A Few Notable Investors
- CEO co-founded Revere Data LLC, which was eventually acquired by Factset Data Systems, Inc. CEO has co-authored three financial analytics and database patents, and has decades of financial markets experience.
- Globally recognized advisors, including former founder, CEO, and Chairman of ZAGG, Inc and 2009 Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Patent pending technology leveraging the power of machine learning and AI. Patent strategy is Omnibus patent family with 6 patents planned. 1st Utility patent filed and pending. 5 more patents being prepared and will be strategically filed.
- $130.5 Billion Dollar Total Available Market - for both domestic and international presence.
- Team of 16 professionals with Financial Markets, Banking, SaaS, and Software Development expertise.
- Last mover advantage: Issuer Pixel wins by attacking a large market with a unique approach - potential competitors have not signaled entry or awareness of this market.
The Issuer Pixel Video/Audio Screener
Patent pending technology for industry organization of video and audio content
Mr. Pedersen is currently an executive with Cariloha, LLC. Prior to Cariloha, Mr. Pedersen was co-founder, CEO and Chairman of ZAGG, Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), growing the company from a start up to over $265 Million in revenue in less than 8 years. Mr. Pedersen has been featured and interviewed on national television shows including CNBC’s Mad Money with Jim Cramer and Squawk Box. He has been recognized with many awards including 2009 Earnst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year and 2012 CEO of the Year presented by Utah Business Magazine. He has also served on advisory boards for public, private and charity organizations.
Mr. Collins has 30+ years’ experience as a private investor, entrepreneur and investor relations consultant. He has successfully guided and executed investor relations, corporate communications and social media programs for a diverse array of companies. Most notably, Mr. Collins represented Marvel Entertainment for ten years, from its emergence from bankruptcy through to its sale to Disney.
Problem for Companies
Companies and their video/audio content have difficulty being found by investors, partners, and suitors globally, including micro/small/mid cap public, private, venture stage, foreign, and cryptocurrency companies.
Most companies do not have a structure to organize their video and audio content: including Fortune 500 companies.
Problem for Investment Community
Investors, partners, and suitors have difficulty identifying companies globally and finding relevant video/audio content: including micro/small/mid cap public, private, venture stage, foreign, and cryptocurrency companies.
Investors do not have a centralized platform or library to efficiently find video content by company Industry, Sector, Group or at any Product/Service level within an industry.
So we built Issuer Pixel
Issuer Pixel is a global, searchable, company and industry-specific video and audio sharing platform with relevant and congruent results, connecting companies to the world.
A company video on the Issuer Pixel platform found through our industry taxonomy
Investors, partners, and suitors can easily find companies of interest and view company profiles. Profiles contain granular characteristics of each company, as well as a list of video and audio content.
Company profile and associated video content
Companies upload video and audio content via their own unique dashboard.
Company dashboard to upload video/audio content
David co-founded Revere Data LLC (fka Sectorbase) which was eventually acquired by Factset Data Systems, Inc. David’s 29-year career includes leading three hedge funds, proprietary trading, investment banking, and securities brokerage. He is responsible for the overall success of Issuer Pixel.
Vadim has co-owned a software development company for 9 years and has developed software for start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. Vadim is responsible for designing, leading, and managing technology and information systems across all internal operations.
Byron has co-owned a software development company for 9 years and has developed software for start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. His primary expertise lies in database design and back-end development. Byron is responsible for building the Issuer Pixel technology platform.
David has Big Bank experience and was Top Rated at Bank of America. David has operated a data and financial analytics consulting firm for 3 years. David is responsible for the design, construction, management of industry taxonomies, and content for the Issuer Pixel platform. He is also the interim CFO.
Companies Similar to Issuer Pixel
- Management team has successfully founded startups and has extensive experience in financial services and SaaS applications. CEO co-founded Revere Data LLC (fka Sectorbase), which was eventually acquired by Factset Data Systems.
- A total available multi-billion dollar global revenue opportunity – for both domestic and international presence.
- Issuer Pixel has multiple revenue streams: Company Subscription Fee, Investor Subscription Fee, Advertising Revenue, Information Sharing Revenue, and Promotional Services Revenue.
- Patent pending and patent strategy protects Issuer Pixel’s intellectual property, discouraging competition and encouraging potential acquisition.
- Video and audio content is growing rapidly. Most consumers of information would rather watch a video than read text.
- Companies looking to get global exposure to investors, partners, and suitors (i.e. IR firms cost $15,000 per month).
- Companies looking for suppliers or potential customers. (i.e. a furniture company seeking a supplier of wood).
- Companies looking for potential acquisition targets (i.e. Pizer buying out a smaller pharmaceutical company).
- Investors seeking companies that fulfill specific criteria (i.e. industry, employee size, etc).
- Financial Analyst identifying comparable companies for valuation purposes.
- Investment firms conducting company due diligence, in a cost-effective manner that does not require travel or exposure to COVID.
- Large companies, with abundant content, using Issuer Pixel as a platform to store and organize the video and audio content.
- HR firms, education entities, and recruiters looking to better understand a company by watching video and audio content.
Issuer Pixel’s multi-faceted business model includes a freemium model for users and for companies. Other revenue channels include:
- Information Sharing
- Promoted content
- Unique video and audio database creates investment community visibility for public and private companies.
- Scalable, global, and cost effective exposure for all companies utilizing video and audio content.
- Multiple searchable attributes enables investors to easily find companies, as opposed to other video/audio platforms that are not company specific.
- Drive investors, partners, and suitors to their business, website, crowdfunding platform, or traded security.
- Communicate with buy side, sell side and strategic partners, providing companies with investment sponsorship, fundraising opportunities and economically efficient access to investors.
- Search companies and sectors with congruent and relevant results.
- Reduce diligence time and eliminate travel expenses by watching company videos/audio to truly understand the company and management.
- Identify and conduct diligence on companies based upon video and audio content types, qualitative company attributes, and over one-million industry criteria combinations and permutations.
- Get extremely accurate peer group analysis and relative valuation comparisons based upon our proprietary industry taxonomies.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum Reg CF allocation of $1,069,999 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Platform Design & Development||$284,920||26.6%|
|Legal and Working Capital||$61,054||5.7%|
|Developing Proprietary Content (protected by IP)||$284,920||26.6%|
If the offering's maximum amount of $2,450,979 across Reg. CF and Reg. D is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Platform Design & Development||$652,647||26.6%|
|Legal and Working Capital||$139,853||5.7%|
|Developing Proprietary Content (protected by IP)||$652,645||26.6%|
This is a side-by-side offering of Class B Common, under registration exemptions 4(a)(6) and 506(c), in Issuer Pixel, Inc. Up to $1,069,999.38 may be raised under the 4(a)(6) exemption. Netcapital will determine which exemption applies to your investment and notify you before you complete your investment.
The amount raised under the two exemptions must total at least $10,000 by June 17, 2021 at 12:59am ET. If the total doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Issuer Pixel may issue additional securities to raise up to $2,450,979, the offering’s maximum.
If the side-by-side offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been reviewed by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemptions 4(a)(6) and 506(c) of the Securities Act of 1933. Similar information is sometimes offered in a Private Placement Memorandum for 506(c) offerings.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this side-by-side offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Apr 30, 2021Julio also started the Gonzalez Family Office...
Julio also started the Gonzalez Family Office to invest in the United States Infrastructure while providing a platform for his charities.
Today, Mr. Gonzalez and ETS are the country’s largest licensed engineering tax resource to 1000s of CPA firms nationally. These tax services are critical to creating, preserving and maintaining U.S. based jobs.
- Core ETS Services
- Cost segregation studies
- Research and development tax services
- Energy tax services
- Historic tax services
- Employment retention credits
- Other related engineering-based tax services
Awards & Accolades
- Named 100 Most Influential Person in Accounting Today
- 30 Best CEOs of the Year by The Silicon Review
- CEO Today Hall of Fame
- Best Specialty Tax Practice, Year 2019 by Acquisition International
- Apr 30, 2021Mr. Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert,...
Mr. Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert, is the Founder and CEO of Engineered Tax Services, Inc. (ETS).
Named one of the Top 100 most influential people in Accounting by AccountingToday, Mr. Gonzalez acquired The Growth Partnership, The Rosenberg Survey and ABLE CRM in 2020 to establish the largest specialty tax and consultative firm to the CPA community nationwide.
In 2021, Mr. Gonzalez founded Rockerbox to bring the accounting industry best in class resources in employment retention credits and work opportunity training credits.
Mr. Gonzalez is truly the Nation’s forefather of specialty tax services and he and his company have most recently been recognized for their assistance in preserving jobs in the United States. Mr. Gonzalez’ focus was to bring specialized engineering tax studies to mainstream America, which historically had only been available to Fortune 500 and public companies through the National Accounting Firms. These tax services are critical to creating, preserving and maintaining U.S. based jobs. Mr. Gonzalez is truly the Nation’s forefather of specialty tax services and he and his company have most recently been recognized for their assistance in preserving job in the United States, as follows:
Mr. Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert, founded Engineered Tax Services, Inc., (ETS) to marry the science of engineering with the principles of tax and accounting. Mr. Gonzalez wanted to bring specialty tax services to mainstream America that were previously only available to public companies through the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Apr 30, 2021I am very excited and proud to announce that my...
I am very excited and proud to announce that my dear friend, Julio Gonzalez, Founder and CEO of Engineered Tax Services Inc., has joined the Issuer Pixel advisory board. Julio’s advice and guidance will be invaluable to Issuer Pixel, with his incredible success and business prowess, financial, tax and economic expertise and breadth and depth of relationships to many of the most influential people in this country and around the world. Julio’s success is only matched by his kindness and humility. Issuer Pixel is very fortunate to have Julio as an advisor, as am I, to have Julio as my friend
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.