- CEO co-founded Revere Data LLC, which was eventually acquired by Factset Data Systems, Inc. CEO has co-authored three financial analytics and database patents, and has decades of financial markets experience.
- Globally recognized advisors, including former founder, CEO, and Chairman of ZAGG, Inc and 2009 Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Patent pending technology leveraging the power of machine learning and AI. One patent approved, one pending, and five more being prepared to be filed.
- Finished platform, open and operating in Beta mode for our customers.
- $130 Billion Dollar Total Available Market - for both domestic and international presence.
- Team of 23 professionals with Financial Markets, Banking, SaaS, and Software Development expertise.
- Last mover advantage: Issuer Pixel wins by attacking a large market with a unique approach - potential competitors have not signaled entry or awareness of this market.
A Few Notable Investors and Advisors
The Issuer Pixel Video/Audio Screener
David co-founded Revere Data LLC (fka Sectorbase) which was eventually acquired by Factset Data Systems, Inc. David’s 29-year career includes leading three hedge funds, proprietary trading, investment banking, and securities brokerage. He is responsible for the overall success of Issuer Pixel.
Vadim has co-owned a software development company for 9 years and has developed software for start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. Vadim is responsible for designing, leading, and managing technology and information systems across all internal operations.
Byron has co-owned a software development company for 9 years and has developed software for start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. His primary expertise lies in database design and back-end development. Byron is responsible for building the Issuer Pixel technology platform.
David has Big Bank experience and was Top Rated at Bank of America. David has operated a data and financial analytics consulting firm for 3 years. David is responsible for the design, construction, management of industry taxonomies, and content for the Issuer Pixel platform. He is also the interim CFO.
Problem for Companies
Companies have difficulty being found by investors, partners, and customers globally.
Most companies do not have a structure to organize their video and audio content: including Fortune 500 companies.
Problem for Users and Investment Community
Investors, partners, and customers have difficulty identifying companies globally and finding relevant video content.
Investors do not have a centralized platform or library to efficiently find video content by company Industry, Sector, Group or at any Product/Service level within an industry.
So we built Issuer Pixel
Issue Pixel is the world's first corporate content sharing platform powered by A.I. technology, connecting companies to businesses, consumers, and investors in a $400B global market.
- Management team has successfully founded startups and has extensive experience in financial services and SaaS applications. CEO co-founded Revere Data LLC (fka Sectorbase), which was eventually acquired by Factset Data Systems.
- Finished platform, open and operating in Beta mode for our customers.
- A total available multi-billion dollar global revenue opportunity – for both domestic and international presence.
- Issuer Pixel has multiple revenue streams: Company Subscription Fee, Investor Subscription Fee, Advertising Revenue, and Promotional Services Revenue.
- Patent pending technology leveraging the power of machine learning and AI. One patent approved, one pending, and five more being prepared to be filed.
Companies Similar to Issuer Pixel
Patent pending technology for industry organization of video and audio content
Issuer Pixel is different from other video platforms in the way we organize our content. Our video-and-audio content is organized and searchable by industry taxonomies. What does this mean? Let’s take the Aerospace industry as an example: Our team has identified over 6,000 different segments within the Aerospace industry. This allows a company to categorize their video-and-audio content exactly where they belong within the Aerospace industry. If you are a company that designs software for attack helicopters, we have a segment for you to upload your content (see image below). If you are a company that manufactures seats for commercial jets, we have another segment for you to upload your content. Our industry taxonomies allow companies to upload their content to the exact place they belong within an industry. What’s the benefit of this? It allows companies to be easily found by all users of the Issuer Pixel platform.
A company video on the Issuer Pixel platform found through our industry taxonomy
Investors, partners, and customers can easily find companies of interest and view company profiles. Profiles contain granular characteristics of each company, as well as a list of video and audio content.
Company profile and associated video content
Companies upload video and audio content via their own unique dashboard.
Company dashboard to upload video/audio content
Companies seeking global exposure to investors, suppliers, and partners.
- A new startup company is seeking investors. To generate investor awareness, the startup spends over $20,000/month on an investor relations firm and online marketing. However, this method is costly and the startup is seeking a more cost-effective approach. The startup decides to upload their content to Issuer Pixel, and now has cost-effective exposure to family offices, hedge funds, research firms, angel investors, and other investment entities across the globe.
- A Las Vegas restaurant is dissatisfied with their current seafood vendor and uses Issuer Pixel to source local seafood suppliers. The restaurant finds seafood companies based on location (i.e. 5 miles from Las Vegas) and specific seafood type (i.e. tuna).
- A large-cap company in the pharmaceutical industry is forecasting growth in the acetaminophen market. However, the large-cap company does not have an acetaminophen product line, so they will acquire a small company that manufactures this drug. The large-cap company uses Issuer Pixel to 1) identify acetaminophen companies across the globe, and 2) filter through acetaminophen companies across various criteria (i.e. number of employees, type of patents, company valuation).
Companies seeking one library to store all video and audio content.
- A Fortune 500 company has thousands of company-related videos. However, the videos are not stored in one location, rather they are spread out on intranet pages, SharePoint files, and external portals. Because of this decentralized approach, company employees (ranging from the CEO to analyst) have difficulty finding specific videos they desire. To fix this problem, the Fortune 500 company uses Issuer Pixel to centralize and organize all video and audio content. Issuer Pixel also allows the company to categorize the video as public viewing or internal-only viewing.
Investors seeking companies that fulfill specific criteria.
- A hedge fund is bullish on the construction industry – specifically construction machinery. The hedge fund uses Issuer Pixel to quickly identify all types of construction machinery (i.e. Loaders, Scrappers, Motor Graders, Excavators, Bulldozers, Cranes, Lifts, etc.) and the associated companies.
- A United States-based investment firm is conducting due diligence on a Chinese manufacturing company they may acquire. The investment firm uses Issuer Pixel to thoroughly understand the Chinese company based on their video and audio content, eliminating the need of costly travel with potential exposure to COVID.
- A research analyst is trying to determine the valuation of a biometric software identity company. To determine the valuation, the analyst will use the comparables approach. The analyst uses Issuer Pixel to quickly identify comparables, not only on industry, but on various other factors (i.e. number of employees, location, type of patents, etc.).
- Single library to store and share all company video/audio content.
- Exposure to the world - scalable and cost effective.
- Visibility, sponsorship, and communication with investors, suppliers, and partners.
- Search and find companies of interest based on extremely specific criteria.
- Reduce diligence time and eliminate travel.
- Better understand a company based on video/audio content, rather than SEC filings.
Use of Proceeds
If the offering's maximum amount of $2,500,000 is raised:
|Use||Value||% of Proceeds|
|Platform Design & Development||$665,700||26.6%|
|Developing Proprietary Content (protected by IP)||$665,700||26.6%|
This is an offering of Class B Common, under registration exemption 4(a)(6), in Issuer Pixel, Inc. This offering must raise at least $10,000 by September 10, 2021 at 11:59pm ET. If this offering doesn’t reach its target, then your money will be refunded. Issuer Pixel may issue additional securities to raise up to $2,500,000, the offering’s maximum.
If the offering is successful at raising the maximum amount, then the company’s implied valuation after the offering (sometimes called its post-money valuation) will be:
These financial statements have been audited by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
The Offering Statement is a formal description of the company and this transaction. It’s filed with the SEC to comply with the requirements of exemption 4(a)(6) of the Securities Act of 1933.
We’re also required to share links to each of the SEC filings related to this offering with investors.
Understand the Risks
Be sure to understand the risks of this type of investment. No regulatory body (not the SEC, not any state regulator) has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials or information posted herein. That’s typical for Regulation CF offerings like this one.
Neither Netcapital nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, or agents shall have any liability whatsoever arising from any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in the preparation or publication of, the materials and communication herein or the terms or valuation of any securities offering.
The information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which are, in some cases, beyond the company’s control and which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy, and liquidity. No obligation exists to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
- Sep 17, 2021
- Sep 11, 2021Primary offering finalized, sellingsharesSold $1.25 for a total of $211,537.50shares at
- Sep 9, 2021Issuer Pixel is pleased to announce that we are...
Issuer Pixel is pleased to announce that we are in the process of executing the definitive agreement for a strategic partnership with Kiwitech. Kiwitech has an incredible startup ecosystem, with global reach, including access to 2,000 institutional and accredited investors. We are proud to call them our partner. https://www.kiwitech.com/
- Sep 8, 2021To Continue Following Our Progress and Receive...
To Continue Following Our Progress and Receive Company Updates, Please Sign Up at: issuerpixel.com
- Sep 6, 2021We are pleased to announce that Issuer Pixel...
We are pleased to announce that Issuer Pixel will be presenting for the first time, to institutional investors, at the following two upcoming conferences: Silicon Valley Family Office Trends Forum on September 14th, https://ivyfon.com/sep14-15forum/agenda.html#Speakers ; and the Starlight Capital Technology Forum on September 23rd https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-info/private-equity-forums-technology-september-23. Issuer Pixel’s access to institutional investors is the next step in our capital formation process and growth.
- Sep 3, 2021Our beta program has been accelerating, with...
Our beta program has been accelerating, with more companies on the Issuer Pixel platform since we launched it approximately 3 weeks ago. We are in the process of onboarding our first conglomerate company for Issuer Pixel’s beta platform. This conglomerate consists of 4 companies and due to the size and magnitude of influence of this conglomerate, we believe will lead to a geometric growth of companies on the Issuer Pixel platform.
- Aug 30, 2021We are just a few weeks away from filing our...
We are just a few weeks away from filing our 3rd patent. Currently, we have 1 Patent Approved (Notice of Allowance Issued), a second Patent Pending and our 3rd patent about to be filed. After the 3rd patent is filed, we have 5 more patents planned, waiting to be filed. Our goal is to build a strong patent fortress or “moat” around our technology. We expect such will create an increase in the value of Issuer Pixel, in connection with future financings, an acquisition, or liquidity event (e.g. IPO, SPAC merger or Direct Listing) and create barriers to entry for prospective competitors.
- Aug 25, 2021
- Aug 22, 2021We have launched the Beta version of the Issuer...
We have launched the Beta version of the Issuer Pixel platform. During the past 2 weeks, since we launched Beta, we have seen more than a doubling of Companies on our platform each week. We expect and hope to see a continued more than doubling of Company Beta Customers on our platform each week for the foreseeable future and potentially accelerating much faster. Companies on our platform span finance to beverage to technology. Issuer Pixel’s video-centric platform is at the intersection of Youtube (for companies) and LinkedIn (for people). We are targeting 140 million companies globally.
- Aug 9, 2021Issuer Pixel has launched its FREE Beta of our...
Issuer Pixel has launched its FREE Beta of our platform. Companies have begun onboarding, uploading their video and audio to our platform. We are pleased to have all of our Beta Company Customers on our platform. We are grateful for their participation, support and input. For any companies that wish to participate in our Beta, please contact Daniel Clenzi at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding Issuer Pixel, including Company Updates, Partnerships, etc. feel free to contact our Investor Relations Manager Curtis Bridge at email@example.com or call him at 973.975.6699 DNB
- Jul 30, 2021Issuer Pixel CEO, David N. Baker will be...
Issuer Pixel CEO, David N. Baker will be attending the 1640 Society’s Hamptons Family Office Wealth Forum. We are honored to have this opportunity to meet and collaborate with some of the most prominent families & philanthropists in the U.S. and from around the globe.
INVITATION ONLY The 1640 Society is inviting qualified family office CIO’s and leading families from across the globe to meet for a private gathering to discuss issues pertinent to them.
LEADING Family Office Forum The Forum brings together prominent families & philanthropists who summer in the Hamptons, the greater New York community, as well as international families from Mid East, Europe and Asia who seek a private and exclusive venue to network, exchange new information & ideas and hear from leaders in the field. Speakers are predominately SFO’s from across the United States and the globe including first generation wealth thru fifth generation wealth.
- Jul 19, 2021We are very pleased to announce that we have...
We are very pleased to announce that we have just received Approval from the U.S. Patent Trademark Office for our first patent. We received the Notice of Allowance for our Multimedia Database. We now have 1 patent Approved, 1 pending and 5 more being prepared to be filed. We believe we are building a strong patent portfolio that will add tremendous value to Issuer Pixel.
- Jul 19, 2021Investors have asked us about our Exit...
Investors have asked us about our Exit Strategy, in order for them to monetize their investment in Issuer Pixel. Our two main Exit Strategies consist of:
- A Sale of the Company to the following types of buyers (companies):
Financial Information Companies: -Thompson Reuters -Bloomberg -S&P Global -Morningstar -Refinitiv (London Stock Exchange) -Dow Jones-Subsidiary of NewsCorp (also owns MarketWatch, Barrons)
Online Financial Sites: Apollo Global (Private Equity Firm owns-Yahoo Finance and AOL Assets)
Global Information Companies -Lexis Nexis-(Parent is Relx Group) -Wolters Kluwer -Intapp -Verisk
Consumer Video Platforms: -Youtube -Vimeo -Daily Motion
Social Media and Business Networking Platforms Facebook LinkedIn
- A Public Offering via: -IPO -SPAC Merger -Direct Listing
Providing our investors an Exit Strategy, at the right time, for the right valuation is paramount for us.
- Jul 19, 2021
- Jul 13, 2021Our Beta customer launch is imminent. This...
Our Beta customer launch is imminent. This means that our video and audio sharing platform will be open and operating in Beta mode for our customer companies. During Beta, we will be receiving companies’ valuable feedback and further developing the Issuer Pixel platform in real time to implement their input, including new features. This where “the rubber meets the road.” With the launch of the Issuer Pixel Beta, we will start gathering usage metrics, demonstrating “customer traction” on our platform, working toward product-market fit on our quest to achieve “Network Effect.” As the Greeks said during ancient times, “Let the games begin!”
- Jul 13, 2021
- Jul 5, 2021Issuer Pixel's mission is to enable every...
Issuer Pixel’s mission is to enable every company in the world to be found and communicate utilizing the power of video and audio for global exposure. To democratize the ability of companies, venture stage, small cap and micro-cap, foreign private issuers, companies of any size, at any stage, in any country, to utilize their video and audio, to gain awareness, establish sponsorship, forge partnerships, create supply chain relationships and access capital. We are harvesting unstructured data of video and audio and harnessing the power of relevance and congruity to find or be found.
- Jul 1, 2021Issuer Pixel will be presenting at the Access...
Issuer Pixel will be presenting at the Access to Giving Virtual Investor Conference on July 13th - 15th, 2021: https://www.accesstogiving.com/ Our presentation will be a Video presentation followed by Q&A from prospective investors. Access to Giving is a first-of-its-kind virtual investor conference where private companies and public companies from microcap all the way up to megacap will have the opportunity to present their story and conduct 1x1 meetings with qualified investors, for charity. Investors will make donations to purchase a block of meetings to meet with companies. https://www.accesstogiving.com/
- Jun 28, 2021Customer Beta Launch Coming July 15th. We have...
Customer Beta Launch Coming July 15th. We have now progressed from backend database development of the Issuer Pixel, Company Portal, Platform, to Internal Beta of our platform. Now deep into our Internal Beta, we are very close to opening the platform for external Customer Beta launch, enabling companies to start loading their videos and audio on our Platform. We have had the 20 members of our Company, along with our advisors and consultants, testing the Issuer Pixel platform for several weeks. We have logged nearly 300+/- comments, issues and suggested improvements and we are now developing in real time to those comments. Customer Beta Launch July 15th.
- Jun 22, 2021Issuer Pixel continues to build its patent...
Issuer Pixel continues to build its patent portfolio. Yesterday Issuer Pixel filed a further patent application. This application when granted will protect Issuer Pixel’s proprietary technology. Details will be disclosed in the near future. Stay tuned…
- Jun 22, 2021
- Jun 9, 2021Issuer Pixel CEO, David N. Baker, will be doing...
Issuer Pixel CEO, David N. Baker, will be doing a fireside chat with IPO-Edge, in association with the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, on Thursday, June 10th at 12pm EST. This will be a very interactive and lively format. We encourage all of you to join to learn more about Issuer Pixel.
Here is the press release: http://ipo-edge.com/2021/05/26/corporate-video-content-is-king-but-it-needs-a-home-join-june-10-fireside-chat-with-issuer-pixel-ceo-to-discuss-how-its-changing-video-search-to-build-the-next-unicorn/Register for Issuer Pixel's fireside chat hosted by IPO Edge
- Jun 8, 2021We would like to welcome everyone to join the...
We would like to welcome everyone to join the Fireside Chat with Issuer Pixel CEO on June 10th at 9am PST hosted by IPO Edge. To register please visit - https://icrinc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_pwhpSHg8T0iJX96kcTzlTw
- May 26, 2021Issuer Pixel is hosting a webinar to meet the...
Issuer Pixel is hosting a webinar to meet the CEO, Co-Founders, and learn more about how Issuer Pixel is tackling a $130 billion dollar market using AI / Machine Learning technology to enable every company in the world to be found and communicate utilizing the power of video and audio for global exposure. To attend the webinar you can register here - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-PyiLXSFR3ux8uW31UY0wg
- May 19, 2021IPO Edge will be hosting Issuer Pixel for a...
IPO Edge will be hosting Issuer Pixel for a fireside video chat on June 10th. Details to follow.
- May 13, 2021
- Apr 30, 2021Julio also started the Gonzalez Family Office...
Julio also started the Gonzalez Family Office to invest in the United States Infrastructure while providing a platform for his charities.
Today, Mr. Gonzalez and ETS are the country’s largest licensed engineering tax resource to 1000s of CPA firms nationally. These tax services are critical to creating, preserving and maintaining U.S. based jobs.
- Core ETS Services
- Cost segregation studies
- Research and development tax services
- Energy tax services
- Historic tax services
- Employment retention credits
- Other related engineering-based tax services
Awards & Accolades
- Named 100 Most Influential Person in Accounting Today
- 30 Best CEOs of the Year by The Silicon Review
- CEO Today Hall of Fame
- Best Specialty Tax Practice, Year 2019 by Acquisition International
- Apr 30, 2021Mr. Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert,...
Mr. Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert, is the Founder and CEO of Engineered Tax Services, Inc. (ETS).
Named one of the Top 100 most influential people in Accounting by AccountingToday, Mr. Gonzalez acquired The Growth Partnership, The Rosenberg Survey and ABLE CRM in 2020 to establish the largest specialty tax and consultative firm to the CPA community nationwide.
In 2021, Mr. Gonzalez founded Rockerbox to bring the accounting industry best in class resources in employment retention credits and work opportunity training credits.
Mr. Gonzalez is truly the Nation’s forefather of specialty tax services and he and his company have most recently been recognized for their assistance in preserving jobs in the United States. Mr. Gonzalez’ focus was to bring specialized engineering tax studies to mainstream America, which historically had only been available to Fortune 500 and public companies through the National Accounting Firms. These tax services are critical to creating, preserving and maintaining U.S. based jobs. Mr. Gonzalez is truly the Nation’s forefather of specialty tax services and he and his company have most recently been recognized for their assistance in preserving job in the United States, as follows:
Mr. Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert, founded Engineered Tax Services, Inc., (ETS) to marry the science of engineering with the principles of tax and accounting. Mr. Gonzalez wanted to bring specialty tax services to mainstream America that were previously only available to public companies through the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Apr 30, 2021I am very excited and proud to announce that my...
I am very excited and proud to announce that my dear friend, Julio Gonzalez, Founder and CEO of Engineered Tax Services Inc., has joined the Issuer Pixel advisory board. Julio’s advice and guidance will be invaluable to Issuer Pixel, with his incredible success and business prowess, financial, tax and economic expertise and breadth and depth of relationships to many of the most influential people in this country and around the world. Julio’s success is only matched by his kindness and humility. Issuer Pixel is very fortunate to have Julio as an advisor, as am I, to have Julio as my friend
- Apr 21, 2021
- Apr 16, 2021Primary offering of $1.25shares at
- Apr 16, 2021
Ask a Question
Proofread your comment before submitting: once it's posted, you can’t edit or delete it. For the fastest help with the web site, email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of commenting.