTech Announces Strategic Partnership with Gaming Rewards Redemption Platform acQyr eXchange”
- Investor Perspectives: Why I Invested in acQyr eXchange - Investor Connect
- Retail Loyalty Programs and their Benefits - A Blue Print for the Gaming Industry with Jim Mulford - YouTube
Jim Mulford has over 40 years of experience in the delivery, management, and leadership of professional services. He was co-founder of a large, successful systems integrator, SSDS, Inc., and a technology-enabled recruitment solutions company, Knowledge Workers, Inc., and participated in the successful sale of both companies. He has held executive and operational management positions with the USAF, Verizon, and SSDS. He received a BS in Computer Science from the USAF Academy, and a MS in Information Systems from UCLA.
Mike Flanagan has over 40 years of work experience, including project management and technical analysis, design, architecture, and implementation experience for large companies and the United States Air Force. He was a co-founder of International Software Corporation and served as Vice President for System Architecture and Development. He has served as a senior consultant for large, complex design and implementation projects. Mr. Flanagan earned his BS degree from the USAF Academy, his MS degree from UCLA, and MBA from Regis University.
Bill Wilson has over 40 years of marketing strategy and communications experience as a corporate executive and independent consultant to clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. He is a SaaS startup marketing expert and former CMO of an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company (#1266). He received a BS In Journalism from Northern Illinois University and an MS in Communications from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $350,349 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Outsourced Development Team||$82,682||23.6%|
|Phase 2-3 Tech Deployment||$29,079||8.3%|
|Game Publisher Acquisition||$36,436||10.4%|
|Tech Team Staffing||$25,225||7.2%|
|Marketing-Sales Team Staffing||$32,933||9.4%|
|Operations Team Staffing||$39,239||11.2%|
|General & Administrative||$23,124||6.6%|
This is an offering of Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Targeted Shopping Solutions, Inc., doing business as acQyr eXchange. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by September 29, 2022 at 3:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. acQyr eXchange may issue additional securities to raise up to $350,349, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
acQyr eXchange’s official name is Targeted Shopping Solutions, Inc., so that’s the name that appears in the statements below.
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Nov 14, 2022
- Sep 29, 2022Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $0.10 for a total of $37,553shares at
- Sep 27, 2022We will be closing our Reg Crowdfunding...
We will be closing our Reg Crowdfunding offering on the NetCapital platform at the end of this month on September 29th. I want to thank the many NetCapital investors who have joined our team as an investor. Now that we have deployed our Phase 2 platform, we are transitioning to onboarding game partners (game pulbishers/developers) and gamers, starting in Q4 of this year. We also are planning a larger institutional funding for our next phase of planned growth.
We will send out periodic updates to our investors and NetCapital will share those updates with those of you who have invested with us. Thanks again for your support.
Jim Mulford President & CEO acQyr eXchange
- Aug 25, 2022We are very pleased to announce that our...
We are very pleased to announce that our targeted offers and rewards platform, as well as our proprietary Event Sharing Pipeline (QX-ESP) are now deployed and live. We hope to be adding game publishers to our enhanced SaaS platform and initiating our growth and expansion phase. Thank you for your continued support to the rollout of QX. The press release is attached for your review.acQyr eXchange Launches Rewards Platform.pdf
- Jul 28, 2022Our 2nd quarter 2022 update to shareholders is...
Our 2nd quarter 2022 update to shareholders is attached for your review. Thank you for your continued support to our company.SH_Email_20220624_final_u.pdf
- Jun 22, 2022
- Jun 8, 2022Today, we are announcing an engagement of...
Today, we are announcing an engagement of Rackspace Technology to strategically enhance our public exchange with an event sharing pipeline (ESP) for the mobile and video gaming industry. This proprietary infrastructure will give us a competitive advantage in capturing in-game events across multiple games that will be processed and applied to targeted offers and rewards for gamers. We expect to be able to process tens of thousands of in-game events per minute. Amazon Web Services is supporting this effort through their extensive cloud services. This ESP will be a key component of our targeted offers and rewards platform (Phase 2) scheduled for release in 3rd quarter of this year.Read Press Release
- May 13, 2022
- Apr 29, 2022
- Apr 27, 2022Our April Shareholder update is attached. We...
Our April Shareholder update is attached. We encourage you to read about our 1Q22 progress and upcoming plans. I have also included a link to our website press releases, including our recent announcement of being live with Crimson Company.
As always, I welcome your additional questions on acQyr eXchange.
Jim Mulford President & CEOacQyr eXchange in the pressSH Email_NetCapital_20220427.pdf
- Mar 30, 2022
- Mar 8, 2022I was asked to host a panel on Retaining and...
I was asked to host a panel on Retaining and Rewarding Game Players at this week’s IndieGame Business Conference on March 9th at noon EST. This should give us great exposure to many game developers and publishers, which we hope will become our next set of QX partners. If you would like to watch this panel discussion, use the YouTube channel link provided below at the start of the session (March 9th at noon EST) or anytime thereafter. We are hopeful that this panel will attract new game partners, gamers, and investors to acQyr eXchange.
Jim Mulford, President & CEOIndie Game Business Panel
- Mar 8, 2022Thank you to all of our shareholders for your...
Thank you to all of our shareholders for your continuing support: (1) Our first game, Crimson Company, is issuing tournament vouchers for exchange and redemption on acQyr eXchange. We expect to provide a method later this month that allows redemption by international players. (2) ePlay Digital is completing their integration, and we expect their first game to be live on QX in March. We have also completed a quick development and test of integrating QX via Google Play Game Services (GPGS), which should allow our 3rd QX partner, Studio 85, and other GPGS-hosted games to onboard their games.
- Feb 28, 2022Thank you for your interest in acQyr eXchange...
Thank you for your interest in acQyr eXchange (QX) and, especially, to those of you who have invested with us. I will be providing another quick update on QX tomorrow. If you’d like to listen in on my short update, please join the MidWest Demo Day Session on March 1st, at 1PM CST. The link for joining the session is below.Join Session on March 1st at 1PM CST
- Feb 28, 2022
- Feb 2, 2022Thank you for your continued support to...
Thank you for your continued support to position the Company for an exciting 2022. Below is a brief update on our January progress and positioning for market expansion:
(1) We are live with Crimson Company (publisher) and have several of their gamers on our QX app. We are adding ePlay Digital games soon; they are completing the required integration steps on their end. A third publisher has signed our agreement and we hope to add several more publishers this quarter.
(2) We are continuing to actively raise funds to execute our plan and make incremental debt payments. Currently, our focus is on funding for implementing our proprietary event-sharing infrastructure and exploring methods to protect our IP (patents, trademarks, etc.). Based on discussions to date, Amazon will likely provide funding for ½ of this project as an incentive to grow our platform on AWS. We are also seeking additional funding to gradually pay down our private debt.
(3) I was selected to present our progress and positioning for the rapidly emerging play-to-earn (p2e) opportunity in the mobile and video gaming market at the KiwiTech Fintech Demo Day on Thursday, January 27th. We had several Fintech investment groups in attendance and the presentation went well.
(4) I have attached the press release on our positioning for the p2e opportunity. Starting this week, our industry insider is presenting this business opportunity to several publishers, some of whom we hope to become QX partners in the next few weeks.
(5) Our Phase 2 development continues to make good progress. The team is now focused on completing the necessary enhancements to the QX application, including targeted offers and rewards. The partner and admin portals that were released in 4Q21 are being enhanced with additional functionality and features.
As always, I welcome your questions and suggestions.
Sincerely Yours, Jim James O. Mulford President & CEO acQyr eXchangePlay-to-earn Monetization Now Available for Existing Mobile Games from acQyr eXchange NC.pdf
- Jan 26, 2022Join me tomorrow, January 27th, at 11AM EST, as...
Join me tomorrow, January 27th, at 11AM EST, as I present the acQyr eXchange investment opportunity, our exciting progress, and our positioning for the rapidly emerging play-to-earn (p2e) opportunity in the mobile and video gaming market. We are one of eight companies that have been selected to present our investment opportunity to FinTech funds and early-stage investors.Register now for our online presentation
- Jan 21, 2022Play-to-earn monetization, an emerging GameFi...
Play-to-earn monetization, an emerging GameFi growth strategy, is now available for existing mobile games from acQyr eXchange. Mobile games that capture in-game player achievements can now reward players in cash on the acQyr eXchange platform without the need for blockchain, cryptocurrency, or NFTs.Read the Press Release
- Jan 13, 2022The acQyr eXchange (QX) progress and traction...
The acQyr eXchange (QX) progress and traction timeline has been updated to reflect our 4Q21 progress, including the signing of three game publishers as QX partners and the release of our phase 2 game partner portal. We have also updated our anticipated milestones for the first six months of 2022. You can see those updates on our QX investment page. Thank you for your continued support to our 2021 progress and plans for 2022.
- Jan 13, 2022
- Jan 5, 2022
- Dec 29, 2021Studio 85 joins other game publishers and...
Studio 85 joins other game publishers and developers on acQyr eXchange’s new rewards redemption platform and mobile app to increase gamer retention and lifetime value. This is the third partner to sign on with QX to initiate the exchange and redemption of rewards, starting in January 2022.Read about new QX partners
- Dec 8, 2021Our newest QX partner, Crimson Company, today...
Our newest QX partner, Crimson Company, today announced their partnership with us. As stated in their PR, “The idea of rewarding players in a monetary way for their achievements is quite new and Crimson Company is on the forefront of integrating this brand-new service from acQyr eXchange.” In the retail market, over 95% of all retailers use loyalty rewards to drive top line and bottom-line growth. In the gaming market, only 10% of game publishers rely on this effective method to attract and retain gamers. QX plans to support game industry growth through loyalty rewards in 2022 and beyond.Read Crimson Company Press Release
- Dec 1, 2021acQyr eXchange™ (QX) announced today the...
acQyr eXchange™ (QX) announced today the release of its online Partner Portal for game developers and publishers to onboard their games to the QX platform and QX mobile app for gamers. According to Jim Mulford, Founder and CEO of acQyr eXchange, “This is a significant milestone for the company. Our QX Partners will now be able to create and manage an account online, add their games to the platform, and create targeted offers to gamers going forward. We’re currently onboarding three new partners and the portal will streamline the process.” We are currently completing our onboarding of Crimson Company (see November 23, 2021 announcement) and expect to be live with their game and gamers within the next few weeks.acQyr eXchange™ Announces the Release of Its New Partner Portal for Onboarding Games.pdf
- Nov 23, 2021acQyr eXchange and Crimson Company Announce...
acQyr eXchange and Crimson Company Announce Partnership to Reward Cash for Game Tournament Winnings.
DENVER, CO, November 17, 2021 - acQyr eXchange (QX), one of the first rewards redemption platforms that allows gamers to redeem earned rewards into cash across multiple games, today announced that it is partnering with the Crimson Company, a German-based mobile game developer, to add their game to QX for managing rewards, prizes, and points they issue to players.acQyr eXchange and Crimson Company Announce Partnership to Reward Cash for Game Tournament Winnings.pdf
- Nov 18, 2021We are excited to be back on the Netcapital...
We are excited to be back on the Netcapital platform with our Reg CF Offering. The Netcapital team and the investors on this site are outstanding. We look forward to reporting our continued progress on our launch and market expansion of the QX platform. Thank you to all who have already invested over $180,000 with us via our last Offering on Netcapital.
- Nov 17, 2021Primary offering of $0.10shares at
- Nov 17, 2021
- Sep 11, 2021Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $0.10 for a total of $180,651.20shares at
- Sep 8, 2021We are very pleased to see that Apple is...
We are very pleased to see that Apple is opening up payment options for in-app purchases. This key change in Apple’s payment policy opens up the “buy” side of the acQyr eXchange, allowing our game partners to offer gamers both (1) the exchange of in-app rewards/assets for acQyr Cash, as well as (2) the use of acQyr Cash to acquire gaming assets for use within the game. We expect to move up this feature of QX to be available by late 2021 or very early 2022, giving game publishers an important alternative method for in-app purchases via the QX app.Apple Press Release
- Sep 7, 2021This Offering will be closed at end of day on...
This Offering will be closed at end of day on September 10, 2021. Any investors who want to invest in the current Offering should complete their investments before the closing date. Thank you to the many investors who have joined us via our Offering on the Netcapital platform!
- Jul 22, 2021ePlay and acQyr eXchange Announce Partnership...
ePlay and acQyr eXchange Announce Partnership for Monetization of Sports and eSports Apps.
acQyr eXchange has executed a key agreement with ePlay Digital, a mid-tier and rapidly growing publisher in the gaming market. ePlay Digital has sponsored games with Howie Mandel, a well-known judge on America’s Got Talent, and are significant publishers in the blending of virtual reality and eSports. The first onboarded games are expected to expose QX to over 150,000 gamers, beginning in August 2021. We look forward to leveraging this partnership into an ever growing list of games and gamers using QX.ePlay Digital Press Release
- Jul 16, 2021KiwiTech will be hosting some leading early...
KiwiTech will be hosting some leading early stage businesses at their Series A and Beyond Series on July 21. acQyr eXchange has been selected as one of the presenting companies. As stated by KiwiTech, “We are bringing together amazing startup founders who will be pitching their innovative solutions at the event. It will be a fantastic opportunity for tech investors to network with entrepreneurs and increase their deal flow.” Would love to have you join and consider an investment with us.Register Now
- Jun 18, 2021We are excited to present and be hosted at...
We are excited to present and be hosted at KiwiTech’s Midwest Region Demo Day on June 22, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm CDT. We’d love to see you there!Register Now
- Jun 14, 2021Jim Mulford, the CEO of acQyr eXchange (QX),...
Jim Mulford, the CEO of acQyr eXchange (QX), has been selected to deliver a short QX introduction at the KiwiTech Venture Capital Panel on June 15th. The online session runs from 2-3:30 EDT and includes a panel discussion of VC thought leaders, as well as the presentation by Jim and a couple of other emerging companies. For all current and potential investors of QX, we invite you to learn more and register for this free session.Learn more and register
- Jun 8, 2021Would love to have you join us at today's...
Would love to have you join us at today’s NetCapital Demo Day at 7PM EDT. We will be one of five companies introducing our company and answering some of your questions.Register Now
- Jun 4, 2021Yesterday, acQyr eXchange and KiwiTech, a...
Yesterday, acQyr eXchange and KiwiTech, a leading ecosystem of entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors, announced their strategic partnership. KiwiTech will be providing architecture, design, and development services to acQyr eXchange for our Phase 2 and 3 rollout and expansion. Phased milestones for deploying our expanded platform and proprietary event-sharing infrastructure in 3rd and 4th quarter of 2021 have been established with KiwiTech. These milestones will deliver targeted offers and expanded reward redemption options that our gaming partners both need and want.Strategic Partnership Announcement
- Jun 2, 2021acQyr eXchange will be one the featured...
acQyr eXchange will be one the featured companies at the upcoming NetCapital Demo Day on June 8th, at 7PM EDT. Please register to get a quick update on acQyr eXchange and other companies currently raising funds on the NetCapital platform. Thank you to the many investors who, during the first five weeks, have already invested over $135,000 into this current round!Register Now
- May 24, 2021We are pleased to announce that during the...
We are pleased to announce that during the month of May, QX has signed an additional 4 Letters of Intent (LOI) with game publishers and/or developers for our market rollout, bringing the total LOIs to 10. We are currently executing the onboarding tasks necessary to have the first few games that align with our Phase 1 Offering operational, along with their gamers. Some of the games from our LOI partners will be focused on our Phase 2 and 3 deployments later this year.
- May 20, 2021Thank you to the many interested investors who...
Thank you to the many interested investors who joined our Q&A session yesterday with Eric Cox from Netcapital. The questions were great, and we hope you gained a greater appreciation of acQyr eXchange and our business opportunity. For those of you who missed the Q&A session, I invite you to listen to the session as you have time.
Jim Mulford, President & CEO of QX.Listen to Q&A Session
- May 13, 2021Tune in for a live discussion with the CEO of...
Tune in for a live discussion with the CEO of acQyr Exchange, Jim Mulford, on May 19th at 2PM Eastern Time. acQyr eXchange (QX) is now live for their raise on NetCapital.Register Now
- Apr 26, 2021Primary offering of $0.10shares at
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.