Hercules Electric Mobility (EV) is creating customized, high-performance, electric mobility solutions with integrated solar charging, for the sport-truck, SUV, and recreational mobility markets. Our fully connected, fun to drive product line has up to 1000 HP, and customized exactly as you want it. We utilize a low capitalization business model, bringing fully customized mobility solutions to market, with strong strategic manufacturing partnerships, to utilize existing industrial capacity.
Current EV manufacturers are approaching them as a one-size fits all approach with skateboard frames, limiting the ability to utilize the technology across different segments or industries. Nor can they spread the development costs across additional segments or industries. The one-size fits all approach also applies to the limitations customers face when they want to pick out color, trim and material options for their vehicle. There are not any fully customizable vehicles manufactured in the U.S. for consumer or commercial buyers in the following segments:
- High margin segments
Hercules is changing that paradigm by taking advantage of modularity, using that to apply electric technology across multiple vehicle segments and industries. It is also taking this same approach to allow customers more choices when it comes to the appearance of their vehicle.
Hercules EV is developing modular and scalable propulsion technology which scales across EV pickups, SUVs, and marine mobility segments with fully customized interiors and powertrain configurations. Hercules Alpha is a 1000HP 4-motor performance sport truck with integrated solar charging that offers integrated solar charging standard, which can provide up to 19 miles of free driving. Hercules integrates solar charging into its core offerings as a standard feature.
Hercules has entered into a strategic partnership with a large international automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) who will co-manufacture the vehicle, provide supply chain support, and will purchase Hercules platforms for their branded products.
Hercules Electric Vehicles focuses our energy and resources on a modular, technology-based business model. Our strategic process can be easily transferred across synergistic industries, where multiple streams of revenue across a variety of mobility platforms generate significant value for our shareholders and stakeholders alike.
Modularity is our key. The same building blocks developed for the Hercules Alpha Pickup can be used with minimal modification in other applications. Much like Legotm blocks, the Hercules system can be re-configured across industries without changing its core structure.
Within the Automotive sector, Hercules EV is both a B2B and B2C company. We aim to make money from automotive sales to:
- Consumers (Direct Sales)
- Regional Resellers (Dealers)
- OEM partners for platform sales
The Hercules EV business model creates tremendous efficiencies within the manufacturing process by utilizing existing capacity at current production facilities that adhere to high-quality production standards.
We have a partnership for 35 US stores and an agreement for 3 Canadian stores today and are looking to expand. The first US store will be located in Cerritos, CA followed by Las Vegas, NV.
We plan to further create revenue by selling electric marine products either as a manufacturer or platform provider.
- Strategic partnership with international OEM partner for manufacturing, and supply chain efficiency. Hercules engineers and supplies platforms to OEM partners for their production and customers
- World-class designers, Pininfarina, sPa, is creating cutting edge styling for the Hercules brand
- Partnership with NIO-XPT for electrification components and systems development
- Partnership with Prieto Batteries for co-development of Solid-State batteries with first deliveries in 2021 and production by 2023
- Partnership with Worksport, Inc. for the TerraVis solar tonneau cover
- Sales channel partnerships for 35 US stores and 3 Canadian stores established. First store in Cerritos, California under construction
Growing Target Market:
Hercules is targeting the rapidly growing Large Luxury Utility / Pickup category for its initial vehicles.
- Market size of $170B with 3 Million vehicles sold annually
- Large Pickup Segment averaged 7.1% yearly growth over the last 10 years
- Large Utility and Large Luxury Utility vehicles averaged 4.5% and 6.8% yearly growth since 2010
- Luxury pickup volume is estimated to be 500k units annually and growing
- High-performance & luxury pickup markets have been growing by 8.7%-11.6% CAGR for several years and are forecasted to continue this pace of market expansion
- There are no luxury performance electric pickups or large SUVs on the market today
- EV sales in the large pick-up & SUV category are forecasted to be 120K units in 2023 and grow to nearly 1M is expected by 2030
Hercules EV is poised to have vehicles available for sales in market ahead of most competitors
- Hercules Electric Mobility Announces Supply Partnership with Worksport™ for its TerraVis™ Solar Truck Bed Tonneau System - Hercules Electric Vehicles, Sep 15, 2020
- Detroit-based electric pickup startup Hercules seeks $20 million in funding round - Crain's Detroit Business, Mar 24, 2021
- Hercules Electric Vehicles and Prieto Battery, Inc. Establish Strategic Partnership for Battery Technology in 2025 Hercules Trucks - Yahoo! Finance, Sep 21, 2020
Hercules EV’s founders have 100 years of automotive product innovation and launch experience.
- People-oriented, technology visionary
- CTO XL Fleet Electrification
- Launched Chevrolet Volt & Spark EV
- Launched the Fuel-cell Focus at Ford Research
- Director of Advanced Engineering and New Technologies in Electrification, V2X, ADAS & autonomous technologies
- Extensive cross-functional experience in operations, P&L, strategy, product development and product launch at OEM’s and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Proven track record of reducing product development times and bringing products to market at budget
- Vice President of Product Strategy at Gentherm
- Vice President of Endurant Transmission at Eaton, leading development & launch team
- Results-oriented, visionary leader with a proven track record of bringing concepts to production
- More than 22 patents
- Innovated and directed global operations, from concept through implementation for OEM’s and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Launched Pacifica PHEV and Ford/FCA 48V MHEV battery programs
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $1,064,960 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Compensation for managers||$308,000||28.9%|
|Key components for build||$408,000||38.3%|
This is an offering of Common Shares, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Hercules Electric Mobility, Inc, doing business as Hercules Electric Vehicles. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by July 20, 2021 at 12:58am ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Hercules Electric Vehicles may issue additional securities to raise up to $1,064,960, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
Hercules Electric Vehicles’ official name is Hercules Electric Mobility, Inc, so that’s the name that appears in the statements below.
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- May 27, 2021Join in our excitement of seeing our vehicles...
Join in our excitement of seeing our vehicles coming to life. We are very excited to share how we are truly creating a fun and exciting fully customized electric performance pickup, exactly as you want it to be. You can truly get exactly what you want!Watch our prototype first motion video
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.