ABS Inc. is a SaaS company that focuses on supporting Businesses with entering the next generation of Couponing.
We are a digital marketplace for users to earn top coupons to brands in the community. Our product suite is called Freedom, which is designed to give savings and entertainment through Shopping, Couponing, and Gaming for users.
To use coupons to inspire users to shop local and save money, while we support local businesses by possibly creating more revenue for them through deals and our digital media.
Existing Solutions are Failing
Shoppers want to Support Local more and more everyday. Online shoppers are spending millions of dollars with digital coupons, but due to small businesses' lack of resources and lack of technology they are unable to support this next generation of local digital shoppers. We need a fun, media driven experience where they can Support Local Businesses & Save Money shopping in an easy, enjoyable, and digital way.
Small businesses are the backbone of America but are struggling to compete. We want to help the heroes of our economy increase visibility and compete with digital coupons to local brands. Small businesses need our services to market, advertise and show community deals in a fun and digital way.
The Future of the e-Commerce Market is: Local & Digital
- Merchants: 86% of US shoppers are planning to buy gifts from small businesses
- Shopping:75% of online consumers shop at least once a month
- Couponing: 69% of people would switch brands based on a coupon received on a phone
- Extension: 63% of online shoppers start on Amazon when searching for products
- Advertising: 75% of Millennials purchase decisions are influenced by Social Media
Above & Beyond Studios, Inc. created the Freedom Suite
Freedom provides a digital connection between local shoppers, online shoppers, and couponers to small merchants and local influencers. Think of it as your very own local couponing shopping assistant online, on Amazon, across social media, on TV and your phone!
Our software guides shoppers to local brands and businesses:
- We provide Local Shoppers with deals & coupons when they shop on our website & mobile app
- We provide Online Shoppers deals & coupons to e-commerce brands and when they shop on Amazon
- We provide Mobile Couponers deals and show users new brands content online and through social media
- We provide Small Merchants visibility to advertise on mobile app, website, and browser extension
- We connect Local Influencers to Small Merchants for advertising on social media
The Freedom Suite
For local brands, we are a one stop shop marketing powerhouse. We help provide visibility, coupon distribution, and marketing services with our products below.
Shop with Freedom:
- Helps small brands, local merchants, and black owned businesses list their products, coupons, and services all in one location.
- Users Shop Deals, Game for Coupons and Get Content from the small business
- Allows users to see small business deals while shopping on Amazon
FreedomTV+ helps shoppers and small businesses by:
- Providing media to watch, share & learn from, created by Freedom influencers
- Creating online digital deals and coupons to use and advertise
- Video ad spots & low affordable pricing for scalable marketing
- Marketing products on social media and with influencer promotions
freedom success to date
- Freedom has over 1,350 app downloads
- Freedom TV+ is currently on Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Freedom TV+ hosts over 50+ influencers & creators on the network
- Freedom TV+ network content has over 100k views on Roku & Amazon Fire TV
- Shop with Freedom is currently on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox & Android
- Shop with Freedom has over 300+ businesses on the extension, mobile app & website
- Shop with Freedom currently price tracks items at major retailers including Amazon, Macy’s, Chewy, Target and more!
We are a B2C & B2B SaaS company that sells products and services to consumers while selling store listings & ad placements to businesses. 4 Main Revenue Streams.
- Monthly Subscriptions
Store Listing Fee - $15/month
- Product Sales
Transaction Commission - 15% per transaction
Affiliate Commission - 4-15% per transaction
- Advertising (on app, website, extension, and tv)
Ad Placement - starts at $4.99
The market size for Freedom’s opportunity is $320 Billion. This market includes digital marketing, digital streaming and mobile gaming.
The Freedom suite is positioned at the center of Digital & Future Thinking Markets, primed and ready to support the next generation of shopping.
Couponers: Millennials, working women and college students look for coupons the most while shopping out of all demographics.
Mobile Gamers: Millennials, working women and college students play mobile games the most out of all demographics.
Our Target customer is people within the community who like to save money, coupon, or play games.
Market Size: $320B
- Mobile Gaming - $136 Billion Market
- Digital Marketing Size - $155 Billion Market
- Digital Streaming Market Size - $29 Billion Market
Go-To Market Strategy
Our Go-To-Market Strategy has a combination of software sales techniques with product-led growth.
- Hyper-localized go-to-market agenda
- Focus on building online customer communities
- Improving local sales scalability by decreasing costs
- Strong social selling that accelerates growth
Advantages for Freedom
- Word of Mouth: We anticipate our most prominent users to be millennial shoppers, Gen-Z shoppers, college students, parents who coupon, and people interested in shopping local and black-owned in Boston.
- FreedomTV+ Influencers: We are partnered with 50+ influencers & creators based in Boston & major metros ready to use the reach of their networks and social followings to promote our community and products.
- Partnerships: Small business groups and expos have a high target market and volume of consumers focused on our mission to serve small businesses.
- Public Relations: Freedom is developing more relationships with towns, cities and local organizations to help more people shop local businesses and town centers at scale.
summary of investment rationale
- Freedom is Shopping, Entertainment, Media, and Cashback capabilities
- We help conscious shoppers save money shopping local and minority businesses
- Freedom has a 50+ Influencer Community poised for rapid growth
Aman attended the Roxbury Latin School, a top independent high school in West Roxbury, MA and matriculated to Trinity College where he majored in Political Science. At Trinity, Aman was a 2 time National Qualifier and 1 time Track & Field All American. During and after college he worked in Commercial Real Estate before leaving for Above & Beyond Studios full time in Late 2020. As a former Commercial Real Estate Professional for JLL, CBRE & National Development, he worked in asset management, property management, office brokerage, industrial brokerage and investment sales in the Boston & Hartford markets.
Also a serial entrepreneur, he is an Investor & Partner at We Belong Here, an Event Company based in Miami that creates sophisticated, music-driven experiences in unique settings across the globe. Aman is also an Avid Crypto Investor who believes that everything will be run on blockchains and Ethereum will be the Internet 2.0! At Above & Beyond Studios, Aman leads the Operations, Finance and Product teams.
Steffan attended University of Massachusetts Lowell (UMass Lowell) and majored in Marketing and Business Administration. At UMass Lowell, he led M.A.L.E.S, a collegiate club brought to gather to uplift men of color in business, as the Community Chair board member. During college, Steffan also competed on the Division 1 Track Team and lead the Varsity Club Basketball Team to the NCAA Club Final Tournament.
After college, he started his career in the tech industry working for Versatile Technologies as a Business Development Rep, before moving on to Oracle (NYSE:ORCL). For 3 years he cultivated his sales expertise as an Account Executive specializing in analytics & big data in the State and Local Government sector. He was then recruited by Talend (NYSE:TLND) as an Account Executive and spent a year there furthering his specialty of data analytics sales. He currently serves as a Board Member of Urban Golf Club Corp a non-profit that helps Boston Inner City Youth learn the game of golf along with financial literacy courses in efforts to help bridge the social and economic gaps in our inner city Boston neighborhoods.
At Above & Beyond Studios Inc, Steffan leads the Sales, Marketing, Advertising & Media teams.
He then moved on to join WHOOP as a Software Engineer. During his time at WHOOP, a startup which creates health and fitness trackers, the company reached Unicorn status with a valuation of $1.2 Billion. He then pursued an opportunity to become the Web Engineering Team Lead at a startup in Boston called BusRite which aimed to revolutionize the Busing & Transportation Industry for schools. This past year he recently joined Sweet.io, a start up that creates NFTS and digital collectibles for brands and artists, as a Senior App Developer.
Ty enjoys spending time with his lovely family, building amazing tech products, watching anime and is a die-hard NBA basketball fan.
He spent the first 14 years of his career as a Data Control Engineer for the Massachusetts Highway Department and then moved to the software creation side working as Project Engineer for Biscom. He later joined Aegro, Inc as the iOS Software Engineer Team Lead and is currently a Team Lead on Zipcar’s mobile application engineering team.
Albert enjoys mining crypto, working on revolutionary platforms & technologies and is also the founder of an Indie Gaming Studio called Whifflebird Studios, with two games in the iPhone App Store.
We've been very fortunate to have such a strong and supportive board starting in this early phase. For brevity, we've included below:
Director for New Boston Fund’s Urban Strategy America Fund
Trustee at Babson University
- MIT M.S. in Real Estate Development
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Real Estate from New York University
- Babson University B.S. in Business Administration
Amanda is a founding member and former President of AAREP-New England, and former Treasurer and board member of Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation. Amanda is also a member of the Real Estate Executive Council (REEC) and current President of the Above & Beyond Studios, Inc Board of Directors.
Fellow for the University's DifferenceMaker Program
Faculty Advisor for the MALES Student Organization
Faculty Advisor for the Dean's Student Leadership Council
- Northeastern M.S. in Leadership & Organization Development
- Northeastern B.S. in Business Management
- Owner at the Productivity Factory
- Former CFO Verna Myers Consulting
Ralph has held management and leadership positions in business, education and across industries. He’s a Lecturer within UMass Lowell's Manning School of Business, and the current President of the Board for Rogers Hall and Vice President of the Board for Above & Beyond Studios, Inc.
Harvard University Faculty - Economics Department
- Gordon College B.S. in Business Administration
Betsy is a bright spirit who spent over 25+ years at the prestigious Harvard University working in the Econ Department as a Manager. Betsy is now retired and owns a Bed and Breakfast called Granbury Gardens. She is also the Secretary of the Board for Above & Beyond Studios Inc.
Treasurer at GTOMi
- Fairleigh Dickinson B.A. in Business Administration
Andy is a dedicated managerial and financial professional who is the Treasurer of GTOMi and has been a Manager at TERC for 20 years. Andy is a lifelong coach and trainer of fitness and sports ranging from basketball & racquetball to cycling and mountain biking. He is also the Treasurer of the Board for Above & Beyond Studios Inc.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $498,234 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Employees (Including Hiring)||$300,366||60.3%|
This is an offering of Series B Common Stock, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Above & Beyond Studios, Inc.. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by October 19, 2022 at 10:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Above & Beyond Studios, Inc. may issue additional securities to raise up to $498,234, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email email@example.com instead of commenting.